Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 41305
-
04-16-24 23:14 #34360Senior Member

Posts: 37Mimi??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/180562452050
Was curious about this one about and a year or so ago then I heard she smelled a bit has that changed and bias she kept a good attitude pm is okay also looking gi for a consistent provider that might to tuma.
-
04-16-24 17:23 #34359Senior Member

Posts: 452The second one is Nicki or Nikki however you want to spell it. She's ok but those pics are highly filtered. Run of the mill look to her.
Originally Posted by RockyChop
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 17:13 #34358Senior Member

Posts: 477More Harlowe Info
She wears dentures. She's also bald and wears a wig but she has an amazing body. She's also a tad cuckoo.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
04-16-24 17:01 #34357Senior Member

Posts: 587https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3551712700Once
Originally Posted by BriefBanana
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville
Yeah. Hmmmm. Both of these ads came up when I Googled her number. There may be skullduggery afoot here.
-
04-16-24 16:28 #34356Senior Member

Posts: 618Harlowe
Thank you for this. It answers a lot of questions, but leaves a few more to ask, like is she missing her front teeth? Lips look like that may be the case.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:28 #34355Senior Member

Posts: 1062Thanks for the warning
I was about to see her, thankfully she didn't reply in time, had a strange feeling about her.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:25 #34354Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit bro, her in the pic. PM you!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 16:16 #34353Senior Member

Posts: 618103rd street
If you have knowledge about this blue chick on 103rd, please let me know as well?
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 15:03 #34352Senior Member

Posts: 119Lili
My dream with the last link was great: good comms, great BBBJ and seemed into it when I saw her. I think the QV was $. 0 The only drawback was her incall -- a bit cluttered but clean.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 14:18 #34351Senior Member

Posts: 243Stay away!
Made a huge mistake with this one. Took me for some mario coins before service. She's changed her number and pics but I recognized her. Don't do it!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 13:56 #34350Senior Member

Posts: 180Do you have info on that girl?
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 12:37 #34349Regular Member

Posts: 24Blue
Decided to check her out and glad I did. She's not new she says but people must be keeping it a secret. Met her at her private place, nice and quiet area it seemed. After a small chat, we laid down and had a blast. Doesn't speak Greek, but she pleased me in all other ways. Standard rates I believe, 1.5,2,2.5 will definitely be seeing her again. Run don't walk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/499328133203
-
04-16-24 11:12 #34348Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit, name is Nikki. Haven't seen her personally, but she use to stay with a pawg name Chrissy.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 11:11 #34347Senior Member

Posts: 259Check your pm.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 09:40 #34346Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this Cuban
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/168183699
I been curious about her but I can't find any reviews look to good to be truth.











Reply With Quote





