Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 406 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5228

  2. #5227

    Foxy?

    She's been posting in AVL for a while and still no reports? I dreamt her when she was in Hendo few moths ago. In Hendo she delivered as promised and reasonable rates. Repeated several times. The AVL post seems a bit different than she used to post in Hendo and one of these days I'll give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    Seems real but was slow to answer. Has any meet this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/840168711273

  3. #5226

    Carmen Euphoria

    Has anyone seen her recently? There were mixed reports a while ago. Thanks in advance for any info and feel free to DM.

  4. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I tried to dream with her about a week ago. Those pics were taken about 60 lbs ago. Her ass and legs are huge! I had to meet her at a convenience store. She jumped in my car and had me take across town where she met another dude and disappeared.and so did I. I wanted out of the deal when I first saw her. I would pass if I were you.
    Wow. Thanks for the heads up. Hard pass.

    LM.

  5. #5224

    Ready to Drink

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town and looking for the best available. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/142425439646

    Other recommendations much appreciated. Comment or DM is fine.

    Cheers.

    HH.
    I tried to dream with her about a week ago. Those pics were taken about 60 lbs ago. Her ass and legs are huge! I had to meet her at a convenience store. She jumped in my car and had me take across town where she met another dude and disappeared.and so did I. I wanted out of the deal when I first saw her. I would pass if I were you.

  6. #5223

    Visit to Asheville

    Coming into town and looking for the best available. Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/142425439646

    Other recommendations much appreciated. Comment or DM is fine.

    Cheers.

    HH.

  7. #5222

    Anyone have some Intel?

    Does anyone have any intel on these two?

    Whatever happened to Flora? I don't see her posting anymore?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/358280480879

    Harley.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/151221355332

  8. #5221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Awesome reviews; thanks for posting, and I am curious about Jamie: did you have to do a car date? Or did she have an incall that time?
    Lately it has been a car date.

  9. #5220
    Fellas, Anyone have a lead on one who provides a great massage plus FS? I'm heading back up there soon. DM if you prefer. I have some great ones in Denver, CO. If you are ever out there.

    LM.

  10. #5219

    Foxy?

    Seems real but was slow to answer. Has any meet this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/840168711273

  11. #5218
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Kayla.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/358833746494

    Seen her few times. Her hygiene isn't the best I would recommend getting head from her it is.

    Decent $50-60.

    Emo chick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/343269712812

    Saw her few days ago she been reported before. Communication was decent. She wants 120 I talked her down to 100 qv. The pictures are accurate she is thick which a slim stomach. With me she got into the session good bbj and FS, slight odor in doggy to throw that out there. Probably repeat since she mentioned I can Cim next time good luck YMWV!

    Jamie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...j/741559408938

    Isn't much to say about this one that hasn't been mentioned she does talk too much a lot of times, and has false teeth if why'all didn't already knew before. Once you get your dick in her mouth it is on and popping. Good date she hasn't had Incall consistently lately so you have been warned good luck.
    Awesome reviews; thanks for posting, and I am curious about Jamie: did you have to do a car date? Or did she have an incall that time?

  12. #5217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Few reports over couple of weeks

    Kayla.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/358833746494

    Seen her few times. Her hygiene isn't the best I would recommend getting head from her it is.

    Decent $50-60.

    Emo chick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/343269712812

    Saw her few days ago she been reported before. Communication was decent. She wants 120 I talked her down to 100 qv. The pictures are accurate she is thick which a slim stomach. With me she got into the session good bbj and FS, slight odor in doggy to throw that out there. Probably repeat since she mentioned I can Cim next time good luck YMWV!

    Jamie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...j/741559408938

    Isn't much to say about this one that hasn't been mentioned she does talk too much a lot of times, and has false teeth if why'all didn't already knew before. Once you get your dick in her mouth it is on and popping. Good date she hasn't had Incall consistently lately so you have been warned good luck.

  13. #5216

    Information

    Hello all, I am visiting in May from Florida and was hoping for some info on the below ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/984187900718

    Layla.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/665945852815


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/715326658649

    Thanks in advance for any help.

  14. #5215

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird6969  [View Original Post]
    I wish her luck, I truly do, she is almost someone I could date seriously, but it will be tough for her to stay our of the business. $160 per visit times lets say 5 is $800 a day tax free, It's hard to find a job that pays that.
    Same here, She is a sweetheart. I concur about the money, hard to make that kind of cheddar elsewhere but money isn't everything unless your supporting a bad habit in which case it is. I know a few that walked away from money like that and are living regular lives Making regular money. Although that it isn't usually what happens.
    Last edited by Realdirtybird; 04-14-24 at 02:40. Reason: Spelling

  15. #5214

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Was she moving to another state? We may never see her again.
    I have no idea. I didn't ask and she didn't tell. She may be going to Charlotte as I think that's where she's from. Who knows but hopefully she'll return sooner than later.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape