Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 17951
-
04-11-24 23:28 #14546Senior Member

Posts: 219Who is this? I got her info from another provider
She calls herself unique, try doing a search with that term.
-
04-11-24 16:49 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 442Video
The stain in her panties? I mean you could have told us about that.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:34 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 46What's so special about this video?
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:32 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 46I'm with you. I won't go over $120 though.
Originally Posted by MiYungDong
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:53 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 219Apparently, some are staying the course
Contacted this provider who was posting for massage services and told her I'd be interested if fee was reasonable. When she came back with FS donations of 100 qv & 150 hhr, I told her thanks but I cap hhr at $100, she said, "you too?" Keep it up and they'll break.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...u/453279568887
-
04-11-24 14:50 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 360Anyone?
-
04-11-24 14:47 #14540Senior Member

Posts: 360This video
This one in particular.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:50 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 98How was the visit
I want the details.
Originally Posted by LaneSplitter
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:21 #14538Senior Member

Posts: 111Eternity
Where to begin. It was a weekday afternoon around 1 and after hitting up at least 8 girls with no reply, I texted Eternity. She answered almost immediately and told me she could be ready in 20 minutes. I needed a fuck so I thought, "fuck it. ".
First, those pictures are literally from 20 years ago. She's added a lot of weight in that time. She's not huge, but she's definitely not small anymore.
Second, she gives a good BBBJ; however, I'm a big guy so she got a little toothy with it. Wouldn't blame her, it's just a lot to fit in her mouth. She was actually able take it in ass for a minute without advanced prep. I'm sure if you told her ahead of time, she could take it for longer. Her pussy was actually surprisingly tight for the mileage she's put in it.
Third, it felt very methodical and rehearsed. It was a very boring fuck.
In summary, if you need your balls drained in a timely manner with a decent BBBJ, she will satisfy your needs. If you want a crazy fuck with some excitement, definitely not the girl to ask. I wouldn't spend anything more than a QV.
-
04-11-24 12:51 #14537Senior Member

Posts: 437CC-will be in Frankfort
I want to let everyone know that CC will be in Frankfort today and tomorrow.
-
04-11-24 12:13 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 100That's Tessa in Louisville. I saw her once a couple of years ago. Great BBJ, nice visit.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 21:19 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 116Alexis
She was incredible some years ago. Can someone PM me if they know anyone in Lexington that is like she was a few years ago.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 18:37 #14534Regular Member

Posts: 15Danville
Is there anyone in Danville besides Angel? Pm with details.
-
04-10-24 12:50 #14533Senior Member

Posts: 48Info
Anybody have any info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/169109366522
-
04-10-24 12:49 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 48Somerset
I sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by CantWaitForMor
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





