Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 13942
-
04-25-24 12:08 #11602Senior Member

Posts: 343 bills for an hour of her time if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by SafeBet
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 02:01 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 148Sofie Salome
Read a few reviews about Sofie and decided to see if she would be available to come to my hotel later that evening. She responded to my text fairly quickly and we set a time. She did require a quick verification of my room. She asked for a picture of the room number on the phone and a picture of the number by the door, with the door open. Once I sent the pictures our date was verified. I settled for 180 hhr.
Sofie is from Brazil, so her English is very limited. She uses a translator app to talk with you. We were able to get by with out the app since I knew Spanish. So we were able to understand 80% of what we were saying to each other, which was fine, since we weren't doing much talking during our time together.
Sofie knocked on my room door, I opened it to see a beautiful woman smiling at me. I invited her in and we immediately start kissing passionately. I gave her a hug while kissing her, she grabs my wrists and guides my hands to her ass, which I happily give a nice squeeze.
While holding each other we walked over to the bed, she tells me to get comfortable and remove my clothes while she goes to the bathroom to put on something more comfortable. A few minutes later, I am naked on the bed and out she comes in this sexy outfit showing off her hot body.
She jumps on the bed with me and we make out for a bit, I slightly undo the top part of the outfit to let her breast out. She has nice large and natural breast. She let me enjoy sucking and massaging her breast for a bit and then positions herself to start giving me a BBBJ. She has nice skills and played with the head a lot while massaging the boys with her hand.
Knowing I only had her for 30 mins, I moved her over for some 69, she smelled and tasted fresh. A quick position change to K9 and finally mish where I blew in the bag.
Sofie was very sweet throughout our date. Her body and skin felt soft and smooth. We jumped in the shower for a quick clean up and off she went.
I would definitely see her again but for an hour next time.
https://callescort.org/970-489-4415
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9704894415
-
04-21-24 18:19 #11600Senior Member

Posts: 502That's
The sum of my experience as well.
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 10:48 #11599Banned Member

Posts: 521You're Lucky
If you had gotten in to see her both you and your clothes would have left smelling like you had slept in a dirty smoldering ash tray. Her place was the worst, and she's much older and heavier than her photos show. She's a definite avoid at all costs provider. She saved you money and a bad experience.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 10:23 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 62Whats the damage?
What was the damage to get MSOG?
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 06:39 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 502I
Saw here once, a couple of years ago. Once was more than enough. She just wasn't worth it.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 18:56 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 345The other Sofi, another DING Bat
Hey Moby -.
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
I guess I will cross that one off my list.
I was considering it cause I live right by Durango, and she is real close.
Was on the fence cause she does seem to be a BBW, which I am not into.
Your review just put her over.
LOL!
-
04-20-24 02:19 #11595Senior Member

Posts: 539The other Sofi, another DING Bat
I live SW and there is never much of a selection or good hookers that stay in this area long. I have had some slutty neighbors for a while but the last of them recently moved. I wanted something decent close by for daily before or after deposits. So I finally gave Sofi a shot, but I knew It would not be what I was really looking for. So, I get there exactly when we agreed, with $$. She had already texted me a different bldg 3 times. So I figured now that I was there, she; d just tell me where. But NO. First she wants me to wait. Then she says a different bldg, then she's mopping the floor, So I;m already texting plan b. I waited about 14 minutes before the neighbors started eyeing me as WTF are you doing here, It is a gated community, and I came in behind someone else, she failed to tell me it was an access code type community so had I just arrived, I'd have been sitting in a no parking zone with just my dick in my hand while this ding bat finished mopping or what ever the fuck she was doing. At 15 minutes I bailed, not only for the wait, but by now she had flip flopped between addresses six or more times. I am not with the bullshit. I don't know what clean dry floors have to do with fucking on a bed but she thought the floors were more important than her job. I am sick of these hookers. They don't want you to contact til you are ready, OK, but you do that arrive when they say, and they put you offf for an hour or two. So texted later and should not have, she immeadiatly stats texting and calling non stop for 14 minutes til I got to where I was going. I see she said I had bad reviews which was the nicest of her comments. I texted back she needed to own up to fact that I was there when she wanted with what she wanted but she kept me on hold and telling me bldg this or that. I am not with the bullshit. And I happily blocked her. I don't do crazy psycho bitches, crazy sex or not. Just another fucking ding bat as I see it.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/168312547
-
04-19-24 19:46 #11594Senior Member

