Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 10,801 to 10,815 of 27150
-
04-12-24 09:45 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 4762Not sure if there is anything good right now
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I guess you saw Yuya again?
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 09:35 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 55Bring Erin back and then we can all rejoice!
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 09:13 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 4104Morning rebrands
Nico NYSE https://www.nycsmilingeyes.com/view/8095 - this is Nakami XOXO.
MISC rando thoughts:
Himeno remains off, time of the month?
Shiho 1010 is very photogenic. She does well with a little bit of makeup.
I have no idea why 1010 still has Nami listed. Are they holding a grudge towards RS8?
RS8 room 7 is a closet and now sucks.
-
04-12-24 00:25 #16347Senior Member

Posts: 4104Thanks! Need me to bring you anything back from Nagoya?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 23:54 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 1766Seoli is very negotiable.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 23:53 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 4762Don't worry.
Nice! I really like her first pic.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Don't worry, I'll bang Lilia 1010 a few more times and warm up Niya PPC for you while you are away.
-
04-11-24 23:24 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 4104Tsukiji late arrival
Here's our PPC arrival:
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Niya PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/niya - she has big lips. PPC needs to post more body photos.
-
04-11-24 22:27 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 4762Lilia 1010
Oh no it's just the way she posed, she's legit hot and body is amazing. She's not as tall as the specs.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I was not sure either until the door opened and I was surprised and then clothes came off. And then she kissed me. Sometimes you just know it was going to be good the moment you kiss and it was amazing.
Tokyo girl, specifically Roppongi - high end kind of girl that goes to Omotesando Hills. not that Harajuku girls (cute type) with colorful hair.
-
04-11-24 21:41 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 4104That rib cage photo turned me off. I didn't want to have to bring her a double cheese burger along with the big sausage that I already packed.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 21:39 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 4104Damn it!
I choose poorly today with Yuki 1010, who gave me a paint by the numbers bang. My tastes are usually the opposite of JavLuvr but I thought this time would be different since Yuki is 5'7. Should have picked the girl behind door number 1. Now I need to go out of town for a week. Damn. Damn. Damn.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 21:33 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 4104Nami flirted with 300/400 for a few days and actually got some takers.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 20:31 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 1727Lilia's pussy getting wrecked in 3 2 1.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 20:00 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 68Ok I'm glad it wasn't just me hehe. I thought she was grossed out by me or something and requested more money for raw. I didn't pay up and went covered but ended up stretching her out long and hard to compensate. Very very hot piece of fuck meat right here. Will see her again but won't pay for extra!
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 17:52 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 4762Lilia 1010 - fucking amazing!!
A.
M.
A.
Z.
I.
N.
G.
#NBC, great slim body, her waist is tiny like the pic but top and bottom are perfectly proportioned. Ass view doggy is. Damn!
She’s a proper hot woman.
Bb++++++++ ($100/$200). Video is no face. Forgot $ but I am guessing the usual.
English speaking (probably one of the best), Japanese of course and she also speaks a little Korean.
She surpassed Abbie PPC overall big time
MUST SEE She's in first room down the hall away from the kitchen.
Poem worthy.
-
04-11-24 14:22 #16336Senior Member

Posts: 153Yuki pretty girl at 1010
I liked her, she's pretty. I was surprised given her green she was at kissing that she's into the fucking part of the session. Pussy is nice without super long hair so it's trimmed up, I spread her pussy for DATY on the bed, kissing that small beard clam like I'm digging for pink sea urchin as I dug my tongue into her pink vagina walls. She seems to enjoy herself a lot and don't think she was acting. She was a bit tall for me to hit it doggy when she angled her ass up so I had to adjust a bit for goog angle but that pussy was fine. I like her new car feel much better than so I had to adjust to give her cheeks a good push. I do like fucking her in missionary too. Kissing could be better but she's great to look at so I just lfk and sucked on her neck while I came in the bag.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





