Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 17261
-
04-22-24 23:22 #14336Senior Member

Posts: 159Jessica
Anyone have any info?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5afc50d2f7c0
-
04-22-24 20:45 #14335Senior Member

Posts: 233The UI is probably only 60% of what seeking is. Also not too many members on there. On seeking you could virtually keep scrolling forever. On SDM it's a much shorter list. I have much better luck on seeking.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:19 #14334Regular Member

Posts: 21Had a session. She was quick to reply (pm'd me after visiting her profile) and gave out her phone number. It was a negative experience. She had a really bad breath and wasn't really into it. Felt worse after. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 15:15 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 182Sdm?
I've had enough with Seeking, it just sucks now. The best alternative I've heard about is SDM. Is anyone here using it? If so, what's the lowdown on it? Do you like it?
-
04-22-24 10:31 #14332Regular Member

Posts: 16I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:24 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 277Has anyone had luck with this one?
-
04-18-24 19:01 #14330Senior Member

Posts: 120In the end. Every girl has a pussy. There is no lack of competition.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 15:29 #14329Senior Member

Posts: 182That's funny
LOL. "I will never have to pay for sex, but you do. " Like Bane said in The Dark Knight Rises: "And you think this gives you power over me? Does this girl need reminding that there are a LOT of girls on that site, & other sites, who will gladly take our money?
Originally Posted by LoverAtl
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 11:09 #14328Senior Member

Posts: 37Margot
https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-82364304bdb3
Wants a $200 advance for her pups sake so she can have them watched.
-
04-17-24 17:42 #14327Senior Member

Posts: 120She used to reside in Atlanta. Then moved to LA, now back to Atlanta, via Dallas, for vacation.
She contacted me also as we have had some prior business. Her recent msg, which really highlights her devolving 'tude: "You also know the power lies with the woman. That's why it's free for me to join, but you have to pay. I will never have to pay for s*x, but you do. "
Just for the record. Before she moved to LA, still residing in Atlanta. Met her 3 x for $200 ppm at her place. All bare, BBBJ and CIP. Was enjoyable as she is not unattractive or unskilled. But next she decided that CIP is off the table, so I called it quits.
Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 15:52 #14326Senior Member

Posts: 182Hate Those Types
I see those types occasionally. But I usually respond with a lot of attitude, & with a ton of sarcasm ("oh wow! You seem so nice!" right back at them. Don't take guff off these girls. You can respond in a way that won't get you banned. Just avoid profanity, ya know.
Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 12:15 #14325Senior Member

Posts: 277Waste of time
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-25d64aae3186
Don't bother.
-
04-17-24 10:34 #14324Senior Member

Posts: 95Any experience with these two Latinas?
I connected with these two Latinas on non-sugar dating apps and have sugar dates lined up. They both claim they've done this before but I've never seen them on any sugar sites (I did find their socials though). Anyone have any experience? I'll report back next week.
-
04-17-24 09:08 #14323Senior Member

Posts: 482Soundshennington
Soundshennington's profile says Dallas, TX, but she said she recently moved to Atlanta. She reached out to me first and I asked her what she's looking for. She answered with a series of snotty messages about how I should have read her profile and she didn't spend her valuable time writing it to have her time wasted. Even when I wrote that I was just trying to make conversation she persisted with her onslaught. I wished her good luck in her search (because telling her that she's a beotch that I wouldn't see in a million years could get me reported) and she blocked me. YMMV, but I can't imagine trying to navigate an arrangement with an entitled, short tempered pain in the ass.
-
04-16-24 23:19 #14322Senior Member

Posts: 482I didn't say nobody does it. I said it's illegal because it is. But so is almost all of the "mongering" and SD / SB (at least PPM) being discussed on the boards. It's all good. I don't mean it as criticism of you. Each of us makes choices in this game that aren't necessarily the same choices everyone else would make.
Originally Posted by DaRiv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





