Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 26662
-
04-12-24 22:22 #21277Senior Member

Posts: 201I never had a issue with her but I stopped seeing her when she started hanging out and offering duos with Stormy. Stormy has allot to do with why kitty is getting worse. If you know anything about stormy it isn't that hard to figure out why she flakes as much as she does.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 21:48 #21276Senior Member

Posts: 226Intel
I believe Diamond works out of the parlor on Kalamazoo. I have found that those girls pull you in with a cost that is for a massage only then lots of upsell from there.
Originally Posted by BH1987
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 19:08 #21275Senior Member

Posts: 122Kitty
She has become extremely unpredictable. She sets something up with you and then ghosts. I see what everyone has been saying is true. Don't waste your time with her anymore.
-
04-12-24 18:35 #21274Senior Member

Posts: 162Have seen her a few times and great time had with her. She has had some mixed reviews stating she not personal and mechanical. I found her a breath of fresh. Yea, she is upfront and to the point but that leaves no surprises or disappointments. She is the girl in the picture. She has a fantastic body and very flexible. Great head game. I would say some of the best I've had. Allows multiple pops and cim with swallow. As always YMMV. Will definitely see again.
Originally Posted by VinDaddy469
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:13 #21273Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian Hotel agencies
I don't think very many people on this board use them. I've only very rarely seen them talked about at all. I know they work fine in other cities but haven't personally tried them here. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Originally Posted by Yankie
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 08:51 #21272Senior Member

Posts: 142Intel?
I want to say I've seen a review but can't remember.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/787404599345
-
04-12-24 08:16 #21271Senior Member

Posts: 314Nikki
For you and the other face book commentors, I was trying to educate a 'Have you had any experience Newbie' on how to read the STG ads. The appropriate response would have been a review of Nikki.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:06 #21270Senior Member

Posts: 70Well. She does have a pretty face and nice feet. But for 3 bills? Naah. 2 - ok. I'll throw in a banana sundae.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:02 #21269Senior Member

Posts: 70But then did he come back like everyone else usually does? I know he's got to have the itch, yeah?
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 22:41 #21268Senior Member

Posts: 587NJ cleared full PM box
My bad, I believe I can take PM now! No I have not heard from Benz, and protege Sexy Spinner has not either; she misses his protein and support. I miss his authoritative & informative forum posts. Wishing him good luck and happy recovery from his procedure. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 22:35 #21267Senior Member

Posts: 31That's great for your brother, Willy. Truly. However that doesn't change the fact that I asked him a few days ago and he still hasn't deleted mine. Along with another user on here as well.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 22:01 #21266Senior Member

Posts: 226Disappointed
Set up an appointment with this provider last week. Expected in-call. When I arrived at the location turns out it was a school and she said she could only provide a car date, which is not my thing. Another review a few weeks ago was middling on this provider, but it was in-call, so I was surprised. May try again, but it would have been great if she had not wasted my time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...f/548886198527
-
04-11-24 21:05 #21265Senior Member

Posts: 482Delete account
My brother deleted his early this year in late January with no problem at all.
Originally Posted by Valerian
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 21:05 #21264Senior Member

Posts: 1014Full Again?
System still says mailbox is full. Was just wondering if ya heard anything from Professor Benz since his procedure?
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 20:44 #21263Senior Member

Posts: 25Asian Hotel Agency
Anyone tried the Asian Hotel Girls that post on STG? I've partaken in Chicago but that board has a more established ecosystem as far as these agencies go. Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






