Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 11214
-
04-16-24 13:48 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 3338You know everything about every sugar relationship guys on the site have? Wow, your omniscience is magnificent.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
I have had several long term relationships from the seeking site. None of those girls / women went back on the site after we stopped meeting. All are still 'friendly' w / me. I would never have called them a GF or whatever; I have my head on straight, and know exactly what I am doing. I and several guys IK who are on the site have had relationships that are more like affairs than escorts.
Your view of what is possible seems impoverished, which entitles you to sympathy. And, this is a point I have made before. IK what having an SO is like, and you definitely *do* pay for love when you have one like mine. And my "ppm" would pale in comparison to what people are giving SBs.
It is stylish for some people to look down on others here who don't have the same worldview. Too much of that in the political realm. No need for it. Like I said, you do you, but that doesn't mean there aren't other ways.
-
04-16-24 12:55 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 1023Great analogy. Guys think they know everything about a girl. How? Did you hire a PI to follow her? Are you stalking her? LOL That's some pretty creepy stuff. There is NO WAY you can know everything. Unless you're doing creepy paranoid stuff like that. A sugar arrangement is for fun and paying for sex. Some dudes take it way to serious and act like the girl is their actual gf or exclusive. Dude she isn't. You don't pay for love.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
Doesn't matter where the girl comes from. I've said this in the past. Nonpro girls that were on Craigslist are the same type of girls that are on Seeking. The only difference is you're paying a lot more on Seeking for the same girl. A baby is a nonpro! Period! And a nonpro when she is fresh. Once a girl starts coming back repeatedly and becomes a career sugarbaby. I have another name for that girl. And it's not nonpro. Once you start making it a habit to be paid for sex. Then you're a pro.
-
04-16-24 10:05 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 3338You do you
I'll just repeat that I know a whole lot about anyone I get involved with, and I am sure I am not seeing the sort of woman who is going to be flat backing a bunch of guys. There is a whole bunch of what you fellows are referring to going on on seeking, I have no doubt of that. These are girls who used to be on craigslist or backpage, and when those got shut down, they needed some place to go. They came to seeking, and their patrons followed them. That is a risk to the site, and the reason there are guys on here all the time crying about how they got banned. I applaud that, because the sort of gal I am looking for, she can only be found on seeking, and I want to continue to have a place I can find that sort of person.
There is a large cadre of women on the site who are interested but too shy, or have challenging logistics, or other hindrances to meeting, and they are very very hard for me to get into the boat (though I usually add about 20 per year to my 'life list' When I succeed, it almost always the sort of experience I am looking for (but there are almisconceptions and miscommunications from any two people planning on doing something together). But I have never believed someone I saw yesterday went on to see others that day, or even week. People can play in the gutter on seeking, but they don't have to do it that way. I have bowl buddies with the same mindset, and experience.
-
04-16-24 09:12 #8961Senior Member

