Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 41311
-
04-17-24 19:10 #34366Senior Member

Posts: 37Anything on this one
Feel like I haven't seen a review for hers would love if anybody had some info on her seems a little too good to be https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/207571881223.
-
04-17-24 16:31 #34365Senior Member

Posts: 374Rossy Latina
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3076217
I've been wanting to see this one for awhile. At least I can mark her off my list now. Communication was on point. Gave me the rates and location right away. I showed up 15 minutes later and 3 minutes later I was standing at the door. Really liked what I saw. She was super petite, maybe 5'1". Body was tight and she is very pretty. She did have a chunkier roommate. Photos in the ad are her, but they don't illustrate how petite she is.
We got comfortable and here's where it went down hill. She only used her hands to get me hard, no BJ. Went missionary for awhile, then flipped her over for doggie. That's when a stench hit. The other issue was that she protected her pussy the whole time with the "V fingers". You guys know what I mean. She wouldn't let it be moved.
Needless to say, I finished my business, got dressed, headed out, and won't be recommending this one.
For the past 6 months, I don't think I've seen one Latina that offered a $100 QV price point that I'd recommend. Every good one has been minimum $120 (though there are some duds here too).
-
04-17-24 14:57 #34364Senior Member

Posts: 45Just Don't Do It
I was really bored a few weeks ago and decided to dream with this Latina: https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...corts/3341490..
What followed was one of the most bizarre dreams I have had in a while. Pictures were somewhat accurate and a friend is available. In fact, it seemed like it was really encouraged for the friend to participate but I declined. Maybe I shouldn't have. In my dream, I took off my clothes and realized this lady would not be taking off her to and I wasn't allowed to touch anything. I was given a half assed HE with occasional licking of the shlong (which was covered). I have no idea how I got hard or why I stayed, but proceeded to switch to the main event. It was here where I couldn't pound away faster to put myself out of my misery. It felt as I was a dog going to town with my favorite teddy bear, except this was not my favorite teddy bear. Anyways, finished in the bag and ran out as fast as I could. Will not repeat if anyone is wondering. Lost a Benjamin on this and luckily made it up with my March Madness picks.
Where is Ericka the Latina goddess I ask.
-
04-17-24 14:15 #34363Senior Member

Posts: 359Any info?
Natalia.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3299617
Bruna.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3358310
Sara- I know she is semi- reviewed. I've contacted her a few times I've seen her add. By text and phone. But have never heard back.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3192057
Any info?
-
04-17-24 11:00 #34362Senior Member

Posts: 260Dude.
You saw that picture and still had more questions?? Run brother.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 05:36 #34361Senior Member

Posts: 1247She does not have teeth, is completely bald, and is certified documented crazy! She has no problem showing it on her SM either! She probably needs to be in some facility.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 23:14 #34360Senior Member

Posts: 37Mimi??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/180562452050
Was curious about this one about and a year or so ago then I heard she smelled a bit has that changed and bias she kept a good attitude pm is okay also looking gi for a consistent provider that might to tuma.
-
04-16-24 17:23 #34359Senior Member

Posts: 452The second one is Nicki or Nikki however you want to spell it. She's ok but those pics are highly filtered. Run of the mill look to her.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 17:13 #34358Senior Member

Posts: 477More Harlowe Info
She wears dentures. She's also bald and wears a wig but she has an amazing body. She's also a tad cuckoo.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-16-24 17:01 #34357Senior Member

Posts: 588https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3551712700Once
Originally Posted by BriefBanana
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville
Yeah. Hmmmm. Both of these ads came up when I Googled her number. There may be skullduggery afoot here.
-
04-16-24 16:28 #34356Senior Member

Posts: 618Harlowe
Thank you for this. It answers a lot of questions, but leaves a few more to ask, like is she missing her front teeth? Lips look like that may be the case.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:28 #34355Senior Member

Posts: 1062Thanks for the warning
I was about to see her, thankfully she didn't reply in time, had a strange feeling about her.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:25 #34354Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit bro, her in the pic. PM you!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:16 #34353Senior Member

Posts: 618103rd street
If you have knowledge about this blue chick on 103rd, please let me know as well?
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 15:03 #34352Senior Member

Posts: 119Lili
My dream with the last link was great: good comms, great BBBJ and seemed into it when I saw her. I think the QV was $. 0 The only drawback was her incall -- a bit cluttered but clean.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





