Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22318

    Secret Garden

    So in their site is a pic of Sara and the guy! Has anyone seen the other ladies? Which one do you suggest for the most fun? Not finding a lot of info thanks.

  2. #22317

    Ssshhh Angie

    Has anyone seen Sshhh Angie lately? Last couple times I texted her I got no reply. Her ad is still up on RR but it's the very last one listed. She was always pleasant to spend time with.

  3. #22316

    Beijing Clayton Foot Spa New Management & Massage Therapist?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17  [View Original Post]
    Do you have an updated list? Or one with the best legit massages?
    Beijing Clayton (Foot Spa) now advertises New Management & Massage Therapist. Does that ruin its jack shack status or is that why it's good?

  4. #22315

    Prostate massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    Toni offers it, but I've never asked about it. She gives a good massage with HE and nothing else as far as I know. I've been there a couple times. From the pics it looks like she's lost weight. She is in a very safe condo in St Charles.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168212788

  5. #22314

    Goddess Sammie

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rix-37647.html

    I am interested in BDSM. Based on the search there are few old reviews (one in July 23 and few in 2022).

    Has anyone seen her lately?

    Also she wants a picture for screening. Is it OK to send photo?

  6. #22313

    Secret Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where is secret garden located?
    Most of your questions will be answered. https://www.secretgardenstl.com/.

    Location, phone number, massage pricing, some pictures, online scheduling. Work takes me to the Grove fairly regularly. I have been tempted to try them out. But I tried two new to me's and found little to post about so looking for more of a sure thing now.

    But if I venture to SG, I will let you know.

    Jeff.

  7. #22312
    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    Eden Massage. The bigger lady that works the front desk. Sorry I don't know her name.

  8. #22311
    Quote Originally Posted by Gg623  [View Original Post]
    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?
    The only one I knew, moved away.

  9. #22310

    Prostate Massage

    I still haven't been able to make it happen. Does anyone know any locations or massage therapists that tend to stick a finger in?

  10. #22309
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the nearby Centerville places as safe? Just curious if there are others closer to Brooklyn.
    Yes. Very safe, very reliable, as has been reported here countless times over the decades. You want to stay the hell out of Brooklyn, unless you're looking for trouble.

  11. #22308

    Ell from the previous an Angles touch?

    Does anyone know where she is now? She was with an Angel's touch Stl.

  12. #22307
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    As I've said, there's no menu for the happy ending, BBBJ, full service; all come when they're comfortable with you. So there is no set price list for these extra services. I just tip well.

    The actual massage prices are on their website.
    Any idea what Ashley Sharlene and Shanta look like? No pics and they seem to be the most available.

  13. #22306
    Quote Originally Posted by Billaffton  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.
    I'd also like to know. Specifically Reanne, she was so kind. I know Olivia is still around though. Would like to see Chrissy too but I doubt anyone's got their info.

  14. #22305
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    As I've said, there's no menu for the happy ending, BBBJ, full service; all come when they're comfortable with you. So there is no set price list for these extra services. I just tip well.

    The actual massage prices are on their website.
    Where is secret garden located?

  15. #22304
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Sound good. Can you share the Yoga studio name? I would like to try it out.
    When I did yoga I lived in jax, fl I have not tryed yoga around here, seen several studios around me in st charles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape