Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 24715
-
04-13-24 09:53 #22315Regular Member

Posts: 24Yoga?
Sound good. Can you share the Yoga studio name? I would like to try it out.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 20:50 #22314Senior Member

Posts: 687On occasion I have some pretty good lower back pain. I went to Sakura Massage Spa on S. Lindbergh and got a damn good massage that helped out a lot. I asked her to focus on my lower back and she did not disappoint. She gave me an excellent hand massage, and asked if I wanted the hot rocks and I said yes. The hot rocks helped a lot and she asked if I wanted her to walk on me, I agreed and her feet were amazing. She was not heavy, and she worked the ache out of my lower back like magic. I was offered DIY, so no HE, but it was my first visit. Damage was $60 for an hour, plus standard tip. It may or may not help your issue, but I would go back for mine.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:55 #22313Senior Member

Posts: 308There's a fair chunk of guys here who trend in that direction with the girls they like.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 10:15 #22312Senior Member

Posts: 250Actually yoga does best for my back issues, some nice women in yoga pants always around when I go, that's willing to grab coffee and lunch after.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 09:49 #22311Senior Member

Posts: 279Might be an odd question here, but thought I would ask
So, I've been nursing a re-flare up of sciatica this past week. Haven't been to an AMP for a while due to $$ reasons, but I'm about at wits end, it just won't get better this time around. Was wondering if any of you have had it and found massage to help. My doc basically said otc pain meds and do stretches until it's better, which has worked in the past, but it's being so stubborn this time around. Maybe if massage helped I could treat that as my copay this week instead of wasting time and cash on PT. I've mostly gone to Health as it's been the closest / most reliable for HE but the massage is hit or miss, don't really want to make it worse. So I guess looking for the best actual massage you know of, if they do HE also that's a bonus but not necessary this time around. Thanks!
-
04-12-24 07:21 #22310Senior Member

Posts: 203That's very vague. Thanks for nothin LOL.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 05:45 #22309Senior Member

Posts: 87Secret Garden
As I've said, there's no menu for the happy ending, BBBJ, full service; all come when they're comfortable with you. So there is no set price list for these extra services. I just tip well.
Originally Posted by BigDick55
[View Original Post]
The actual massage prices are on their website.
-
04-12-24 01:41 #22308Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental on Bayless
I've stopped in there 5 or 6 times and enjoyed a happy ending each time. There has never been any hint of more, but I'm always optimistic. Maybe I'm just not communicating with them? So the last 2 times I've folded cash around a condom. So, when I pay I make sure she can see the extra cash and the condom. No reaction on the first try. The second time, the condom fell on the floor and she laughed. After being shown into a room I heard more laughing. Then, my masseuse comes in with a serious look on her face, shakes her head and says, "No boom boom. No boom boom". I guess we communicated, but I still left happy.
I was last there in February.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 01:06 #22307Senior Member

Posts: 263Bro. Do you find yourself making a lot of had decisions? Because, man, this post seems like you might make a lit of bad decisions. There are 2 full service, extremely safe AMPs 10 minutes from Brooklyn, and you're trying to get yourself plugged for some crazy overpriced hood rat pussy.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:57 #22306Regular Member

Posts: 20Seconded
Yes, I would also like to know about this from Secret. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:05 #22305Senior Member

Posts: 479I was at Hong Kong last Sunday. Great massage and not even a hint of anything beyond that.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 10:04 #22304Senior Member

Posts: 1744Diana or Lillia
Lillia is outright beautiful. She turns heads when out and about. She used to live near me so I would see her from time to time with her clothes on.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
Diana gives a better massage. She has some LMT training. I need to see her again. It has been too long. One thing is Diana and Scarlett do not get along at all. It is an old grudge but one I don't mess with.
Both Diana or Lillia use real if fuzzed pictures in their ads.
-
04-11-24 10:01 #22303Senior Member

Posts: 168As is well documented on this site, many folks saw her thanks to all.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
The hype, and we're really disappointed with her cold, mechanical clock.
Watching crappy attitude. Yes she's beautiful, but I gave her two shots.
And never again. Your post sounds like you're her publicist.
-
04-11-24 09:59 #22302Senior Member

Posts: 1744Angel and Eden
Eden was Angel when she was with YGND now PLM. That is not the same as Angels Touch.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
Of the Angels Touch girls Reanne was talked about not that long ago. Great oral game. I have not heard anything about any of the others.
-
04-11-24 02:34 #22301Senior Member

Posts: 105Abbey
Thank you. And you're right. Be careful with all of them. Use a burner phone. Don't give them your name or any information about where you work or live, or your personal life. I learned this lesson the hard way and could have learned it the very hard way. Take no chances.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





