Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1228
-
06-04-24 12:09 #943Senior Member

Posts: 525Old NC Sauna Now Aloha Sauna
Advertising on LC https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acon/171063324.
Obviously I know those aren't the girls aren't really there. But they claim to have Asian, Hispanic, and White providers, NURU, hot stone, Table Shower, etc.
Curious if anyone has stopped by and confirmed anything?
-
06-02-24 11:56 #942Senior Member

Posts: 60Paradise
Visited Paradise yesterday. Appears to be two masseuses working. One looks old and icky. The other I saw is younger, but thick with poodle blond hair. Massage was okay. Extras were okay but hard to get past looks. What has happened to this place? Used to be great massage and extras.
-
05-17-24 18:53 #941Senior Member

Posts: 125NC sauna
Anyone been other than the 1 report that had a bad review since new ownership there?
-
05-15-24 08:38 #940Senior Member

Posts: 525Anyone ever gotten the TS handshake at 4's?
I keep reading all these posts about folks at other AMPs getting a handshake on the TS and then again after the massage. Anyone ever had luck with this at 4's? I haven't been in over a year now but would be curious for any mongers who've been recently. Would be even better if it was a TS handshake and FS after.
-
05-13-24 15:23 #939Senior Member

Posts: 60Paradise Spa
Anyone been to Paradise Spa lately? Hearing new people there now.
-
05-08-24 08:55 #938Senior Member

Posts: 3434 Seasons
Went to 4's and drew Mindy. She's very short with small Bs. Not as thin in the waist as I like, but not fat. Lots of caressing and foreplay. I'm not hung, but she was tight. If you have any girth, you might struggle to get in her. We did several positions before I busted with her laying on her stomach. Would repeat, but not the best I've had at 4's. She heads back to NYC next week.
Jag.
-
05-06-24 15:04 #937Senior Member

Posts: 125Rain blue
It's a L1 only, not bad, been a couple times and massage is decent, one time utc and a different lady was otc.
Originally Posted by Rebrobate218
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:43 #936Senior Member

Posts: 267She never mentioned anything about a tip. I handed her 50 on the way out and she hugged me and asked me to come back soon.
Originally Posted by SixSeven
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 17:12 #935Regular Member

Posts: 7How much and did you pay before the tp shower for after.
Originally Posted by ChrissCannon
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 19:55 #934Senior Member

Posts: 267Pine Spa hit the spot again
Was in the mood to relax so I called Pine to see if they had the time. They did so I headed over. Met Cici at the door she asked how long I wanted and if I wanted a table shower. 1 hour and yes please. She is a little better than average looking (imo) and when she smiled she was much prettier.
She put me in a room and asked me to wait 10 minutes. She said get undressed and pointed to the communal robe (ugh). She came back in in about 10-15 minutes and off tp the shower we went. She gave a very good ts but there was a laguage barrier. On the flip I asked for son reliefe and she didn't understand. So I took matters into my own hands. She quickly figured it out and lent a helping hand for a decent L1. She giggled a little cleaned me up, dried me off and took me back to the room.
I was a little chilly so she covered me up and started a decent massage. In not too long the drape left and she gave me a pretty good massage with lotion. Then after a while she started with the soft touch. Which was more of her massaging my groin muscles and perineum. She REALLY got me going! She asked me to flip and I was rock hard. She had a big smile and went to work. And absolutely fantastic he! She even gave me a thumbs up with a smile! She cleaned me up and covered me.
Then massaged my scalp and arms. At one point she got a really devilish grin and put her hand on my junk and held up 3 fingers. I said "I wish" She laughed and said "next time we try for 3". Some hot towel and she gave me a big hug. I dressed got a little bottle of water and out the door I went.
-
04-25-24 09:59 #933Senior Member

Posts: 353Wr
My understanding is that all WR spots are hand shake only. All Macon spots with the exception of one are FS.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:17 #932Senior Member

Posts: 118Blue Rain info?
I've been seeing an ad for blue rain massage in Warner robins. Has anyone tried it? Not sure if it's a L1 only or FS spot. I tried to search it in the forum but didn't see any information. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
-
04-23-24 10:21 #931Senior Member

Posts: 525I'll have to change my tactics then
I've never even had them attempt to finish me off during the shower. Just a little tease and clean, even when I hint that I need more attention there during the shower by telling them I need them to clean it more, or when they say "is this ok" I'll tell them yeah keep going and it's just a clean and move on.
Originally Posted by Scot4545
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 23:57 #930Senior Member

Posts: 118Talent at 4's
I'll be through Macon later this week. Thought about a visit to 4's or Pine Spa. Does anyone have an update on talent at 4's? Not sure I want to try Amy again. TIA for any info.
-
04-20-24 16:01 #929Senior Member

Posts: 74Been there, done that. A few memorable times I've had 3 in an hour. In general I'd say getting a table shower up front is more likely to lead that way. But. As usual with levels of service, it's going to be very person / provider dependent. Some will ask for more (I usually won't bother if they do), others won't. Some seem to even take it as a challenge / compliment.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




