Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22322

    Advice on sending photo

    Any recommendations / advise / suggestions on sending your photo for the screening would be appreciated /.

    Regards.

  2. #22321
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter34  [View Original Post]
    I've stopped in there 5 or 6 times and enjoyed a happy ending each time. There has never been any hint of more, but I'm always optimistic. Maybe I'm just not communicating with them? So the last 2 times I've folded cash around a condom. So, when I pay I make sure she can see the extra cash and the condom. No reaction on the first try. The second time, the condom fell on the floor and she laughed. After being shown into a room I heard more laughing. Then, my masseuse comes in with a serious look on her face, shakes her head and says, "No boom boom. No boom boom". I guess we communicated, but I still left happy.

    I was last there in February.
    LOL. OMG dude, folding cash around a condom. "No boom boom". That reads like a comedy skit. I commend your honesty and boldness. In the end, still got the job done!

  3. #22320
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    Toni offers it, but I've never asked about it. She gives a good massage with HE and nothing else as far as I know. I've been there a couple times. From the pics it looks like she's lost weight. She is in a very safe condo in St Charles.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168212788
    Go to HealthbSpa on Olive. Mama San will do it. Just ask.

  4. #22319

    Sammie

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rix-37647.html

    I am interested in BDSM. Based on the search there are few old reviews (one in July 23 and few in 2022).

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Also she wants a picture for screening. Is it OK to send photo?
    I haven't seen her recently. I saw her back in the day when she was just a rub and tug. Everything went fine. I'd like to know, if you do the foot worship session, does it end in a footjob. Need to check that one off the list.

  5. #22318

    Secret Garden

    So in their site is a pic of Sara and the guy! Has anyone seen the other ladies? Which one do you suggest for the most fun? Not finding a lot of info thanks.

  6. #22317

    Ssshhh Angie

    Has anyone seen Sshhh Angie lately? Last couple times I texted her I got no reply. Her ad is still up on RR but it's the very last one listed. She was always pleasant to spend time with.

  7. #22316

    Beijing Clayton Foot Spa New Management & Massage Therapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an updated list? Or one with the best legit massages?
    Beijing Clayton (Foot Spa) now advertises New Management & Massage Therapist. Does that ruin its jack shack status or is that why it's good?

  8. #22315

    Prostate massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    Toni offers it, but I've never asked about it. She gives a good massage with HE and nothing else as far as I know. I've been there a couple times. From the pics it looks like she's lost weight. She is in a very safe condo in St Charles.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168212788

  9. #22314

    Goddess Sammie

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rix-37647.html

    I am interested in BDSM. Based on the search there are few old reviews (one in July 23 and few in 2022).

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Also she wants a picture for screening. Is it OK to send photo?

  10. #22313

    Secret Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where is secret garden located?
    Most of your questions will be answered. https://www.secretgardenstl.com/.

    Location, phone number, massage pricing, some pictures, online scheduling. Work takes me to the Grove fairly regularly. I have been tempted to try them out. But I tried two new to me's and found little to post about so looking for more of a sure thing now.

    But if I venture to SG, I will let you know.

    Jeff.

  11. #22312
    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    Eden Massage. The bigger lady that works the front desk. Sorry I don't know her name.

  12. #22311
    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    The only one I knew, moved away.

  13. #22310

    Prostate Massage

    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?

  14. #22309
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the nearby Centerville places as safe? Just curious if there are others closer to Brooklyn.
    Yes. Very safe, very reliable, as has been reported here countless times over the decades. You want to stay the hell out of Brooklyn, unless you're looking for trouble.

  15. #22308

    Ell from the previous an Angles touch?

    Does anyone know where she is now? She was with an Angel's touch Stl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape