Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 8327
-
04-12-24 09:30 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 2989No
It's ewl I reported on the situation 2 or 3 years ago I doubt it's true since Diamond is still working I mean then it becomes a crime I am pretty sure she knows that and won't chance that happening!
Originally Posted by ShadeyMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 00:33 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 75That was part of the swirl of drama and I just didn't want to chance it.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 18:05 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 73https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/167995846
Originally Posted by FinBabe
[View Original Post]
I know her ad says no bare access but reports have indicated otherwise. I have not seen her but I am fairly certain she has been reviewed on here. She fits what you're looking for physically though.
-
04-11-24 15:41 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 61Gentleman coming to Vegas anyone you would recommend. No drama
Hi all,
Thank you for intel on Ms.jones. Too bad.
I'm in Portland and willing to share intel on my locals up here if you need them.
Anyone you could recommend that goes bare possibly to Greece and no drama or complete tweaker if u catch my drift. I love Bbw and big asses , and a sloppy bbbj.
Anyone fun would recommend would be greatly appreciated
Thinking about this diamond girl as well if she does Greek bare. Would y waste any time
Thank you for your help.
Thanks.
Finbabe.
-
04-11-24 12:41
Senior Member
-
04-11-24 06:15 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 672I haven't heard the name Diamond for awhile, could anyone DM me what went bad?
I remember seeing positive reviews on her.
Cheers.
-
04-10-24 05:51 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 2989Yea
That was her friend Cali doubt it's true though!
Originally Posted by ShadeyMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 00:27 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 75I remember reading some disturbing stuff about her at one point and it made me stop seeing her, not going to go into it here because I think it runs afoul of the rules.
She also seemed to be always in this swirl of drama and the final straw was her having her kid in the other room during a visit. Also a couple of years has not been kind to her so I wonder what aside from time has aged her so much.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:38 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 130Her attitude and service has always been decent, but her looks have gone down hill along with her body. But a lifetime of servicing guys like us and popping out 3 kids has taken its toll. Not sure I'd repeat with all the other choices that are out there.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 19:45 #7014Regular Member

Posts: 15I've seen her before and she is a sweet girl. I never did BBFS with her. Everything was covered but she did a good job. I think I might have to hit it for old time sake.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 19:00 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 62Oh wow, yeah. When she first put up the ad she had a single, old pic. I mean good on her for updating it to reality, but damn is that reality harsh.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 18:09 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 2989Dammm
She has really aged in a few years!
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 15:32 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 3424Elletee
Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33
[View Original Post]
The same. She looks great, but she is outcall only, and needing transportation is a bridge too far for me. I feel this is a vacation wrapped in grabbing some extra cash. I'd think if she was touring she'd grab a room and line them up.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 08:55 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 799Damn. Outcall only. I've seen her reviews and would have been all in tomorrow 😞.
Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 15:20 #7009Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 93Elletee
Heads up. Noticed the most prolific BBFS girls in Minnesota, Elletee, is visiting Vegas this week. Not cheap, but she loves sex, BBFS is included, and excellent service https://tryst.link/escort/elletee.
-
04-08-24 14:20 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 62Diamond DD
So it looks like Diamond DD is back after popping out a kid a couple years ago. Not sure if the menu is the same, but I came across her ad on EM.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diamond-...-vegas-1070270
Edit: Texted back and forth for a bit. She's only doing this one day every couple of weeks and stops around 9pm. Menu and rates are similar to what I remember:
60 BBBJ
100 hh
150 hr
BBFS add 50Last edited by ButtonMonkie; 04-08-24 at 14:35. Reason: update













Reply With Quote




