Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 19319
-
04-17-24 20:30 #16784Senior Member

Posts: 72Savanna
I searched the boards and this name didn't turn up any recent reports.
Did she go by a previous name by chance? I know she's posted on STG previously so she's not new, but she seems to rarely post.
I thought I'd ask first before pulling the trigger and calling her. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...y/460201745177
-
04-17-24 19:34 #16783Senior Member

Posts: 72Not that Paige
The pics I've seen posted, that is NOT Paige Del Ray they are referring to. Not enough / different tattoos give that away quickly.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
DruidMage posted this link a few posts back (it didn't auto hyperlink for some reason). Had to manually edit the link to get it to work.
https://myescort.network/female-esco...c-b204e1991dc6
-
04-17-24 18:46 #16782Senior Member

Posts: 490Paige = Erica
See my escort post #166686.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 17:39 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 825Wrong Paige Jay. I believe this one of old time providers / bug time candy users. Paige del ray is what she use to go by.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-24 11:00 #16780Senior Member

Posts: 245Paige in Cape. Not Paigesweetstuff
Not that one. Sweetstuff is a sweetheart. So is the Paige in the Cape, saw her earlier this week.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
https://myescort.network/female-escorts/details/eff638b6-2e13-451f-908c-b204e1991dc6Last edited by DruidMage; 04-17-24 at 11:01. Reason: https://myescort.network/female-escorts/details/eff638b6-2e13-451f-908c-b204e1991dc6
-
04-17-24 09:11 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 2962Paige Sweetstuff?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
I'm curious, this Paige you visited with, was it the long-time Orlando legend Paige Sweetstuff? Personally, I've not seen or heard from her in a couple years, I wasn't sure if she was around or still in the hobby life. After seeing these reviews, I did a search, found a Tryst ad that is recent, guess that answers one of my questions!
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/paige-sweetstuff
-
04-16-24 19:56 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 1944Madam D
Here's your chance! She's in Vero right now!
Originally Posted by JamTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 08:17 #16777Senior Member

Posts: 202A new Paige in the book.
Thank you Legend808 for information on Paige.
I just got back to town and noticed your recent visit so I thought I would post my review about my visit with her.
Comms were excellent. We had scheduled a hhr visit later that same day. Incall was easy to find and quiet neighborhood when I visited. She was ready when I arrived. As mentioned in another review, the apartment was a bit messy, but I have been in worse, a whole lot worse. She is very nice and easy to chat with. We got to know each other for a few minutes before getting started. She is very beautiful. Smooth skin and huge titties which she enjoyed having them played with. Started with some DATY which she had a nice pop. After a minute or two of her catching her breath, she returned the favor with a very nice BBBJ. After the perfect amount, she rolled a cover on and jumped on top for CG. I played with the titties while she was doing an awesome job riding. She popped and stopped for a few seconds and then picked up where she left off. After a few more minutes of CG she turned around for K9. I carried on until I got a nice pop. The half-hour ran over by a few minutes, but she did not mention it. I left a nice tip and left.
To sum it up, she is extremely friendly, very beautiful, obliging, perfect pace for the time allotted and felt great. Repeat? Absolutely.
Rusty Z.
-
04-15-24 17:57 #16776Senior Member

Posts: 436
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
If we took every woman on here that has been arrested I'm afraid many would probably lose their favorites.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:45 #16775Senior Member

Posts: 123Would love to see Anna and Marci do some videos together that would be very hot!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 11:35 #16774Senior Member

Posts: 301Paige Sunday delight
Saw Paige in the cape Sunday afternoon in the cape. Easy comms, great personality, and even licked the apples this time.
That view from the back is amazing.
-
04-15-24 09:07 #16773Senior Member

Posts: 1944Madam D Entrepreneur
You have to admit that it takes some true entrepreneurial spirit to run a brothel in a gated upscale community and to get away with this all long as she did! Besides, in most countries in Europe nobody would have given it a second thought! The mere fact that one of the uptight housewives in the community turned her in is funny because probably her husband was one of the clients. IDK, if you knew Anna, you would know that she never stops coming up with new ideas to promote and entertain her fans. Not limited to porn videos and even a website. Madam D is certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but as a professional provider she knows few equals. She is out of the area now and I'm sure is taking her skills elsewhere (lucky ducks) ! One cannot ignore her past, nor shut the door on it! And here's a tip, don't see her if all her publicity makes you nervous. I'm sure you are like most of us, without sin! Cheers Willie.
Originally Posted by DiverDown69
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 18:14 #16772Senior Member

Posts: 125I'm sure some of you remember when this happened,
But just want to give notice to those who maybe weren't on the board years ago.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...MEPYCOKV3Q25M/
https://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...MATDLFLLNDYKM/
-
04-14-24 10:58 #16771Senior Member

Posts: 381OML, she is absolutely horrible, I saw her once several years ago and I walked out thinking damn it would have been a whole lot better if I did it myself.
Originally Posted by DK0047
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 14:40 #16770Senior Member

Posts: 1944Jessie
So, here is a review from 2021 that confirms the recent review. It seems that her service is not any better these days as in the past! Better off seeing some of the great UTRs we have here in Brevard! Again a little research on these pages goes a long way towards avoiding making a mistake!
Originally Posted by BedBug7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





