Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31727

    What happen

    Just wonder since is seem like now one has any info on Cashmere / her. Anyone know what Happen to Nina.

    https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8324025

    Tina has some great skills to then dropped of the map.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/580172510764

  2. #31726
    Quote Originally Posted by Versatilepg  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is back in town.

    Just saw her and her ad here.

    https://callescort.org/312-972-0856
    Crimson is definitely worth a visit. Seen her several times last year before her hiatus.

    Looking to schedule a visit before she's gone.

    CB69.

  3. #31725
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Out of respect for the situation I won't go into details but her sabbatical was NOT due to any condition related to moral terpitude. Her health has recovered and she will be in the service area within a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled. Top notch in the service department and a very nice lady. Don't get carried away listening to vitriol from rumor mongers and the like. She's the real deal and a true gem. Thank me later. YMMV. JS.
    Yea she is back in town.

    Just saw her and her ad here.

    https://callescort.org/312-972-0856

  4. #31724

    Clara-fuckation

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I used to see he when she first branched off of just swinging. Not going to say she's as hot as smoke was, but she's pretty damn good. Appreciate your post and info. I'll probably see her again when she's in the Richmond area. I did get her to get out of Henrico last year and stay in chesterfield. Both are tough, but she's probably better off in chesterfield. Great provider with an absolute love for sex. If anyone hasn't tried her massage, it's very good as well.
    Ok. Out of respect for the situation I won't go into details but her sabbatical was NOT due to any condition related to moral terpitude. Her health has recovered and she will be in the service area within a few weeks so keep your eyes peeled. Top notch in the service department and a very nice lady. Don't get carried away listening to vitriol from rumor mongers and the like. She's the real deal and a true gem. Thank me later. YMMV. JS.

  5. #31723
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Brother Rent, for chiming in early on this comment because I can also second that it's definitely not STI / STD-related, either.

    The bottom line is this: She's a GILF and a lot of fun. If you don't like her, don't see her. She's coming to the RVA this week. Be on the lookout on Skipthegames.

    As always, protection is paramount when dealing with providers. You probably have a higher risk dealing with C Ave Hoes, than booking an appointment with Clara Red.

    FF OUT!
    She won't. Be here this week. (If you recall, someone posted that she was coming to RVA last week). Her "tour" had to start two weeks /14 days late.

    She will openly explain "why" if you ask her.

  6. #31722
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Brother Rent, for chiming in early on this comment because I can also second that it's definitely not STI / STD-related, either.

    The bottom line is this: She's a GILF and a lot of fun. If you don't like her, don't see her. She's coming to the RVA this week. Be on the lookout on Skipthegames.

    As always, protection is paramount when dealing with providers. You probably have a higher risk dealing with C Ave Hoes, than booking an appointment with Clara Red.

    FF OUT!
    Thanks. I used to see he when she first branched off of just swinging. Not going to say she's as hot as smoke was, but she's pretty damn good. Appreciate your post and info. I'll probably see her again when she's in the Richmond area. I did get her to get out of Henrico last year and stay in chesterfield. Both are tough, but she's probably better off in chesterfield. Great provider with an absolute love for sex. If anyone hasn't tried her massage, it's very good as well.

  7. #31721

    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rentahoo  [View Original Post]
    But the medical issues were not STD related.
    Thanks, Brother Rent, for chiming in early on this comment because I can also second that it's definitely not STI / STD-related, either.

    The bottom line is this: She's a GILF and a lot of fun. If you don't like her, don't see her. She's coming to the RVA this week. Be on the lookout on Skipthegames.

    As always, protection is paramount when dealing with providers. You probably have a higher risk dealing with C Ave Hoes, than booking an appointment with Clara Red.

    FF OUT!

  8. #31720

    Protection always advised

    But the medical issues were not STD related.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Couple things. The most recent delay is related to.

    Put it this way: based on info directly from her? Would be wise to use protection for any visits.

  9. #31719
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear or know what happened to her. I reached out on the number I had and never heard back. This was the redhead grandma that does porn. She was a good and cheap time at first because she was in it for the fun and not the money. Her porn name is Clara Red. Yall posting about Cara made me remember Clara.
    Couple things. The most recent delay is related to.

    Put it this way: based on info directly from her? Would be wise to use protection for any visits.

  10. #31718
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 45
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  11. #31717
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear or know what happened to her. I reached out on the number I had and never heard back. This was the redhead grandma that does porn.
    Last I had talked to her a few months ago she was going to be out for a few months being medical related. She is a nice lady and out of respect for some privacy and I'm not going into specifics. I'm sure if you can reach her and have seen her before she would fill you in.

  12. #31716
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Check the Virginia Beach Board. She is supposed to be coming to the area pretty soon. I think like next week, if not already there.
    Thank you.

  13. #31715

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hear or know what happened to her. I reached out on the number I had and never heard back. This was the redhead grandma that does porn. She was a good and cheap time at first because she was in it for the fun and not the money. Her porn name is Clara Red. Yall posting about Cara made me remember Clara.
    Check the Virginia Beach Board. She is supposed to be coming to the area pretty soon. I think like next week, if not already there.

  14. #31714

    Crimson

    Anyone hear or know what happened to her. I reached out on the number I had and never heard back. This was the redhead grandma that does porn. She was a good and cheap time at first because she was in it for the fun and not the money. Her porn name is Clara Red. Y’all posting about Cara made me remember Clara.

  15. #31713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they gave up. There is no answer when inquiring about new albums nor they haven't changed the lineup.
    There were a few days after Lulu left that comes were tough before the new talent was on the way in. I imagine the same goes now. I have seen Cara's pictures at other agencies already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape