Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 8276
-
04-18-24 15:31 #6281Regular Member

Posts: 8Nothing beats sugar in terms of milleage! It's just that the place is musty and the girl tend to not be as hot.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 14:17 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 444Order
You'll also notice that Pandora's gets most of the discussion on here. That should be a major hint. I'm not a fan of Kittens but it might be in 2nd place for customer attention.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 13:49 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 118Club SinRock, Renton
Do not go to Club SinRock, at least it's Renton location. It has others in Portland and Alaska. I don't know about those. The last I knew ZERO mileage opportunities are available (at Renton). The club has cameras, and they are closely monitored.
Originally Posted by Snugfit
[View Original Post]
You may have noticed that mostly only three clubs, out of ten in the Puget Sound Region, are discussed on this board: Kittens, Pandora's, and Sugar's. There's a very good reason for that.
-
04-18-24 09:11 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 281Go see Faith at pandoras, a lot of fun and very service oriented.
Originally Posted by Snugfit
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 21:00 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 51Night shift recommendations?
There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?
-
04-17-24 19:31 #6276I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Naomi
Today I see Naomi. She suck wang ride wang. Wang blast on boob.
She fun girl.
-
04-13-24 13:15 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 444Liz
I was happy to see her Friday. Then I was very happy.
-
04-11-24 12:32 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 159Aries
Was at Kittens getting my Hoover treatment from Love. After recovering, saw a new hottie called Aries do her stage. Smokin hot bod. Any intel or experience with this hottie? Post reply or DM.
-
04-10-24 16:15 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 671Sounds like she had some making up to do for the past few days being gone and took care of a few.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
Still have to get around to trying her out.
-
04-10-24 09:04 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 444Her MO
Becoming typica Ava when she's been away a few days. Knew she had been traveling to see a friend so I made of point of seeing her.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 22:31 #6271Senior Member

Posts: 118Yes
Ava got what she wished for today.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 19:30 #6270Regular Member

Posts: 17How much was the damage with her? I have read varied reviews about her here especially with her damages.
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 12:42 #6269I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. Very professional. Very sexy. Make me cum fast.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 12:26 #6268Senior Member

Posts: 262Ava
It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.
Good times.
-
04-09-24 11:57 #6267Senior Member

Posts: 164Jessica
High priced!!
She used to work at deja vu lake city.
She has been around.
First meet all she did was covered handy but I will say she was a pro at it but even that I think was close to 2 bills.
I built report with her, but she was always pricey, everything was covered, and head game was ok, but brief and lets say her body is tight but her box I don't recall being the tightest.
While she's hot and has a great bod, I found myself seeing if she had any other friends I could reach out to OTC and she helped but then got a bit flakey, and can confirm once I started talking to other girls she got stand offish and would tell me about them or say who I should not talk to and drama started and some girls wouldn't talk to me and vice versa.
Keep in mind this was before co vid so maybe her rates and vibes have changed, but overall from what I have read and seen you can probably play more with other girls for less and do more, with her you are paying for mileage and years in the industry in and out the club, so sure she's fun at times the body is great but the rest a bit much.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






