Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 13942
-
04-18-24 14:43 #11587Regular Member

Posts: 9Coming in May
I know I have not posted many times. Probably because I am not as active as some here. However when I am interested in some action zi have found reviews here to be excellent help. I am coming to Vegas in May. I have contacted these 2 young ladies and am planning on a date. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen 1 or both of them. I have read 14 pages deep and have found nothing.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 17:30 #11586Senior Member

Posts: 70Couldn't find the link for Kandi
Can you post the link for this gem?
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 00:03 #11585Senior Member

Posts: 362Camp Kandi
So with no recent luck on the streets I was stuck going through my Favorites / Highlighted section on LC.
While reviewing the past ladies I had found interesting at one time or another I ran across Kandi.
Not having posted in a couple of months and Kandi being far out of town I had little hope but thought WTF.
Sure enough the stars aligned just right.
Scoring an old business customer for a lunch date brought me into Kandi's area.
And within a few texts with Kandi our date was set.
Kandi met me outside the gate to her super nice RV park and after making some quick small talk, Kandi finally opened the gate and I followed her to her spot.
Her Class A RV is at least 50'ft. Super nice and surrounded by other 500 K RV's.
We 420 ed, disinfected and chatted.
Kandi is late 30's early 40's former biker *****.
Standing 5'0-5'2 her body looked proportionate with a curly long red / brunette mane.
She looks a little hard in the face and her body is COVERED in tats but the price and location was right.
Kandi said she normally works the Vegas street but recently got arrested for working.
She is super paranoid and worried about her upcoming*court case but the 420 got her into the right frame of mind quick.
I asked her what she was into and she replied " I like to be blind folded ".
Liking the power of that, I agreed to blind fold her with her adding " You will be responsible for my safety now".
Now I have a blind folded woman completely in my control and dependent on me to guide her, help her, take charge of her and the situation.
Just what I like.
The domination of Kandi was to begin.
I undressed her in the front room, sat her down and mounted her face while holding her head with both hands.
I told her " My Cck is in front of you, now suck it".
Kandi has no gag reflex so she took ALL of my member completely orally.
Finally guiding her into the bedroom*she giggled, fell back first onto the bed* and with my guidance*she was sucking again in no time.
She allowed full access to every entrance.
I got her to suck it in numerous*positions*for a good 20 minutes (I paid for 30 minutes)* while exploring and pushing her.
Her pussy was great.
Bald with a really really lippy pussy, she was out of control and loud.
I thought " The neighbors are hearing this for sure".
She never stopped, she never mentioned time and she absolutely loved oral.
Pulling her down to the edge of the bed I briefly DAYT to lube her up.
With her holding her own ankles and spread wide I said " I going to*just rub my Cck outside" she responded ' Yeah OK ".
I started to rub my Cck head viciously around her camp ground.
Kandi came and came*and came.
We agreed to protection beforehand but when you got an oozing wet ***** with legs spread wide and your cocks rubbing against it. It is impossible not to dive in.
I told Kandi " I am going to just stick it in a little" she said' Yes Yes please".
And the penetration and impaling of Kandi began.
Ripping on her clit while pounding her missionary got her over the top.
She took fingers in the azz in Face Down Azz Up doggie.
Then I took the same fingers and fish hooked her.
Her puzzy lips are so big that they are able to be played with and pulled but she her camp fire is small, tight and HOT.
Kandi never smelled inside or out during the whole time even though she did get a little sweaty.
The finale was in the lion position.
I got Kandi over a pillow face down, legs straight.
Mounting her I started pounding her and Kandi started screaming and cumming.
Alternating between holes I bottomed out in her tent.
Reaching back with her hands she grabbed my hips and lost her mind both mentally and physically.
She was squirming, grunting and squeezing while I stayed motionless.
I told her I was going to explode but I didn't*think she heard me or even cared at this point.
The deposit felt like a gallon.
At this point I told her " I am done with you" and left her face down with a azz crack full of my love.
I quickly got dressed and verified I was going to be able to leave (the gate would auto open).
Leaving her totally fucked and me satisfied was a nice out come.
Kandi's ads are still up on LC under the MILF's section but you have to scroll back like a month.
Another negative is that Kandi's RV camp is WAY out south in Henderson by Railroad Pass so its not an easy journey.
With that being said I would repeat $150+ 75 tip.
-
04-16-24 20:22 #11584Senior Member

