Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 930 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11572

    Sofie was great

    I reached out to Sofie earlier in the week and got an immediate response, but decided I was too tired that night.

    Pinged her again early afternoon later in the week and again got a prompt response.

    Easy screening (pic of hotel room door open showing number).

    No deposit or endless questions.

    She showed up within an hour of me reaching out.

    Very nice and enthusiastic. She does use a translator app, but when she is in the mood, whatever she is saying translates on its own- really sexy.

    She started with a CBJ on the couch then we moved to the bed.

    Went cowgirl for quite a bit then switched to missionary until I blew. She knows how to ride.

    Recover, some chit chat, a decent massage and then it was back to business.

    More CBJ, handjob, more CBJ, than ACG.

    She was very enthusiastic and was willing to keep going, but another shot wasn't in the cards for me.

    Cleaned up and said goodbyes.

    Would highly recommend Sofie. Beautiful and great attitude.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168142974

  2. #11571

    I got the hookup on 2 Latina sisters (actual sisters)

    They are about late 20's maybe early 30's. They don't do anything with each other, but will work together. They don't post. They got good menu options. No greek or DFK I believe but everything else. I did a cuckold session with one of them with a BBC. It was hot. She took it like a champ. They both are cool. Have not Seen them both together. YET! IN a day or 2. They are 2 each 1/2 hour. PM me. If anyone has RARA current number she use to post on mojovillage that would be a positive or some info to trade. Looking for average build to skinny.

  3. #11570

    Well she is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/stephanieholsen702

    She has been popping up. Her body is my type.

    Has anyone seen her? She has great reviews BUT latest is from 3 years ago.
    I met her when she was kinda new or young. I'm sure she's figured this out.

    If her body is your type then go for it.

    She's legit.

  4. #11569

    Info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/stephanieholsen702

    She has been popping up. Her body is my type.

    Has anyone seen her? She has great reviews BUT latest is from 3 years ago.

  5. #11568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    GFE fun with a young cute Latina

    Amy from Cuba. GFE fun with a young cute Latina. Her photos are 100% real she is sweet and no rush. Way better looking body and face than Sofia and weigh less mechanical. It's in a nice condo complex clean house. She was fresh out of the shower with fresh breath. Very nice time DFK MSOG FIV SOT Sucking on her perky little tits touching her entire body. I was hot she told me to turn on the AC. You're going to have to talk to her about rates but she said she would give my online friends a better price. My name is Antonio with the Latina girls. She did have piercings in her hood, tongue and nipples. She was very happy and nice no English. A little bit of belly damaged it may be from a baby not sure. You can see it in a couple photos. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/167980133 I didn't ask about bbbj

  6. #11567

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick search when I saw those rates, most likley over 50. Has reviews on ter, and with the portland hx, tna may be a worthwhile search if you are serious.
    If you search for her email on TER you will find her reviews. If you click on the 411 link you will see her pictures including her face.

  7. #11566
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick search when I saw those rates, most likley over 50. Has reviews on ter, and with the portland hx, tna may be a worthwhile search if you are serious.
    Most of the reviews are solid. I would agree that she's probably closer to 50, but assuming photos are representative, she looks fantastic. I always have an eye for milfy providers and as mentioned, rates are solid. Just curious if anyone in Vegas has seen her and can provide some more insight. I'll be back in Vegas in a few weeks and may do some recon if no one else has seen her.

  8. #11565

    Piper Pietersen

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertBeard  [View Original Post]
    Just checked out her website. The rates are a very good value. The pics look good but she blurred her face and I wonder how old she is. Screening is a bit tough with a drivers license upload required. That all being said, I would like to see some reviews somewhere and get a better feel for services. Seems like an interesting find if others know what her NO list looks like and how she actually looks in real life.
    I did a quick search when I saw those rates, most likley over 50. Has reviews on ter, and with the portland hx, tna may be a worthwhile search if you are serious.

  9. #11564

    Great Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.

    I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM.

    Thanks.

    Monger.
    Just checked out her website. The rates are a very good value. The pics look good but she blurred her face and I wonder how old she is. Screening is a bit tough with a drivers license upload required. That all being said, I would like to see some reviews somewhere and get a better feel for services. Seems like an interesting find if others know what her NO list looks like and how she actually looks in real life.

  10. #11563
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger2023  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.

    I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM..
    The most recent review on TER is from Feb and is Vegas-based. It's a positive review. TER I'd: 225912.

  11. #11562

    Good for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Minkey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your recommendation. I was able to see Kayden and she is super sweet and GFE. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
    I think they have a good crop over there, and the booker is easy to work with.

  12. #11561

    Piper Pietersen

    Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.

    I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM.

    Thanks.

    Monger.

  13. #11560

    Kayden

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    There are several out there that allow it; one group that never gets much mention on this board is the chicks at 100 Proof.

    Vegas Escorts | Las Vegas | 100proof

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/companions
    Thanks for your recommendation. I was able to see Kayden and she is super sweet and GFE. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

  14. #11559
    Quote Originally Posted by Gs702  [View Original Post]
    Kayla and Crystal can be had for roughly half that but it's more of a take turns thing and not necessarily a double. I've seen them a few times but lately their service hasn't been the greatest. Still sweet girls but just kind of boring.
    Yes, concur about Crystal and Kayla. Sweetest ladies you'll find, but their double is one doing you at a time. No rhythm or intensity. Had to use their hand to get to the finish. Better to go elsewhere for a true double team experience.

  15. #11558

    Latinas?

    Am visiting this weekend. Hoping to get some recommendations on any good Latina providers. Any prior experience with any that don't play the upcharge game?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape