Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 26665
-
04-16-24 10:45 #21295Senior Member

Posts: 255Alice. I'm going to pass
https://tryst.link/escort/alice
I'm always amazed at what some providers expect. Maybe they actually get it. But what monger is going to sign up for this?
1. 90 minute required visit for first appointment. $900!!
2. Wants 30% deposit. So $270 hoping she's real.
3. Wants monger to send clear selfie photo.
4. Might require a photo of drivers license or a work badge.
5. Looks chubby like my neighbor. I wouldn't pay $300 for my neighbor.
6. Needs a lot of time to accept your request for date.
7. Claims to be in her 20's. Photos say a lot older. And she says she’s retiring, so who knows what crypt keeper opens the door to a monger expecting a high end call girl date.
Lots of reasons for me to pass on this one. Do ones like this actually get guys to pay $900 with $270 deposit and compromised identity by her having his photo and his license or work badge?
Hell no.
-
04-16-24 08:29 #21294Senior Member

Posts: 185Yours truly
Think Emmy works out there they give you price doesn't include door fee. I also never went there from upsell. 😞128542;.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 07:52 #21293Senior Member

Posts: 211Yours Truly update
I tried setting up with her, but her comms were so slow I had moved on by the time she replied. I did find out she's out of the Kalamazoo Ave & Burton St building, so I'll definitely pass given the reviews already posted on this facility. Hey, it was worth a shot.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 07:03 #21292Senior Member

Posts: 1263Tyst ladies
No question the providers on this site can be quite expensive. There was one from out of town asking $1,400 for her time. She was hot as hell but still. I will admit I have splurged with the high end a few times in the past and have never regretted it but would never do so unless I knew exactly what and who would greet me at the door. Anyway, just seems Tyst seems to bring out the high price tag.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 17:46 #21291Senior Member

Posts: 390You're making the assumption I need her to get a hotel room.
Originally Posted by Pete3854
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:57 #21290Senior Member

Posts: 499$550 an hour. I wouldn't be reviewing her LOL.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-24 19:45 #21289Senior Member

Posts: 75Utr
Thanks Bottum.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
I'll wait for the second round. Hopefully their will be a second round.
Toes.
-
04-14-24 18:30 #21288Senior Member

Posts: 493Pixie
Saw Pixie just off 96th.
Cute girl, very personable with me. No issues with her missing appendage.
Says she may branch out to G.R. again and Muskegon in the future if there is enough interest. BBBJ, cfs. No cim / cof. $. 5 for half, no rush.
Will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/353001013852
-
04-14-24 18:09 #21287Senior Member

Posts: 390Ana Marie
She requests no reviews but I am wondering if anyone has seen her and is willing to DM me. I'm interested in seeing her but had some questions mainly about her menu.
If you are willing to share some info please DM me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/anamarie-119
-
04-14-24 00:04 #21286Senior Member

Posts: 587Nikki 29. Not recommended
I approve Spanky79 message, Nikki can't be trusted for a good date. Found out the hard way when we met for a hookup last year. Donated the standard hf hr rate but got no where near what we agreed on over the phone. She gave a lame excuse for no BJ, did not remove her top clothing and kinda went though the motion with not much effort. Definitely no GFE, not even close to fulfilling any activities she advertised on STG. She had the nerve calling later for a handout, what a joke! Nikki failed in Muskegon but now trying the GR market. Physically not a bad specimen but mediocre to poor service. Uses the STG digits 616 287 XX57. Posted frequently this week! It's a hard pass for sure!! Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 23:11 #21285Senior Member

Posts: 587Sexy spinner UTR referrals
I was overwhelmed by the request by seniors for her digits, our UTR has more clients calling now. I sent out a bunch of coded clients her way and will shut down further referral her way at least for the short term. Those active seniors had priority, we'll see next week when the dust clear if more referrals will be needed. Bottum out.
-
04-13-24 19:41 #21284Senior Member

Posts: 102Metric conversions
5'1" is 155 cm, not her wieght.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 19:33 #21283Senior Member

Posts: 211Yours Truly. What do we know?
Do we have any intel on this sweet young thing?
https://tryst.link/escort/yours-truly69
I'll toftt if she's not at a hotel. Will update soon. It looks like the second image is filtered, but I don't know much how that all works.
-
04-13-24 19:11 #21282Senior Member

Posts: 139Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Bopa1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 13:50 #21281Senior Member

Posts: 482Nikki
What a dumdass, She is so pretty she could make a killing if she gave good service.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





