Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7380
-
04-21-24 11:30 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 68Frecklez
I'm keeping this very short. She's insane. Place full of roaches and smells like cat piss and weed. Hardly does anything that's listed on her ad. I can see why there are zero reviews. She does have a juicy big ass. Some baby damage but nice body. Keeps her shirt on the entire time. Will not repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/088553817145
-
04-20-24 11:36 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 492Yikes
She looks as bad as her sister Sarah back in the day; Those titties look horrible and the marks all over her. Eck. Why would anyone want to chase after that? 10 years ago she was firm, tight, and beautiful.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 06:57 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 104Chevy
Do you have contact info.
Originally Posted by DlackDudeDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-24 13:45 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 98A link a number a pic something?
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 18:18 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 667https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/071891548912
Wondering if anyone has seen before? Wanted 140 qv 200 hh not within the range to TOFTT so just wondering if its worth it.
-
04-16-24 15:34 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 92I gave her some loot up front.
I liked seeing her. She had the baby damage, but was fun to see. I sent her some loot up front and she no showed. 3 days later I messaged her and got an excuse. I keep offering her to make it right, but she does t respond. I guess when you are respectful, and try to treat them well, they take your shit and burn you. I had seen her a few times before that with minor issues. Never burnt me before that. I don't like to say bad things about people, but others need to know if they do shady crap.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:50 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Went to see Autumn at the Quality in West side. Communicated up until I was 10 minutes out. Once there no communication. Usually I'm gone after 15 minutes but I hung in for a full 40 minutes. As I was leaving the parking lot she drives in and parks. I circle back and the car is gone. I'm driving away and she says she's there if I'm still around. I circle back again and get to the Inn and the car isn't there at all. Her excuse was she fell asleep. My question was where, did you fall asleep, since you weren't where you were supposed to be at all. Save myself $200. Clearly she has gone way downhill. All the pics are from years ago, 2017, maybe earlier, before she had two kids with two daddies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...7/765439923565
-
04-15-24 16:34 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 734Crack smokers
Sierra in Manchester isn't that bad, but close. Smokes a lot and can fall asleep during the deed. So much crack she stinks down under.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/348032096466
-
04-15-24 11:26 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 68Do not go see Naomi
A friend of mine who is completely new to this hobby went to see Naomi and he said it was one of the worst experience he ever had. He told me he never seen anyone smoke so much crack in his life LOL. He paid for an hour but was stuck there for 4 hours because she is in and out of consciousness trying to light her crack pipe. This dude was so stressed out telling me this shit and it didn't help that I was laughing my ass off! I told him he should have left but he already paid. Also every time he was about to leave she woke up and said "no wait! I'm going to suck your dick good. Let me smoke this real quick. No way I would have stayed. He also mentioned that she knows and reads this site. I know she's Definitely going to know about this. She kept telling him I don't want a bad review. I would feel bad for him but he's leaving for Thailand in a week so he'll be alright. Just wanted to share this with yall since there's zero activity in springfield-ma.
-
04-07-24 06:12 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 60Not to mention those pix, yuk.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 07:47 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 734Mom and daughter scam
Here's a different take on the deposit scam. The only way to contact them is through Snapchat. When you do the cost is $140, but you have to spend $40 and buy a video. No clue what type of video it is. Seems like a waste of time. This morning's ad shows a different Snapchat name than yesterday. Waste of time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/170412511038
-
04-04-24 22:28 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 178Bliss
Not worth the asking price IMO. Met her about 18 months ago while she was in Springfield. Paid for hour, no multiple pops, no extras, and her teeth showed signs of demons.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 13:01 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 181Bliss
Anyone know about this one. You can really or PM me is you like. I'm a senior member. Seen her posts over the last few weeks ar least. Looks like she posted on another site in the Boston area little over a week ago. Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...g/227394718114
https://secrethostess.com/7438393/
-
04-03-24 10:24 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 92See my post on page 2
I just posted about her a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:18 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Search under Autumn.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





