Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 31631
-
04-19-24 10:39 #26891Senior Member

Posts: 418Tampa's Tall Trish Back Again
Good day brothers, Tall Trish from Tampa is visiting your area for the next week. She does not have an ad up yet, but does have a personal website. See her website for contact info. She asked me if I could spread the word to see if Orlando wanted another taste. She's been in Orlando before and received good reviews. She close to Universal at a decent name branded location that is monger friendly. She is a little skiddish with brand new clients, but well worth it if you love long sexy legs.
All pics are recent. I am not a gatekeeper. Just tell her Rockit sent you. Menu is fairly open. New this visit is exotic trips to the Greek Isles. She's also been experimenting with BDSM so ask if that's your thing. Donations for her time varies based on length and in-session upgrades. Best to ask for your requests in person. Of course, YMMV, but she's a keeper here in Tampa. Please treat her right brothers. Her new contact ends with 4157.
https://hertouch.godaddysites.com/
-
04-19-24 02:51 #26890Senior Member

Posts: 42The Amazing & Unforgettable Vanessa Cubana
Had the honor to finally see Vanessa. Mesmerizing and unforgettable experience that blew me away 🤯128563;.I had initially went to meet Tatiana (Whos very beautiful and awesome) but ended up meeting and having my best sensual and most satisfying encounter in this hobby. Maybe because her slender body, then BEAUTIFUL hipnotizing green eyes 😍, her smile, personality / charisma and sensuality and energy. Maybe we just had amazing chemistry 🧪, everything about it was PERFECT. The Dfk, the creative organic passionate ultra GFE 🥵128560; 🔥. YMMV, but for me, best experience ever, by far. Please treat this 💎, along with Tatiana very well. If any trusted and respetable monger want her digits, you can send me a PM. Stay safe out there.
-
04-18-24 10:33 #26889Senior Member

Posts: 34Gigi / Lilly
What's the damage these 2?
Originally Posted by PipeRite
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 01:28 #26888Senior Member

Posts: 220She was my final frontier. I've been trying to see her for about a yr. 1st meet, she only took Zelle or cash. I only had cash app. Next time, I don't have the cash and I went downstairs to atm. When I was on my way back up, she was walking out to her car calling it a night. Next time I had everything. I needed but she did a bait and switch. But I declined b CB I was there for Sofi. A lot of times girls would use her number and I'd get there and it wasn't her.
Originally Posted by Calenton777
[View Original Post]
She is real, and honestly, she's much better looking in person than her pics.
-
04-17-24 21:51 #26887Senior Member

Posts: 147Now that's one fetish I need to get off my list as well. Let us know if she really verifies, she looks great and based on that ad, it seems real to me.
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 21:44 #26886Regular Member

Posts: 11Brazillian
Heading down for 2 weeks mind sharing one of the girls you mentioned to get on the list? Feel free to DM if preferred. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 21:21 #26885Senior Member

Posts: 87Google her #
I'm not sure because that is in my other phone which I'm not near right now. But if you just Google her phone number in the ad an IG pops up for her and from there you can go to her second IG. Every once in awhile she will post a status update and show the sonogram of the baby. I imagine she must be showing now so I'm not sure if she would be still working or not. But fuck I hope she is LOL.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 21:08 #26884Senior Member

Posts: 98Ig
What's her IG?
Originally Posted by Roxie81
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 19:53 #26883Senior Member

Posts: 87Sofi in Kissimmee today
She just posted not long ago, I texted and she gave me the address of a shitty looking motel in Kissimmee. I'm pretty skeptical, but the hotel she was at on I drive wasn't very nice either though. I doubt it's the same girl anymore because I was following her Instagram and it looks like she's pregnant so she might be hanging it up soon. But! If it's her and she's pregnant then holy shit talk about two fetishes in one shot for me! LOL. She told me she would video chat verify so it might be her. I'm going to make the call later on and see what's up.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/168332741
-
04-17-24 17:52 #26882Senior Member

Posts: 335You know what they say
"If she has an apple, she has a banana!
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 17:00 #26881Regular Member

Posts: 13The great Orlando
I'm finally making a trip by myself down and will have the whole weekend! I'm wondering if you gentlemen could recommend a lady that is into Greek or if you think a massage parlor is my best bet! Tia and of corse willing to trade info for those of you traveling to Jax!
-
04-17-24 12:18 #26880Senior Member

Posts: 2964More on Susi
Originally Posted by MJOrlando
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
I did a quick search, didn't find much, though what I did find came to the same conclusion, hard pass.
Originally Posted by MJOrlando
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3134756
Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 10:34 #26879Senior Member

Posts: 45Not friendly, Total rush, jack hammer finish & I was never sure she is a woman. I leaning towards a TS. Paid for an hour and in the car 15 minutes later.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 10:24 #26878Senior Member

Posts: 681Details
Can you provide any elaboration at all as to why?
Originally Posted by MJOrlando
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 10:18 #26877Senior Member

Posts: 45Hard pass on Susi, not a good experience at all.
Originally Posted by RedBull83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






