Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 13594
-
04-19-24 12:35 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 241Yes Sir
Yep, but I can't remember her 30 minute rate.
Originally Posted by MrKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 09:59 #10323Senior Member

Posts: 59Rue?
I'm unable to find any reviews on this on, calls herself "Rue". Honestly looks fake or a sting? Anyone have any relevant info on her?
https://callescort.org/502-308-7776
-
04-18-24 18:55 #10322Senior Member

Posts: 161Price
Was the rate for the St Denis lady 120 for 15 minutes?
Originally Posted by JDizzleSizzle
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 17:14 #10321Senior Member

Posts: 195Nova
Novas pictures look better than her. She's a nice girl but arms are swollen and she is constantly high. Tread carefully.
Originally Posted by MisterMeanie
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 16:35 #10320Senior Member

Posts: 134Others can correct me if I am wrong but nova will be your best bet out of the two mentioned. People have had issue with carlee in the past.
Originally Posted by MisterMeanie
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 10:01 #10319Regular Member

Posts: 13Coming to Louisville next weekend
Hello fellow mongers.
I'll be in Louisville next weekend, staying downtown probably or somewhere close by. Looking to entertain myself with a decent girl, I prefer them petite, as bbws aren't my thing.
I've seen Carlee's posts and read some not too favorable reviews, but I do have a thing for fake bolt-ons and have had my share of crazies in the past, so any recent input on her would be nice?
Also, Nova looks more of a promising thing?
Any input would be appreciated. I'd prefer one with a safe, clean incall.
Thanks, MM.
-
04-17-24 19:48 #10318Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Jessica
Go back and read some of my posts. I have posted her link a few times.
Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 19:46 #10317Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Jessica
She it 1000% worth it.
Originally Posted by SWaffles
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 19:37 #10316Senior Member

Posts: 241St Denis Linda
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168096404
She is not in the St Denis Dixie area. She is just off the Watterson on Cane run. Quiet neighborhood, so don't be alarmed by the location. It felt sketchy going in because I entered a back gate, a back door, then down to a basement room, but everything was okay. Younger and prettier in the face than the pics. Pics make it look like she has a weird nose. Thicker than the pics, but I love thick thighs so it was all good. The pic where she is on her knees leaning back is the most accurate. Solid CBJ then rode me. Tried to move to doggie but she wouldn't let me. Did mish for a few but that doesn't cut it for me. Asked about doggie again and she let me finish that way. I've been rejected for doggie by J-Town Brooklyn and Jessica at Sun due to my size, so I wouldn't hold that against her. $ or $. 2 for a qv I can't remember exactly. Zero English and that is starting to frustrate me. I can't verbally express that I am calm and I've been in this situation plenty of times, so sometimes I can feel there is tension.
-
04-17-24 15:26 #10315Senior Member

Posts: 434Go down the forum and find the one for K-girls. They have their own forum now.
Originally Posted by Handsome1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 15:10 #10314Senior Member

Posts: 571Read the k girl site
Enjoy. Read my review.
Originally Posted by Handsome1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 15:05 #10313Senior Member

Posts: 105K girls
Anyone seen the new K girls?
-
04-17-24 12:15 #10312Senior Member

Posts: 89Oh good! I'll be less worried about that then.
Originally Posted by C6DM2
[View Original Post]
She's going to get a lot of my money LOL.
-
04-17-24 11:41 #10311Senior Member

Posts: 52Link?
Could post a link to which specific Jessica you are referencing. I think I'd like to visit her. Searching for Jessica turns up a few.
Originally Posted by SWaffles
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
04-17-24 10:55 #10310Senior Member

Posts: 268Snow
When I contacted her she said everything covered. So I did not partake. If you are that big you should at least do a good BBBJ.
Originally Posted by MaxLuvin
[View Original Post]
-Rdy.











Reply With Quote