Posts: 582Lolo nuru
Pics are mostly accurate but she just seems older in real life but not that much. My guess is late 40's. Ended up negotiating in room which might be good tactic since she doesn't want to lose possible business. I got non Nuru full body massage and massage was actually good. But IMHO, the best part was the BBFS MSOG for $300. Obviously YMMV.
Originally Posted by PouchJ24
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 17:04 #11583Senior Member

Posts: 52Diamond DD Room at the Rio
Diamond DD has a room at the Rio tonight. I haven't seen her in a couple years so do your own research.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diamond-...-vegas-1070270
-
04-16-24 15:39 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 240Rikki Sinclair?
Anyone got intel on this one? Can't find any ads or reviews except her Tryst ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/rikkisinclair
-
04-16-24 14:56 #11581Regular Member

Posts: 20I've never seen her.
But she gives her TER ID in her Ad, and she has 4 reviews since July 2023, all from Utah. The most recent review is so over the top that it reads more like an advertisement, and it's from a reviewer with no other reviews. But in general, her reviews are decent and range from 6-8 on looks and 7-8 on performance. But again, I don't have first hand experience, just relaying that she has TER reviews.
Originally Posted by PouchJ24
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 14:12 #11580Regular Member

Posts: 3Piper
I have seen her a few times. I think she recently turned 50, but could certainly pass for early-mid 40's. The pictures are pretty close, last time I saw her was about 6 months ago. She is definitely GFE (LFK, BBBJ, CFS, No Greek). She likes to chat a bit before the fun starts, but doesn't seem to count it as part of your time with her. Not a clock watcher from my experience. Screening is just to ensure you aren't a sex offender. Scheduling takes a bit of patience, I'd be shocked if she did same day appointments.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
Feel free to DM with specific questions.
-
04-16-24 10:57 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 37Lolo nuru
I will be traveling to Vegas in June and wondering if anyone has seen Lolo before? Could not find any reviews, but I want nuru. The videos look great and price is a lot better than I would get in wisconsin for similar service, if legit. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168173266.
-
04-16-24 09:06 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 53She used to be in Denver back in March. All the reviews on her in the Denver forum have been positive.
Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 01:59 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 103Sofie
I had her on my radar since early in the month but hadn't reached out till I saw this post. Pretty much the same experience but mine was incall, age in ad is about right, most likely mid 40's. Her ad has my review on it if you want to see aliitle more details. Have your translator app ready if you don't speak Portuguese or Spanish.
Originally Posted by Imixfoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 19:08 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 27Got a tip on a semi-utr friend of mine. She's a regular when she's in town and she's looking for more friends.
Young, early 20's, ebony, under 5 ft, in shape, cute from face to feet, bubble butt. Always clean and d&d free.
Nice northwest incall, gated area. She'll ask for a pic but it's just so she knows who she's looking for because she'll meet outside her place.
Awesome bbj, dt, cfs, msog. Not quite GFE with no kissing, but vocal / verbal, has music going, and definitely gets into it. Will ride and move into you in almost any position. Def not a dead fish.
Started talks at 350 but was able to bring her down and she's been awesome thru multiple visits.
Looking to give her info to seniors. Not looking to trade, just don't want too many randos showing up due to necessary discretion. Also will be trying to post more and give freer info, but this one is my favorite atm.
-
04-15-24 18:25 #11575Banned Member

Posts: 3[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
04-15-24 15:35 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 78Well she wanted me to give everyone her number.
I am curious how many guy hit her up. She can do solo or bring her sister. They both are great. (702) XXX-2573 her name is April.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 13:57 #11573Senior Member

Posts: 78Pic
Here is a pic of her. Her sister is almost the same.
Originally Posted by RebelLuv72
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





