Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #943

    Old NC Sauna Now Aloha Sauna

    Advertising on LC https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acon/171063324.

    Obviously I know those aren't the girls aren't really there. But they claim to have Asian, Hispanic, and White providers, NURU, hot stone, Table Shower, etc.

    Curious if anyone has stopped by and confirmed anything?

  2. #942

    Paradise

    Visited Paradise yesterday. Appears to be two masseuses working. One looks old and icky. The other I saw is younger, but thick with poodle blond hair. Massage was okay. Extras were okay but hard to get past looks. What has happened to this place? Used to be great massage and extras.

  3. #941

    NC sauna

    Anyone been other than the 1 report that had a bad review since new ownership there?

  4. #940

    Anyone ever gotten the TS handshake at 4's?

    I keep reading all these posts about folks at other AMPs getting a handshake on the TS and then again after the massage. Anyone ever had luck with this at 4's? I haven't been in over a year now but would be curious for any mongers who've been recently. Would be even better if it was a TS handshake and FS after.

  5. #939

    Paradise Spa

    Anyone been to Paradise Spa lately? Hearing new people there now.

  6. #938

    4 Seasons

    Went to 4's and drew Mindy. She's very short with small Bs. Not as thin in the waist as I like, but not fat. Lots of caressing and foreplay. I'm not hung, but she was tight. If you have any girth, you might struggle to get in her. We did several positions before I busted with her laying on her stomach. Would repeat, but not the best I've had at 4's. She heads back to NYC next week.

    Jag.

  7. #937

    Rain blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebrobate218  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that all WR spots are hand shake only. All Macon spots with the exception of one are FS.
    It's a L1 only, not bad, been a couple times and massage is decent, one time utc and a different lady was otc.

  8. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by SixSeven  [View Original Post]
    How much and did you pay before the tp shower for after.
    She never mentioned anything about a tip. I handed her 50 on the way out and she hugged me and asked me to come back soon.

  9. #935
    How much and did you pay before the tp shower for after.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood to relax so I called Pine to see if they had the time. They did so I headed over. Met Cici at the door she asked how long I wanted and if I wanted a table shower. 1 hour and yes please. She is a little better than average looking (imo) and when she smiled she was much prettier.

    She put me in a room and asked me to wait 10 minutes. She said get undressed and pointed to the communal robe (ugh). She came back in in about 10-15 minutes and off tp the shower we went. She gave a very good ts but there was a laguage barrier. On the flip I asked for son reliefe and she didn't understand. So I took matters into my own hands. She quickly figured it out and lent a helping hand for a decent L1. She giggled a little cleaned me up, dried me off and took me back to the room.

    I was a little chilly so she covered me up and started a decent massage. In not too long the drape left and she gave me a pretty good massage with lotion. Then after a while she started with the soft touch. Which was more of her massaging my groin muscles and perineum. She REALLY got me going! She asked me to flip and I was rock hard. She had a big smile and went to work. And absolutely fantastic he! She even gave me a thumbs up with a smile! She cleaned me up and covered me..

  10. #934

    Pine Spa hit the spot again

    Was in the mood to relax so I called Pine to see if they had the time. They did so I headed over. Met Cici at the door she asked how long I wanted and if I wanted a table shower. 1 hour and yes please. She is a little better than average looking (imo) and when she smiled she was much prettier.

    She put me in a room and asked me to wait 10 minutes. She said get undressed and pointed to the communal robe (ugh). She came back in in about 10-15 minutes and off tp the shower we went. She gave a very good ts but there was a laguage barrier. On the flip I asked for son reliefe and she didn't understand. So I took matters into my own hands. She quickly figured it out and lent a helping hand for a decent L1. She giggled a little cleaned me up, dried me off and took me back to the room.

    I was a little chilly so she covered me up and started a decent massage. In not too long the drape left and she gave me a pretty good massage with lotion. Then after a while she started with the soft touch. Which was more of her massaging my groin muscles and perineum. She REALLY got me going! She asked me to flip and I was rock hard. She had a big smile and went to work. And absolutely fantastic he! She even gave me a thumbs up with a smile! She cleaned me up and covered me.

    Then massaged my scalp and arms. At one point she got a really devilish grin and put her hand on my junk and held up 3 fingers. I said "I wish" She laughed and said "next time we try for 3". Some hot towel and she gave me a big hug. I dressed got a little bottle of water and out the door I went.

  11. #933

    Wr

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidS21  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing an ad for blue rain massage in Warner robins. Has anyone tried it? Not sure if it's a L1 only or FS spot. I tried to search it in the forum but didn't see any information. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you prefer.
    My understanding is that all WR spots are hand shake only. All Macon spots with the exception of one are FS.

  12. #932

    Blue Rain info?

    I've been seeing an ad for blue rain massage in Warner robins. Has anyone tried it? Not sure if it's a L1 only or FS spot. I tried to search it in the forum but didn't see any information. Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

  13. #931

    I'll have to change my tactics then

    Quote Originally Posted by Scot4545  [View Original Post]
    Been there, done that. A few memorable times I've had 3 in an hour. In general I'd say getting a table shower up front is more likely to lead that way. But. As usual with levels of service, it's going to be very person / provider dependent. Some will ask for more (I usually won't bother if they do), others won't. Some seem to even take it as a challenge / compliment.
    I've never even had them attempt to finish me off during the shower. Just a little tease and clean, even when I hint that I need more attention there during the shower by telling them I need them to clean it more, or when they say "is this ok" I'll tell them yeah keep going and it's just a clean and move on.

  14. #930

    Talent at 4's

    I'll be through Macon later this week. Thought about a visit to 4's or Pine Spa. Does anyone have an update on talent at 4's? Not sure I want to try Amy again. TIA for any info.

  15. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLuvin  [View Original Post]
    The table shower story would be the ideal way I'd want to do that too for a 2 pop session. I'd love for them to get me off there and go for round 2 after the massage.
    Been there, done that. A few memorable times I've had 3 in an hour. In general I'd say getting a table shower up front is more likely to lead that way. But. As usual with levels of service, it's going to be very person / provider dependent. Some will ask for more (I usually won't bother if they do), others won't. Some seem to even take it as a challenge / compliment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape