Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 41295
-
04-16-24 13:56 #34350Senior Member

Posts: 180Do you have info on that girl?
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 12:37 #34349Regular Member

Posts: 24Blue
Decided to check her out and glad I did. She's not new she says but people must be keeping it a secret. Met her at her private place, nice and quiet area it seemed. After a small chat, we laid down and had a blast. Doesn't speak Greek, but she pleased me in all other ways. Standard rates I believe, 1.5,2,2.5 will definitely be seeing her again. Run don't walk.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/499328133203
-
04-16-24 11:12 #34348Senior Member

Posts: 259She's legit, name is Nikki. Haven't seen her personally, but she use to stay with a pawg name Chrissy.
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 11:11 #34347Senior Member

Posts: 259Check your pm.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 09:40 #34346Senior Member

Posts: 30Any info on this Cuban
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/168183699
I been curious about her but I can't find any reviews look to good to be truth.
-
04-16-24 09:39 #34345Senior Member

Posts: 522One Mario coin is to much for just Bbj to me. My issue with her she should put bbj only in her ad. Unless I'm extremely backed up. Just a BBJ will not get me where I want to be. Its only been a few that can do it for me and none of them are in the game anymore. When I asked her about FS that's when she showed me the clock on the dresser saying my time was up.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 01:13 #34344Senior Member

Posts: 534Curious
Was she clean? Was she a clock watcher? What is on her menu? Pm details please.
Originally Posted by Dartagnan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 01:07 #34343Senior Member

Posts: 534Sexy MILF thickness
What's the info on this thick ass chic? Anyone dreamed and creamed her lately.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 22:03 #34342Senior Member

Posts: 1062Any word on new girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/876058428072
Kinda has crazy eyes, but cute, Intel?
-
04-15-24 20:25 #34341Senior Member

Posts: 75Lili last link from the bottom is good for headache relief with CIM. One Mario coin is decent. I never had issues with finishing and not on a timer for my dreams. Does a good job ensuring swimmers are swimming in her mouth. My con would be her incall location, she does share it with another dude. Her door does not lock but he never ruined any of my dreams. She does double with girls which I still haven't gotten the opportunity yet. She does have a decent face but never shows it in her post. I do regular visit with no issues during lunch time.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:44 #34340Senior Member

Posts: 259There's a post on the 3rd one she seems legit and decent price. The one that says aim to please. 1329
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:37 #34339Senior Member

Posts: 1246Harlowe
Just FYI, this is what Erika / Harlowe really looks like, sent today!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/631737557585
-
04-15-24 15:57 #34338Senior Member

Posts: 1062Fake Ai pics kassidy
Look closely at the pics, especially the beach Pic, LOL.
-
04-15-24 13:40 #34337Senior Member

Posts: 37Not kassidy
I can assure you it isn't kassidy she gave me a massive run around the time I tried to reach out to her and then tried to say she only does BBBJ to returning guest which just isn't true took my money and left and I was pissed cause it was late and she made me late I knew I probably wouldn't wait on another provider after that and that was before he boob popped so I can only imagine she's even more rude I haven't tried these other ones though I've been tempted quite a bit for the second link but never really saw an above average review when I rarely saw hers pop up so I've held back best of luck.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 12:01 #34336Senior Member

Posts: 27Untapped resources
I have found a few ladies on plenty of fish that provide and at very reasonable rates. They usually have indicators in their handle or profile that says they're on there for that. Food for thought for some of you. Just make sure your spidey senses are tuned for possible set ups or scams. Meeting in a neutral zone is a must.
Stay safe out there.












Reply With Quote