Posts: 300This particular past date went badly though.
Originally Posted by GiddenLade
[View Original Post]
All normal till I asked to go anal. She said ok. We did. Then she spent the rest of the night feeling awful about it like she'd given up her virginity. I was afraid she was going to call Sancho to kick my ass or something. I bailed on my airbnb the next night just to be safe.
So I was kind of embarrassed to have not remembered her. It was a pretty traumatic night. But years ago.
-
04-16-24 09:09 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 300Totally. I chuckle whenever I read stories of guys referring to their girls on seeking as "she's now my girlfriend. ".
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
If you paid for it, and you did, it's like a table at a restaurant. It's yours while you're there but you have no idea who was there before you or after you, even on the same day. The waiter might call you by name, and say welcome back, and refer to the table as your special table. But only a fool thinks that means it's his table, or the waiter cares, or that he doesn't say the same thing to the next regular.
-
04-16-24 00:34 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 5603And if they didn't they would never go for my low ball offers in a million years. The guys that pay $$$ to 1 k definitely pave the way for me to slide in on the cheap. Not always the case. But more times than I can count.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 18:01 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 1023If you think you're exclusive 100% with a baby from any sugar site then you are lying to yourself. There's no way for you to know that unless you are with the girl 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can do all the "research" you think will tell you that she is exclusive. And it doesn't matter if she's a true first timer and fresh. This doesn't apply just to Utrs / Pros. I'd be very naive to think a baby is 100% exclusive to me. Shoot people that are married and have boyfriend / girlfriends cheat. Why would I think a girl I'm basically paying for would be only seeing me. Sugaring is usually a no strings attached type of relationship. You are open to see others by default. So you know going in that you don't have to be exclusive.
While men lie more than women. Women are much better at it and sneakier than us. They know how to cover their tracks. While we thinking were slick and won't get caught. Get caught. So don't fall for the charm and sweet talk that you are the only one. Women will tell you anything you want to hear as long as they're getting what they want. Especially one that's trying to get paid. While we're paying for a fantasy. Real life isn't a fantasy world.
-
04-15-24 17:09 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 3338Speak for yourself. As is often discussed here, guys can find whatever sugarbowl they are looking for. If you are basically going w / mostly under-the-radar escorts, who definitely are on seeking, yeah, that is what you should expect. That isn't the only way to operate on the site, it isn't the way I have operated specifically, and I've not had relationships w / women from seeking who I ever suspected were seeing anyone but me.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 15:38 #8956Senior Member

Posts: 1023Yup. I do the same with this nice purple vibrator for my girls. LOL I keep the packaging for it in good shape and clean it really well with antibacterial soap. Then right back in the box and ready for the next girl. LOL.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
And that's why I let my Seeking subscription expire. To many recycled girls but mainly not enough fresh young girls in the 18-20 range. I'm doing my own thing now in the P4 P game. And still keeping busy with my stable of long established babies.
Yep don't kid yourself thinking your exclusive with that baby. They could have multiple daddies they're tapping. Just like the multiple babies I have on rotation. I've even had babies that were married and I'd be tapping that ass while hubby is away. Just the nature of the game.
-
04-15-24 12:37 #8955Senior Member

Posts: 178It Happens
Don't beat yourself up. It's amazing how easy it is to forget a chick from the past. Especially in this kind of game where there's no emotional attachment, assuming that's the case. I've even forgotten about civilian gals that I've been with; only to remember them later when something jogs my memory. It's kind of funny in a way, especially when it's one that I was hung up on while I was with her. It's kind of a life lesson that shows you truly can get over any chick if you allow yourself the time & space to do so.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
I hooked up with an escort once and did not realize I had been with her about a year earlier. The only way I found out was by her reminding me after the deed was done. In my defense, she had gained a little weight, but the bottom line is she was just the lady of that particular evening. We both kind of laughed it off and once more went our separate ways.
I'm sure your Mexican SB won't care either as long as you're giving her what she wants. Don't be embarrassed, go have a good time.
-
04-15-24 11:22 #8954Senior Member

Posts: 622Yes, most of the new girls with new profiles on SA are not new. They're just recycling and coming back and creating new profiles as you can see in my past SB reviews.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 11:12 #8953Senior Member

Posts: 622She's very open to many things. Enjoy! Have fun with her!
Originally Posted by Pdxdtf
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 10:11 #8952Senior Member

Posts: 300I've been seeking long enough to know that many of the fresh new girls are not fresh and new at all. I always see the same girls with new accounts under a new name.
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
Two weeks ago I reached out to a girl in Mexico since I was going to be there. She reminded me that we had, in fact, already met and had sex a few years earlier under her old name. That was more than a little embarrassing. I couldn't bring myself to respond.
-
04-15-24 09:48 #8951Senior Member

Posts: 299How is it different than you being the 3rd SD she sees that day? That's most 'exclusive' SBs.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 02:57 #8950Senior Member

Posts: 70This is one of the funniest, and most disgusting things I've read on here.
Originally Posted by Alkalinedio
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





