Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    You'll also notice that Pandora's gets most of the discussion on here. That should be a major hint. I'm not a fan of Kittens but it might be in 2nd place for customer attention.
    Nothing beats sugar in terms of milleage! It's just that the place is musty and the girl tend to not be as hot.

  2. #6280

    Order

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Do not go to Club SinRock, at least it's Renton location. It has others in Portland and Alaska. I don't know about those. The last I knew ZERO mileage opportunities are available (at Renton). The club has cameras, and they are closely monitored.

    You may have noticed that mostly only three clubs, out of ten in the Puget Sound Region, are discussed on this board: Kittens, Pandora's, and Sugar's. There's a very good reason for that.
    You'll also notice that Pandora's gets most of the discussion on here. That should be a major hint. I'm not a fan of Kittens but it might be in 2nd place for customer attention.

  3. #6279

    Club SinRock, Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?
    Do not go to Club SinRock, at least it's Renton location. It has others in Portland and Alaska. I don't know about those. The last I knew ZERO mileage opportunities are available (at Renton). The club has cameras, and they are closely monitored.

    You may have noticed that mostly only three clubs, out of ten in the Puget Sound Region, are discussed on this board: Kittens, Pandora's, and Sugar's. There's a very good reason for that.

  4. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?
    Go see Faith at pandoras, a lot of fun and very service oriented.

  5. #6277

    Night shift recommendations?

    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?

  6. #6276
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Naomi

    Today I see Naomi. She suck wang ride wang. Wang blast on boob.

    She fun girl.

  7. #6275

    Liz

    I was happy to see her Friday. Then I was very happy.

  8. #6274

    Aries

    Was at Kittens getting my Hoover treatment from Love. After recovering, saw a new hottie called Aries do her stage. Smokin hot bod. Any intel or experience with this hottie? Post reply or DM.

  9. #6273
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ava got what she wished for today.
    Sounds like she had some making up to do for the past few days being gone and took care of a few.

    Still have to get around to trying her out.

  10. #6272

    Her MO

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.
    Becoming typica Ava when she's been away a few days. Knew she had been traveling to see a friend so I made of point of seeing her.

  11. #6271

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.
    Ava got what she wished for today.

  12. #6270
    How much was the damage with her? I have read varied reviews about her here especially with her damages.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.

  13. #6269
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on Jessica from pandoras day shift?
    She good time. Very professional. Very sexy. Make me cum fast.

  14. #6268

    Ava

    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.

  15. #6267

    Jessica

    High priced!!

    She used to work at deja vu lake city.

    She has been around.

    First meet all she did was covered handy but I will say she was a pro at it but even that I think was close to 2 bills.

    I built report with her, but she was always pricey, everything was covered, and head game was ok, but brief and lets say her body is tight but her box I don't recall being the tightest.

    While she's hot and has a great bod, I found myself seeing if she had any other friends I could reach out to OTC and she helped but then got a bit flakey, and can confirm once I started talking to other girls she got stand offish and would tell me about them or say who I should not talk to and drama started and some girls wouldn't talk to me and vice versa.

    Keep in mind this was before co vid so maybe her rates and vibes have changed, but overall from what I have read and seen you can probably play more with other girls for less and do more, with her you are paying for mileage and years in the industry in and out the club, so sure she's fun at times the body is great but the rest a bit much.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a long time. Think this is her 2nd stint at Pandora's. Can be a lot of fun but lots of drama with other dancers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape