Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: C-orgs (actual ones)

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 227
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by Ultimate90
  1. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mikimo at tao tao. Usual J-Girl service + greek. Upgrade for greek was 100 but raw was too much, 200 plus another 100 for CIP. Cute girl though. Now I'm wondering if the Chinese girls would go raw. Usually slimmer chance but there are some in NYC area who are open to it. Of course competition there is significantly higher than here as observed by the rates.
    I had Chinese girls at yue offer to go raw for a high upcharge I declined. Hit or miss, same girls gave me p2 p usually Chinese girls don't do that.

  2. #91

    I'm white and I snuck in

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    Seattlemumu told me no non-Asians because of size!
    This was a while ago. I used the translator app.

    When I got to the call box so. Eone was opening the door, do I didn't have to enter the code. When I got to the door, dude looked surprised. I just went with the flow. On my way out we chatted for a second and I told him thank you in Chinese. I wo t be going g back because it's a hassle.

  3. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    Yep. White guy here. Tried to get a session at Seattle Wolf Friends Welfare Club but couldn't pass screening. Based on what I've read, it seems as if Seattle Yue and Seattle MuMu are the C-orgs least likely to reject a non-Asian monger. Any hints on how to get approved? Or maybe this "wolf" is barking up the wrong tree?
    Seattlemumu told me no non-Asians because of size!

  4. #89

    Failed to get appt at Seattle Yue

    Yep. White guy here. Tried to get a session at Seattle Wolf Friends Welfare Club but couldn't pass screening. Based on what I've read, it seems as if Seattle Yue and Seattle MuMu are the C-orgs least likely to reject a non-Asian monger. Any hints on how to get approved? Or maybe this "wolf" is barking up the wrong tree?

  5. #88
    Seattleyue updated their location apparently. Both the girls listed seem interesting so I'll TOFTT either today or tomorrow. My experience from them have mainly been positive with only 1 mediocre session.

  6. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by BCommodore  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    I'm traveling to Seattle for work and decided that I'm going to be staying in for two days while I take leave. A few questions!

    So from what I gathered, there are 4 agencies people talk about here. Mumu, Yue, Sea520, and Taotao. I have yet to figure out what Taotao's website is, so if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

    Which agency has the most straight forward screening process?

    Lastly, if I stay close to Bellevue Downtown Park area, would any of these places be walking distance? Or are they spread out and hosted in hotels? Just trying to gauge the difference since I'm from the east coast.

    Thank you all in advance!
    Similar to Mumu's url but Taotao instead of Mumu.

    Mumu's walking distance, less than a mile from the park. Idk about others.

  7. #86

    Staying in Bellevue

    Hi all,

    I'm traveling to Seattle for work and decided that I'm going to be staying in for two days while I take leave. A few questions!

    So from what I gathered, there are 4 agencies people talk about here. Mumu, Yue, Sea520, and Taotao. I have yet to figure out what Taotao's website is, so if someone could point me in the right direction, that would be much appreciated.

    Which agency has the most straight forward screening process?

    Lastly, if I stay close to Bellevue Downtown Park area, would any of these places be walking distance? Or are they spread out and hosted in hotels? Just trying to gauge the difference since I'm from the east coast.

    Thank you all in advance!

  8. #85

    Vivian

    Did anyone see Vivian at 520 later week?

    Feel free to PM me if you do not want to post.

  9. #84

    Mikimo

    Saw Mikimo at tao tao. Usual J-Girl service + greek. Upgrade for greek was 100 but raw was too much, 200 plus another 100 for CIP. Cute girl though. Now I'm wondering if the Chinese girls would go raw. Usually slimmer chance but there are some in NYC area who are open to it. Of course competition there is significantly higher than here as observed by the rates.

  10. #83

    C-studios / J-studios

    I am trying to see some actual Chinese and Japanese providers. I'm not originally from Seattle. In Texas I would see k-studios but here kangel and lollipop both asked for selfie with I'd, which is a no no. Is there a list of C-studios I can get? Ideally would love if they would take p411 or tna verification. I also saw some mentions of pornstars on this forum I believe, so would love some recommendations of the studios and providers. Thanks.

  11. #82

    C-orgs verification.

    I guess you can easily get into seattleyue, I couldn't get into any other orgs. At least seattleyue sent me actual pics of girls when I've asked them.

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    Any white guys who don't speak Chinese been able to see girls at any of these c-orgs?

    Also, how accurate are the pics? With the k-orgs I have learned what to expect. Some of the c-org pics are just insanely hot, and I assume they are totally fake. How close are they?

  12. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by BCommodore  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm visiting Seattle for work and I'm only going to be in town for a few days. I was wondering if any of these c orgs (or korgs) operate closer to downtown Seattle. I'll be staying close to Lumen field and pike market so I'm more limited to where public transport can get me.

    I looked up a few of the ones mentioned here and noticed a few said Bellevue. Does that mean they don't operate in Seattle at all?

    Thanks in advance for any info!
    Not that I know of. There are a few AMPs nearby (Chinatown) and some in sodo, but no AAMPs.

  13. #80

    White guys and c orgs

    Any white guys who don't speak Chinese been able to see girls at any of these c-orgs?

    Also, how accurate are the pics? With the k-orgs I have learned what to expect. Some of the c-org pics are just insanely hot, and I assume they are totally fake. How close are they?

  14. #79

    Downtown Seattle?

    Hi all, I'm visiting Seattle for work and I'm only going to be in town for a few days. I was wondering if any of these c orgs (or korgs) operate closer to downtown Seattle. I'll be staying close to Lumen field and pike market so I'm more limited to where public transport can get me.

    I looked up a few of the ones mentioned here and noticed a few said Bellevue. Does that mean they don't operate in Seattle at all?

    Thanks in advance for any info!

  15. #78
    Would a Korean be able to get in C orgs girls?? Or nahh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape