Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 24707
-
04-17-24 12:27 #22322Senior Member

Posts: 63Advice on sending photo
Any recommendations / advise / suggestions on sending your photo for the screening would be appreciated /.
Regards.
-
04-16-24 17:53 #22321Senior Member

Posts: 169LOL. OMG dude, folding cash around a condom. "No boom boom". That reads like a comedy skit. I commend your honesty and boldness. In the end, still got the job done!
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 23:15 #22320Senior Member

Posts: 412Go to HealthbSpa on Olive. Mama San will do it. Just ask.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 20:57 #22319Senior Member

Posts: 68Sammie
I haven't seen her recently. I saw her back in the day when she was just a rub and tug. Everything went fine. I'd like to know, if you do the foot worship session, does it end in a footjob. Need to check that one off the list.
Originally Posted by TinyLil
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 18:37 #22318Regular Member

Posts: 9Secret Garden
So in their site is a pic of Sara and the guy! Has anyone seen the other ladies? Which one do you suggest for the most fun? Not finding a lot of info thanks.
-
04-15-24 15:29 #22317Regular Member

Posts: 14Ssshhh Angie
Has anyone seen Sshhh Angie lately? Last couple times I texted her I got no reply. Her ad is still up on RR but it's the very last one listed. She was always pleasant to spend time with.
-
04-15-24 15:15 #22316Senior Member

Posts: 38Beijing Clayton Foot Spa New Management & Massage Therapist?
Beijing Clayton (Foot Spa) now advertises New Management & Massage Therapist. Does that ruin its jack shack status or is that why it's good?
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 11:11 #22315Senior Member

Posts: 140Prostate massage
Toni offers it, but I've never asked about it. She gives a good massage with HE and nothing else as far as I know. I've been there a couple times. From the pics it looks like she's lost weight. She is in a very safe condo in St Charles.
Originally Posted by Gg623
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168212788
-
04-15-24 10:07 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 63Goddess Sammie
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rix-37647.html
I am interested in BDSM. Based on the search there are few old reviews (one in July 23 and few in 2022).
Has anyone seen her lately?
Also she wants a picture for screening. Is it OK to send photo?
-
04-15-24 09:29 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 1744Secret Garden
Most of your questions will be answered. https://www.secretgardenstl.com/.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Location, phone number, massage pricing, some pictures, online scheduling. Work takes me to the Grove fairly regularly. I have been tempted to try them out. But I tried two new to me's and found little to post about so looking for more of a sure thing now.
But if I venture to SG, I will let you know.
Jeff.
-
04-15-24 09:00 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 41Eden Massage. The bigger lady that works the front desk. Sorry I don't know her name.
Originally Posted by Gg623
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 08:53 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 152The only one I knew, moved away.
Originally Posted by Gg623
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 02:06 #22310Regular Member

Posts: 6Prostate Massage
I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
-
04-15-24 01:20 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 263Yes. Very safe, very reliable, as has been reported here countless times over the decades. You want to stay the hell out of Brooklyn, unless you're looking for trouble.
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 01:13 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 26Ell from the previous an Angles touch?
Does anyone know where she is now? She was with an Angel's touch Stl.













Reply With Quote




