Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 264 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 314 364 764 1264 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 27836
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23891

    Kaycee

    After much texting and negotiation, I picked Kaycee Lane for my Seattle trip. Easily belongs in this forum without much negotiation. Tits are goddesslike and nice fit body. Pumped a load in her and she kept grinding to get me hard again. Almost got two pops, but couldn't quite get there. She gave it a hell of a try.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?579839-KayceeLaneWA

  2. #23890

    Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    Filling her up for the first time tonight!
    Good luck! I once caught something from her (almost 4 years ago). Or maybe not from her but from the previous mongrel who blasted inside of her. She may have been a transporter. I bet there's a funny term for this like "stuffy seconds" or something.

    Also, I hope you didn't pay any extra for this thread's topic. She'll let you if you are good to her. Just ask her to suck you for a bit while taking the condom off. She usually doesn't like to wait for you to put a new one on then just asks you to slide it in. Another way's taking too long to cum (and looking a bit unimpressed as you bang). She'll do anything to make you cum and throw you out in the weirdly amicable way of hers.

  3. #23889

    Dolcesempre

    Filling her up for the first time tonight!

  4. #23888
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr  [View Original Post]
    I can't get saianpink too load 😭 what's the going rate?
    It should be back on now. Quite reasonable pricing. Not a fan of heavily doctored photos. Not sure what I'll get. Speaking from experience with Asian girls and face caked with makeup.

  5. #23887

    Yes she is real

    Not great, but not bad either. I think she used the name Sophia before. Can't remember. Did BBBJ but wasn't really into it. Petite flat ass.

    Worth it yes.

  6. #23886

    Madam Kitty

    Madam Kitty is still one of the best.

    Reasonable price as well. Msog is almost demanded.

  7. #23885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKirk  [View Original Post]
    Finally came around, huh?!

    Heehee, met her on CL. Back then, she's fully tanned and with cornrows. Over the years she's gotten a bit crazy because her requirements for screening were so ridiculous.

    I think I only bb her one time. Looks it's Finally opened season! Hahaha.
    Man. I have fucked some nasty broads but JESUS!

  8. #23884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I am seeing Madam Kitty tonight after all of you Dirtyfuk fill her with your jizz.

    I am going to lap it up and fill her.
    I just threw up in my mouth a bit. No offense.

  9. #23883

    Madam Kitty

    I am seeing Madam Kitty tonight after all of you Dirtyfuk fill her with your jizz.

    I am going to lap it up and fill her.

  10. #23882

  11. #23881

    JuiceYJasmina23

    Finally came around, huh?!

    Heehee, met her on CL. Back then, she's fully tanned and with cornrows. Over the years she's gotten a bit crazy because her requirements for screening were so ridiculous.

    I think I only bb her one time. Looks it's Finally opened season! Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...uiceYJasmina23

    No upcharge. She will let you blast away.

  12. #23880

    JuiceYJasmina23

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...uiceYJasmina23

    No upcharge. She will let you blast away.

  13. #23879
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreHey  [View Original Post]
    https://kangels.ch/ or https://asianpink.cafe.

    These are the 2 local Asian agencies. If the ad says pse they will take a load anywhere but Greek. Usually a little older than less glammed than the pics show, but I find them to be worth it by comparison to the other BBFS options around here.

    My favorite part is usually they do Kegal exercises on you after you fill them effectively milking every drop.
    I can't get saianpink too load 😭 what's the going rate?

  14. #23878
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDont  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm new to the Seattle area and not sure what's the best way to search for Asian BBFS providers. Would appreciate if someone can point me to maybe a page number or even better, some names. I got Linh as a name from way back when, but not sure if she's BBFS.
    https://kangels.ch/ or https://asianpink.cafe.

    These are the 2 local Asian agencies. If the ad says pse they will take a load anywhere but Greek. Usually a little older than less glammed than the pics show, but I find them to be worth it by comparison to the other BBFS options around here.

    My favorite part is usually they do Kegal exercises on you after you fill them effectively milking every drop.

  15. #23877

    Asian

    Hi guys,

    I'm new to the Seattle area and not sure what's the best way to search for Asian BBFS providers. Would appreciate if someone can point me to maybe a page number or even better, some names. I got Linh as a name from way back when, but not sure if she's BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape