The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 116 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1736
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this profile got some weird vibes from our talks. I ran an image search which linked me to an instagram account of an Aussie woman with 200K followers.
    Yeah, she asked to send her 200 first. LOL.

    Seems like the site has way more fake profiles / scammers compare to a year ago.

  2. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Here's why.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 11.30.38 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-04-11 at 11.26.59 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #549

    Probably a Catfish / Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLover  [View Original Post]
    I talked to this profile got some weird vibes from our talks. I ran an image search which linked me to an instagram account of an Aussie woman with 200K followers.

  4. #548

    3 handsneeded

    Anyone met or talked to this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-2e8becee2428

  5. #547

    2 profiles using photos of the same girl.


  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I can't recommend her. I've seen her a few times last year but she consistently changes her name.

    I got some disturbing texts from her last night about a handler.
    I'm set to meet her this week. What's up with the disturbing texts?

  7. #545

    This one! LOL

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-2436706a421c "emily*caash" no star.

    She wants to bring a friend for a dinner M&G. 300 each for dinner!

    I reported her for "ppm" terminology.

  8. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's a good catch. Did you just google search those images and found matches?
    I used one of the three in my original post. Not to sure which one though.

  9. #543

    Good detective work

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    But, both have taken photos from popular IG people who are no where near Arizona.
    LOL that's a good catch. Did you just google search those images and found matches?

  10. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    My gut reaction is that these 2 profiles are real. They both have accounts for a long time, don't reveal their face, and don't have that many pictures.

    A fake is usually a new account made within the last couple of weeks that favorite me out of nowhere and is usually TGTBT.

    I'd say take the plunge and if they aren't real then post their profiles.
    But, both have taken photos from popular IG people who are no where near Arizona.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.46.33 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2024-04-06 at 12.46.54 PM.jpg‎  

  11. #541

    They look legit

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??
    My gut reaction is that these 2 profiles are real. They both have accounts for a long time, don't reveal their face, and don't have that many pictures.

    A fake is usually a new account made within the last couple of weeks that favorite me out of nowhere and is usually TGTBT.

    I'd say take the plunge and if they aren't real then post their profiles.

  12. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??
    Try primeyes and facecheck.

  13. #539

    2 possible fakes / catfish / scams?

    I love reverse image search! My favorites are google image, tineye, and yandex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ec5b725ddb69

    And.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-523b70b0f584

    Any other good reverse image search sites that you recommend??

  14. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    I've came across many fake profiles recently. Very frustrating.
    Agreed. My month is up tomorrow and I'm going to focus on the ones that I have been texting who have also verified that they are real.

  15. #537
    I've came across many fake profiles recently. Very frustrating.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape