Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 10359
-
04-23-24 14:50 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 476The ratings are as good as you can get for an STG girl. TER is skewed towards high end, high priced escorts who spend an hour on makeup and the guys want a whole hour long kissing and post nut cuddle-fest. The guys also rarely post a say anything bad and tend to rate everyone as amazing, so it's hard to really read into that. Not really compatible with the STG crowd, we're kind of heartlessly and brutally honest here LOL.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 13:42 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 94My Honest Assessment
I think sometimes people confuse "professional" with "mechanical". Hazel is very business-minded. She isn't mechanical by any means. However, she is not GFE, and everything is covered. As far as skills go, she is as good as they get. Very sweet voice, very sincere pillow talk, top notch oral skills, and she can take a pounding in any position. You can pretty much do what you want, as long as it's covered.
Originally Posted by Littleshyguy
[View Original Post]
She is extremely attractive to look at, and her voice really does it for me.
I didn't feel rushed at all, but it was clear that I was a client, and not a date.
Looks 9/10.
Skills 10/10.
Chemistry 7/10.
-
04-21-24 09:35 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 424Hazel. Reviews
I do have a paid TER membership and looked up her profile. Her reviews are all over the place.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
The profile lists BBBJ on her menu, but earlier reviews state not. Later reviews do say BBBJ and even one saying BBFS.
Looking at the history of her reviewers, they do seem to be harder graders. As in, they don't list 9's and 10's for every provider. Mostly middle of the road scores. But several where she is their only review.
The description of her dates are all over the place from "mechanical" to "awesome".
Not sure what to think!
-
04-20-24 17:09 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 617Same here. Extremely good ones, one of the best. Then ghosted a couple times.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 16:26 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 453Mixed reviews
Did a google search of her name. Not a lot of good reviews of her on Eccie from the past. Seems she had (back then at least) a lot of "No"s. Mentioned not GFE, CBJ and cfs. I have not personally visited her, just did some searching looking for more casue she caught my eye when I saw this add. She has a TER number with reviews but I am not a paid member so can't read those. She is on several different sites, (Tryst, etc. ,
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
May have to roll the dice, ad seems inviting though.
Gil.
-
04-20-24 12:44 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 173Now she's "New in Town".
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/529730021305
LOL! New in town with a new number but the same old ripoff game. Anybody who's in town visiting, don't fall for this thief! She's anything but new with bad reports on many different sites!
-
04-20-24 06:52 #8523Senior Member

Posts: 94Worth It?
This one quoted me 350/ hr. She just moved here. Has anyone seen her. Something is telling me she might be worth the price of admission.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/667608670527
-
04-20-24 06:43 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 94She never did reply. I had a few really good experiences with her and a few really bad experiences, too. But that was over 5 years ago. When a provider doesn't reply, I just assume they are financially set for the next day or two.
Originally Posted by NbWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 11:42 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 32Save your time and money heavier makes many excuses on menu items I will not recommend.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 23:32 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 125Paige?
Tried a search that yielded zero results. Anyone have any info they would care to share with the rest of the class?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/965572206313
-
04-18-24 17:23 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 617Lucky if she gets back to you.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:41 #8518Senior Member

Posts: 1033Good Luck
Tell her to update her ad with some current pics, oh wait that might not be good for business.
Originally Posted by Tcisjr
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:37 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 114Bad review here as well
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3862936752
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:35 #8516Senior Member

Posts: 114I had supplies
FS was mentioned in text. Then got the "I'm not an escort" line, with "maybe 2nd meeting" like they all say.
Originally Posted by MiloYamBags
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 15:37 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 94Wish Me Luck
I'm going to give Kaylee another try today. I haven't seen her in years.










Reply With Quote





