Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 24695
-
04-09-24 19:45 #22280Regular Member

Posts: 16Angels touch
Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.
-
04-09-24 12:37 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 258Sara is on the about us
I went to the about us site and saw her picture there, I think there are a few of the other folks pictures on there as well. Now I have not been able to get an appointment sooner than next monthshoot I have my eye on India I wonder if she offers any services I love those soccer moms.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:24 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 489Jasmine
Went out to Chippewa to the spa, middle aged dark hair lady put me in a room half azz rub at best. Then she say turn over, asked me if I wanted oil, she rubs oil all over, then continues to say how much tip you give 100?she went on and on I wanted to say shut up so bad just ruined the stay so she jack hammers for a bit and says ok time up. I don't think I will be going back, left her a good tip she wanted more.
-
04-08-24 16:54 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 195YMMV Oriental
I always had good experience here even before one month, I am not repeating as the therapists are not attractive.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:05 #22276Regular Member

Posts: 12Fantasy Massage and PLM
I went by this place in Brooklyn, IL and rung the doorbell but I just heard some black guy yell something at me and heard a dog barking. I asked him what did you say and he yelled something back I couldn't understand. I decided to just leave. Does anyone have experience with this place? The open sign is on outside. I know there are reviews of a black lady working here. I was wondering if she is attractive or not.
Also, is PLM down? I tried to call the number but it forwarded me to voicemail. I tried texting but I had to convert it to a green message.
-
04-08-24 15:59 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 194Secret
Flower, I've had my fair share of "experiences" with Sara, but haven't seen her in a long while. I didn't feel like any type of nude or full service was on the menu, only HE, at least with Sara before this place. Has this changed? So was all the fun you mentioned with her or the other's there?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:00 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 41Oriental
That jives with my early experiences, but the last two times I have tried them it's been DIY. First time getting skunked was 7-8 months ago. Gal didn't really tease, and just straight up said she didn't do that. Decided I would give it another shot and the Second time was a couple weeks ago. Gal was super playful getting into the room and tease was decent. Get to flip, and she said "no you" so left.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
I know this is a YMMV hobby, but I'm done wasting my money.
-
04-08-24 11:55 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 195New spa's lavender day spa, hongkong spa
These are new places atleast for me, anyone tried?? Any young providers??DM me thanks.
-
04-08-24 11:54 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret garden
There are wide range of massages available on website, can you ket me know what is the best one to pick or have you tried different ones like loomi loomi, sports etc?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 11:51 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 195Sara
Only dates for Sara are not available for more than one month not sure why?? Does she only take few appointments only??if you try others please dm me your experience, thanks.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 11:49 #22270Senior Member

Posts: 195Happy feet Brentwood
Tried all of them in the Area for a long time, settled with this place YMMV but excellent service massage and great extras once you get more regular, plenty of services offered as regular compared to other places, try your own luck.
-
04-08-24 09:50 #22269Senior Member

Posts: 1744Jasmine Manchester
Had a low cost erge last week. Word of AMPs wanting 80 in tips was a little off putting. I hit Jasmine on Manchester up. The last two times I have tried Jasmine I was told to call first. I looked up the number and Yelp said they were closed. They are open for business. During COVID they were a one woman shop. They have at least two women working now. Cute lady shows me to my room and we get started. Plenty of butt rubbing, not much teasing. The drape is on for under a minute. Flip time my hand is on a bare ass, play with nipples, she spits on Mr. Happy but won't go as far as BJ. Pity. Mr. Happy does his thing, the rest of my hour is filled with a relaxing massage.
60 house 60 tip no talk of 'more next time'.
-
04-08-24 09:36 #22268Senior Member

Posts: 129Jenny Confirmed.
Jenny has always done a nice massage for me over the years. Nice lady. Appointment only.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
04-08-24 01:32 #22267Regular Member

Posts: 12Abbey James Old Instagram
Is abbeyjames2311988 her old instagram? Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by LowdownOne
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 00:30 #22266Regular Member

Posts: 12[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote




