Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 532 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 7975
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7000

    Adult stores around philly

    Anyone been to the adult stores around philly? I've been to Venus and Dream boutique. Dream boutique the girls will let you fuck but not at Venus. I heard this adult store in brooklawn nj called carnival the girls will let you fuck. Anyone been there before carnival.

  2. #6999

    Why

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Why do you have to be a dick to people instead of using the ignore function we gave you?

    A2

  3. #6998

    Hailee

    This girl is around AC / Philly tonight . She's amazing. Open menu, GFE, PSE. Smokes some weed but no demons.

    https://www.instagram.com/hailees.hell

    Can’t find current ad but was just in Boston.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/492706743284
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2813.jpg‎   IMG_2811.jpg‎   IMG_3183.jpg‎  

  4. #6997

    Tampa To Philly, How is the enviornment

    I'll be graduating soon and want to move to Philly for the tech jobs.

    How strict is the police when dealing with the prostituion? How is the flavor out there? How safe is it? What should I look out for when visiting these philly girls?
    Is there any places I should avoid?

    for 15 minutes/30 minutes what is the average price?
    Last edited by RivenCreampie; 04-13-24 at 14:55. Reason: Added link for daniella

  5. #6996
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDonWolf  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I'm not trusting this. Somethings fishy. Dude sounds too eager to give this info away. Watch out folks.
    Totally concur.

    LD.

  6. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha7kie  [View Original Post]
    Could be. Or, as an alternative potential narrative:

    1. looked at the ad: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9176019618.

    2. someone googled the phone number: https://www.google.com/search?q=1+917-601-9618.

    3. they clicked on a few of the links: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/168070793.

    4. used an image lookup: https://tineye.com/search/5f09b10930...er=desc&page=1.

    Then became a bit distrustful.
    Heh, heh, heh, -- Thanks. The tineye search has frequently been my go-to method when trying to discern fantasy from reality. Hope others on the board read your post.

    LD.

  7. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by Mg995  [View Original Post]
    I posted before about this one. She's been coming to Philly area regularly since last year and still no info on her anywhere except one review on Escort Babylon. It's almost hard to believe. I'm starting to think it's like the Sherlock Holmes story about the dog that didn't bark. The silence was the key clue to solve the case. I this case the silence could mean she's really good and people are trying to keep her to themselves.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9176019618
    Could be. Or, as an alternative potential narrative:

    1. looked at the ad: https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9176019618.

    2. someone googled the phone number: https://www.google.com/search?q=1+917-601-9618.

    3. they clicked on a few of the links: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/168070793.

    4. used an image lookup: https://tineye.com/search/5f09b10930...er=desc&page=1.

    Then became a bit distrustful.

  8. #6993

    Still no info on this one

    I posted before about this one. She's been coming to Philly area regularly since last year and still no info on her anywhere except one review on Escort Babylon. It's almost hard to believe. I'm starting to think it's like the Sherlock Holmes story about the dog that didn't bark. The silence was the key clue to solve the case. I this case the silence could mean she's really good and people are trying to keep her to themselves.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9176019618

  9. #6992
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I posted this girl on the sugar thread, she found it, and asked if I'd post if in here too. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-47c95736fbf6.

    I don't think she's been a pro before, but was down for meeting me at my hotel when I was in town. 400 for BJ, DFK, DATY, and full service. All uncovered with a creampie finish.
    Yeah I'm not trusting this. Somethings fishy. Dude sounds too eager to give this info away. Watch out folks.

  10. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    Sunday, and yes met her on Seeking. Was an outcall to Center City, but she does incall too.
    No offense bud, but looking at your post history, you do a lot of intros. And she created her seeking profile on the 6th, you closed on the 7th, and she is not a pro?

  11. #6990
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93
    Sunday, and yes met her on Seeking. Was an outcall to Center City, but she does incall too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha7kie  [View Original Post]
    How long ago did you meet her? Assuming you arranged via seeking, since no escort ads up? Functionally it was outcall to your hotel in philly?

  12. #6989
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    I posted this girl on the sugar thread, she found it, and asked if I'd post if in here too. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-47c95736fbf6.

    I don't think she's been a pro before, but was down for meeting me at my hotel when I was in town. 400 for BJ, DFK, DATY, and full service. All uncovered with a creampie finish.
    How long ago did you meet her? Assuming you arranged via seeking, since no escort ads up? Functionally it was outcall to your hotel in philly?

  13. #6988
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Sillydance from Seeking

    I posted this girl on the sugar thread, she found it, and asked if I'd post if in here too. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-47c95736fbf6.

    I don't think she's been a pro before, but was down for meeting me at my hotel when I was in town. 400 for BJ, DFK, DATY, and full service. All uncovered with a creampie finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7650.jpg‎  

  14. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by DramUSA  [View Original Post]
    He mentioned that she was schizophrenic and bipolar and had a temper. Guess he could have provided more details, but like I said, that should have been enough for anyone, especially when combined with her photos. Reading is fundamental, FYI. And that's the last I will talk about this too.
    Why are you two fighting over something that doesn't even matter? No one is contributing important info anymore. Everyone is just keeping the goods to themselves.

  15. #6986
    He mentioned that she was schizophrenic and bipolar and had a temper. Guess he could have provided more details, but like I said, that should have been enough for anyone, especially when combined with her photos. Reading is fundamental, FYI. And that's the last I will talk about this too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    This is the last I will talk about this.

    The original post was pretty useless. He says not to see some gross chick that nobody would want to see. For some reason the op says don't see this chick a million times. And that his experience was very weird. I was just wondering why it was so weird. I have no interest in that skank.

    He didn't explain anything. I have no further interests in debating this. Good day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape