Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1391
-
04-14-24 08:29 #551Senior Member

Posts: 734Damn, I hope my posting below didn't get noticed by CC admin which led to her getting banned again. She looks like "my type" but I never reached out to her.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 17:34 #550Senior Member

Posts: 127She's back
Look like she might have gotten banned again, honestly I am not even sure what an SA acct is. But looks like some people have it out for her and sharing information. I have heard from a few guys on here that she did go the extra mile for them, but no way shape or form did she do that with most of the guys who were with her including myself. Never did I do more then rub on her butt sometimes. I was with her a few times.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 07:59 #549Senior Member

Posts: 734She's Back!
Sheeeee's back! Check our TravelSize Spoon. So she was banned but I have not read any reports that she will be naughtyl Anyone have any info who has had a date with her? PM please.
Originally Posted by ShakeAndBake
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 13:50 #548Senior Member

Posts: 503MVCuddleguru
Here's another that's good to go. 200 plus you have to get a hotel. Check her out on CC or send me a message for her contact. YMMV.
-
04-11-24 16:13 #547Senior Member

Posts: 180Guess the girls can't have a CC and an SA account at the same time. (that's my guess for why she's banned).
Originally Posted by ShakeAndBake
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:19 #546Senior Member

Posts: 678I'm planning on being in town next week. I'm sure there is more info than what I'm seeing here. If you have some insight on who I should see please PM me. I have 2 dates setup but I'll change of I need to.
-
04-10-24 12:49 #545Regular Member

Posts: 2Tiny Spoon
Anyone have he contact info. Her acct has been banned.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 20:14 #544Senior Member

Posts: 127Kandy
Good luck to you, never know what you can get.
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 17:06 #543Senior Member

Posts: 132Thanks for the details. Princess Maria looks pretty tempting actually.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
Anything else to add anyone, feel free to PM? Is her massage performed nude? Does she get naked?
-
04-09-24 14:20 #542Senior Member

Posts: 43I sent a message but have not heard back yet.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 11:35 #541Senior Member

Posts: 456Has anyone seen Jessabb? I am going to give it a shot and report back. I thought about Prism and while she sounds cool, it may end up being an expensive exercise just for blue balls.
LM.
-
04-09-24 09:40 #540Senior Member

Posts: 734KandyAngel
Has anyone tried KandyAngel? Her pic is gorgeous but she has not been good about replying to messages on the CC site. I'm willing to TOFFT if she will respond to my messages.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/KandyAngel
-
04-09-24 08:16 #539Senior Member

Posts: 204Blue balls
So basically 175/ hr for blue balls. That was my experience as well. It's just cruelty if you ask me LOL.
Originally Posted by Sage514
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:12 #538Senior Member

Posts: 176She used to be on SA
With another girl. She was flaky and I never met up with her.
Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 13:54 #537Senior Member

Posts: 93That is correct, grinding / dry humping to completion. I wasn't sure what to expect as she is a "professional", but was glad to have gotten that far. Didn't push for anything more, but would repeat regardless because of the whole experience.
Originally Posted by CltDood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





