Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21277
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She has become extremely unpredictable. She sets something up with you and then ghosts. I see what everyone has been saying is true. Don't waste your time with her anymore.
    I never had a issue with her but I stopped seeing her when she started hanging out and offering duos with Stormy. Stormy has allot to do with why kitty is getting worse. If you know anything about stormy it isn't that hard to figure out why she flakes as much as she does.

  2. #21276

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    I want to say I've seen a review but can't remember.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/787404599345
    I believe Diamond works out of the parlor on Kalamazoo. I have found that those girls pull you in with a cost that is for a massage only then lots of upsell from there.

  3. #21275

    Kitty

    She has become extremely unpredictable. She sets something up with you and then ghosts. I see what everyone has been saying is true. Don't waste your time with her anymore.

  4. #21274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by VinDaddy469  [View Original Post]
    Been wanting to see Sarah has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/368299596795
    Have seen her a few times and great time had with her. She has had some mixed reviews stating she not personal and mechanical. I found her a breath of fresh. Yea, she is upfront and to the point but that leaves no surprises or disappointments. She is the girl in the picture. She has a fantastic body and very flexible. Great head game. I would say some of the best I've had. Allows multiple pops and cim with swallow. As always YMMV. Will definitely see again.

  5. #21273

    Asian Hotel agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the Asian Hotel Girls that post on STG? I've partaken in Chicago but that board has a more established ecosystem as far as these agencies go. Thanks in advance.
    I don't think very many people on this board use them. I've only very rarely seen them talked about at all. I know they work fine in other cities but haven't personally tried them here. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

  6. #21272

    Intel?

    I want to say I've seen a review but can't remember.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/787404599345

  7. #21271

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls are fun, but not worth 4. For 1 hr outcall.
    For you and the other face book commentors, I was trying to educate a 'Have you had any experience Newbie' on how to read the STG ads. The appropriate response would have been a review of Nikki.

  8. #21270
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    Fat girls are fun, but not worth 4. For 1 hr outcall.
    Well. She does have a pretty face and nice feet. But for 3 bills? Naah. 2 - ok. I'll throw in a banana sundae.

  9. #21269
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    My brother deleted his early this year in late January with no problem at all.
    But then did he come back like everyone else usually does? I know he's got to have the itch, yeah?

  10. #21268

    NJ cleared full PM box

    Quote Originally Posted by NoseJelly  [View Original Post]
    System still says mailbox is full. Was just wondering if ya heard anything from Professor Benz since his procedure?
    My bad, I believe I can take PM now! No I have not heard from Benz, and protege Sexy Spinner has not either; she misses his protein and support. I miss his authoritative & informative forum posts. Wishing him good luck and happy recovery from his procedure. Bottum out.

  11. #21267
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    My brother deleted his early this year in late January with no problem at all.
    That's great for your brother, Willy. Truly. However that doesn't change the fact that I asked him a few days ago and he still hasn't deleted mine. Along with another user on here as well.

  12. #21266

    Disappointed

    Set up an appointment with this provider last week. Expected in-call. When I arrived at the location turns out it was a school and she said she could only provide a car date, which is not my thing. Another review a few weeks ago was middling on this provider, but it was in-call, so I was surprised. May try again, but it would have been great if she had not wasted my time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...f/548886198527

  13. #21265

    Delete account

    Quote Originally Posted by Valerian  [View Original Post]
    I did this 2 years ago and he literally said he's not going to because people always end up coming back. I sent him another PM a few days ago and he just ignored it. Another person on the site messaged me a few hours ago said he had the same thing happened to him.
    My brother deleted his early this year in late January with no problem at all.

  14. #21264

    Full Again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Been on hiatus down South so had no idea my PM box was full. I can take PM now. Bottum out.
    System still says mailbox is full. Was just wondering if ya heard anything from Professor Benz since his procedure?

  15. #21263

    Asian Hotel Agency

    Anyone tried the Asian Hotel Girls that post on STG? I've partaken in Chicago but that board has a more established ecosystem as far as these agencies go. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape