Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 26406
-
04-22-24 17:56 #22566Senior Member

Posts: 1482Park motel
Visited my share there. It always seemed like the providers I saw there were in the rooms on the 2nd level facing the restaurant. I couldn't even guess how many ladies I've seen since I started this.
"hobby". I don't think I want to know. It's funny when the young guys at my work tell me they have gotten more pussy in their lives than me the old man. If they only knew!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:32 #22565Senior Member

Posts: 73Any info on this one?
Pretty eyes, just saw her, texted her no response. I see no report.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/813962160346
-
04-21-24 22:54 #22564Senior Member

Posts: 258The golden pee LOL
The good ole days were the best, the key always had a lot cheap talent 10-15 years ago. Remember the park motel? Had that Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. Took the motel being torn down to finally try it, got to say it's pretty decent. Anyways I used to see olive oil jess at both spots.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:21 #22563Senior Member

Posts: 656Very guarded. Nothing special
Cute spinner. That is it! Nothing special. Makes weird noises. High mileage!
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 18:17 #22562Senior Member

Posts: 656Dead lay!
Reeks of cigarette smoke smell. Just lays there. Stay away. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 16:47 #22561Senior Member

Posts: 763Her prices have gone up but not because she is in high demand. You can tap that for 100. You just need to negotiate a little. Actually no need to negotiate. Offer her 100. If she counters, walk. You might actually catch her on a slow day. She'll jump at 100 if there is no other callers. It's all in the timing with her. The room needs to be paid for and she needs her crack. Be persistent.
Originally Posted by SamJust
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 15:16 #22560Senior Member

Posts: 107Sometimes I surprise myself
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/222265794458
I've read the reports and seen her advertisement but she was the only one to respond to the wide net that I casted out there.
Anyway, I never really found her pictures flattering but was never really turned off either. Previous reports are not good and I'll second that. The price was right but she's kinda not that pleasant looking. She didn't seem too interested in things either.
It might be time to take a break from this hobby.
-
04-20-24 22:18 #22559Senior Member

Posts: 1482I'll take a good guess
Not smiling means rotten teeth which means major drug use. Super skinny again means major drug use. Hairy armpits means bad hygiene. Probably management or BF which means she's bouncing around from cheap motel to cheap motel. On that note, I miss visiting the Golden Pee motel and getting a hhr for 60. Miss the old days.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 21:51 #22558Senior Member

Posts: 246Anybody ever see Nina Nicole on EROS.com.
-
04-20-24 19:58 #22557Regular Member

Posts: 23This the only thing I got
She got a new number I just didn't save it on the text app here is her FB let me know how it goes. https://www.facebook.com/share/83LSo...ibextid=LQQJ4d.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 18:06 #22556Senior Member

Posts: 152Has anybody seen Little Miss Real before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/424362920752
-
04-20-24 16:02 #22555Senior Member

Posts: 26Jae / miss Rican
I see she raising her prices and limiting her options. GPS again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/613665683929
-
04-19-24 18:20 #22554Regular Member

Posts: 8Riah-Potto / Marquette Area. Scam
Girl kind of looks like her picture. White / Blonde. Got to her room, Money on the dresser, she went to put music on in the other room, music did come on, then an African American room played dumb looking her for, claiming it was his room and to check the lease. Didn't throw a fit, just left. Lesson learned.
-
04-19-24 17:28 #22553Senior Member

Posts: 26Rayanna
Recently saw this one pictures are her, Possibly a little old, Good communication and a Little quiet but friendly personality Was ready on time. Location is OK during the day. Gave a good effort And was accommodating. I believe she's been around for quite some time using different names. I may repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/731233823395
-
04-19-24 13:35 #22552Banned Member

Posts: 505Buy blonde and a red wig, you can make them into anything you want them to be, get some orange hair color spray for her Bush LOL.
Originally Posted by Liam0113
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





