Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 17951
-
04-17-24 22:43 #14576Senior Member

Posts: 243Same ol Myla
Myla has ghosted me several times in the past when she was in Lex. I saw that she was back for a visit and just had to try again. She hit's all the check marks for me. But she hasn't changed it seems. Contact, set up times and then ask where I need to go to. Then nothing, for 10 hrs. Well, it was to late then. Guess I should have known better. Good luck out there!
-
04-17-24 18:55 #14575Senior Member

Posts: 121CC and Hope
I keep reading reviews, it's like sliced bread has come to Lexington. But, for years, and I have been a member for years, there is a link and we all have access. I could b wrong, and I apologize, but I have NO idea how I could access these providers (Hope / CC). Can anyone please explain the new rules, or perhaps pm me so maybe I too could access these providers. Just getting old, tired of what's available, repeat getting old, and just want a fair shot. I'm sure I have upset some, many, I don't know. Just not sure it's fair to b reading reviews and at the end of review be told they are not available or I have to pm someone for permission to see. I do have a call into the Pope, that might b easier. Relax guys, you know I'm joking, just looking for something freaking clean and real in this town. I'm out.
-
04-17-24 16:58 #14574Senior Member

Posts: 63Angie
That is Angie and she has a few reviews on here. I tried to see her last year but got ghosted. She also has a twin sister by the name of Bridgett who also post from time to time.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 12:45 #14573Senior Member

Posts: 292Hope
I had the greatest visit with hope Monday she is one of the best I'll have to say she knows what she's doing and makes you feel great I advise anyone who gets a chance to see her when she comes back to Lexington to pay her a visit you won't be disappointed.
-
04-16-24 15:51 #14572Banned Member

Posts: 166She has gained 200 or more pounds since those pictures. I am going to respectfully disagree about her being pretty. She is still sweet though, I agree there.
Originally Posted by StrangeButTrue
[View Original Post]
But her pictures are so outrageously dishonest that it is borderline fraud at this point.
She's taking fatfishing to a new level.
She's unfuckable at this point.
-
04-16-24 14:25 #14571Senior Member

Posts: 219Info that raises red flag
"I love drives, and listening to music. I also enjoy nature walks and deep conversations." That's the kind of language that's usually found in an online dating service ad like adult friend finder.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 06:44 #14570Senior Member

Posts: 259Info
I meant to add that I couldn't find any info on her. She didn't list a name or anything so I really didn't have much to go on.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 06:21 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 60Time waster
Tried to set up something, at first quick responses. After asking for the when and where communication fell off.
Originally Posted by Eielson14
[View Original Post]
Had anyone seen her?
Stay safe.
-
04-15-24 20:10 #14568Regular Member

Posts: 20Any word on this one?
I went 40 pages back and couldn't find anything. I feel like I've seen her before. Thanks for any help.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/716115894870
-
04-15-24 17:23 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 116She is sweet and honest
She is worth helping if anyone has the means.
Originally Posted by SamzAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:03 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 1002Tia
I seen her this past weekend for a quick blow and go. I use to see her and her friend she advertised with at the time for duo visits. They went by double trouble, they were actually a fun time. Her friend got pregnant and had to step away unfortunately but I still keep in communication with this one from time to time. Great head game on her.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 14:43 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 26I've met her
Yes her Communication sucks some times but she's real and legit Ik she 420 heavy and she uses a text now app so that might have been the problem.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 12:02 #14564Senior Member

Posts: 100That is Morgan. She is really really sweet, has some amazing head game.
Originally Posted by SamzAdams
[View Original Post]
She has gained weight, but she is still pretty.
She mainly sees regulars, but she is definitely worth your visit if you can get an appointment.
-
04-15-24 11:04 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 187Any info on this one?
I've been through the forum up to page 50 and not found anything on this one. Does anyone have info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/599046994531
-
04-15-24 00:52 #14562Banned Member

Posts: 166I did a quick search and found this:
Originally Posted by Mojo52
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...094&viewfull=1#post6817094.
Sensual Kim
Had a visit with Kim last week. she is legit the girl in the pics and was a pleaser. Took direction well despite language barrier.
DFK, BBBJ and CFS as per my choice. not sure about BBFS or greek. Location was a decent and not sketchy at all.
nice little backrub on the finish... not quite Sun's caliber but a good time for $$.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim.










Reply With Quote