Posts: 3422Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 17:56 #11593Senior Member

Posts: 644I am intrigued and was not able to find her number.
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
Can someone pm Me her number.
-
04-19-24 12:02 #11592Banned Member

Posts: 443I agree
100% I went on a mini rant in the Asian apartment thread about how I'm probably sticking with k-agencies. I've never had a bad experience with a k-agency. Had one so so session. But probably because the other were so good that a good one might of seemed average from me.
Even back home I had an amazing session with an Asian apartment girl that included a trip to the islands.
Two independents that I can recommend are Jenna Skarlet. But she is really hard to get a hold of. Alara Lamarr her look isn't everyone's cup of tea.
Will be in town next week and already looking at the new k-agencies in town.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 21:29 #11591Senior Member

Posts: 437It probably is stellar, but I'm not dropping 900+/ hr. Tried 2 hrs with one, just gives them more time to talk about nothing. Things like throwing a cold rag from across the room is their version of helping to clean up. Bitching about the neighbors, etc. I finally gave up. There's a couple I'd actually go back to, but I can't get a room in my name, so that puts some limits and I'm not paying $100+ for a room for someone to use the rest of the night for themselves and be responsible for if it's trashed. So. F-that.
Originally Posted by ThickOne69
[View Original Post]
You would think Vegas scene would be stellar, but good ones are hard to find and everyone raising their rates. There probably are 'good ones', but they're not going to be advertised on boards like this. But I'm pretty much done, agencies and even AMPs have stellar service. I mentioned to one while she was helping me get dressed (while she was still naked and sexy AF), she replied with I paid for her time, so I deserve the best she can be. Fuck I almost fainted. Where these Independents think I'm there because they're the ones so awesome and don't have to do shit.
AMPs do the same thing and I've never ran into an ugly one, but some have. They have their place. I'm not a fan of the store front or the possibility of some dude in the next room, so I prefer an apartment type of encounter, which the Agencies will do their incall to a private apartment. Where there might be another girl, but she's in her room with headphones on and never seen.
-
04-18-24 19:56 #11590Senior Member

Posts: 76Thanks for the reply she was just one that jumped out at me. I will have a vehicle but not able to host at my room due to circumstances of the work trip. I have heard many good things about the k agency here in town and of the ones in Vegas, if you could pm me a link to their website I have never been to one and would be very open to it. Typically I stick with the AMP in my hometown because of the lackluster talent elsewhere. I was hoping the escort scene would be stellar out there with higher end girls and a good time to be had. Any other intel would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 17:18 #11589Senior Member

Posts: 437Might have to be more specific. The one link. Not my type. But there are more massage places here that do CFS than don't. No outcalls, but is transportation available? If not the best bet is a k-agency with car service so you don't have to uber (or have a record of it). If you're looking for blonde older MILF types (used to be my type), ubering to someone that has incall is going to be your only choice. And good luck with that. That stopped being my type from all the attitude and bad experiences, maybe not technically bad, but not as good as I had hoped. Tryst and pd is good for searches and a place to start.
Originally Posted by ThickOne69
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:14 #11588Senior Member

Posts: 76Coming to Vegas
I will be visiting your fine city of fun next week and still trying to find a solid lead on some girls to see while in town. Hard to tell which ads are legit and which are fake in a city foreign to me.
I saw this one and instantly peaked my interests. But no comments and did a forum search and came back with nothing.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168338988
Anyways if any of you senior members could point me in the right direction for a good looking good escort or even massage with FS I would appreciate it and reciprocate if you are ever in my part of the country. Also outcall is a no go for me on this trip it would have to be incalls.











Reply With Quote





