Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13990

    Honey, petite blonde

    314-476-6774.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...520/3144766774

    Took a gamble on Honey as I was looking for someone who wasn't a BBW or "curvy" or "thick" or whatever else.

    The phone number didn't track back to anything else (probably an app), and the photos looked amateur enough to be legit. No face photos, so I hoped it wouldn't be a case of meth mouth or bait-and-switch.

    It's definitely her in the pics and the ad is as-advertised. Doesn't appear to be a junkie (or at least an out of control one). Teeth are there. No sores.

    She's shy, so it wasn't the most fun session if you compare to other girls who are more comfortable with all this business, but she wasn't rude or not into it. Just quiet.

    Incall was a short term rental, so it was clean and not a mess.

  2. #13989
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    The 2nd one, Jayde, is visiting from Springfield IL. I haven't met her but believe she's real. She takes a long time to respond to texts, she's expensive, and it sounds like she's not GFE.... If you want a young, petite, GFE girl I would recommend Henny. Just search that name on the usual boards.
    That seems to track with Jayde. I almost set something up, but bounced when she wanted 600/ hr.

    Also +1 to Henny. Girl's legit and a nice experience.

  3. #13988
    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon, staying near the airport.

    My usual sites have no Intel for St. Louis, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if these are too good to be true. (They would be in Seattle).

    Emily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...8/201611367936

    Jayden.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/480826009249

    Any info is appreciated.
    I think Emi is a scam. Same exact ad posted for years, never heard of anyone actually seeing her. The 2nd one, Jayde, is visiting from Springfield IL. I haven't met her but believe she's real. She takes a long time to respond to texts, she's expensive, and it sounds like she's not GFE. But I love hot young spinners and would love to hear how an actual experience with her is. If you want a young, petite, GFE girl I would recommend Henny. Just search that name on the usual boards.

  4. #13987
    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon, staying near the airport.

    My usual sites have no Intel for St. Louis, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if these are too good to be true. (They would be in Seattle).

    Emily.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...8/201611367936

    Jayden.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/480826009249

    Any info is appreciated.

  5. #13986
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553

    Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.
    Long legs, slim, decent oral, and tight. I'd recommend. The only set back I've had with her, as I've had with other girls, is scheduling with her can be a challenge. I had a hard time syncing her up with my time occasionally or she will ask to change the time because she's running late or something. Otherwise, she's good when you spend time with her. She's doing doubles with Elle this weekend so that should be fun. Elle's pretty good to when you can catch her town. To bad, I'm already one and done as of posting this. Hope it helps.

  6. #13985

    Olivia

    I saw her last year. Great body, cool chick, decent location. BJ was pretty half assed and the FS was good but hurried. I haven't ruled out going back, but wasn't wowed enough to go back soon after.

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553

    Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.

  7. #13984

    Olivia

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553

    Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.

  8. #13983
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Cute young spinner? I mean. Uh. She looks like she's in her 30's.
    Times are tough here in STL LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

  9. #13982
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    She looks like a junkie, her face.
    Yeah. You just know there's no teeth behind those lips and there will be sores and scabs all over her body. Not my speed.

  10. #13981
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.

    Thanks.
    Yes. It is. I told her to send me a selfie with a face pic.

  11. #13980

    Contacted Marley and.

    I asked about location, rates, and if incall was available. She hits me back with this:

    "If you can take me and my stuff to get a room in Hazelwood in afton rn. We can do an incall. But you got to help me get a room with the money you going to gimmie for my time".

    Uh. What?? So she's stuck in south county, wants free taxi to a notel in north county, and to get a room, and I guess (probably) payment on top of that? Paying for anything with a CC is a big fat nope from me.

  12. #13979
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I love 30 year old women, but she has a 25 year old body with a 80 year old granny mouth, from losing her teeth due to her meth habit. Doesn't matter if she keeps her mouth shut, losing teeth causes the supporting jaw bone to shrink and you get that characteristic old person grin.
    So. Gumjob? Always wondered. There's a butterface in I think Fenton that advertises as such but that's a long drive to be disappointed for me.

  13. #13978

    Boards

    Quote Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?

    Tnaboard doesn't have much.

    Usindys doesn't exist.

    Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.

    Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
    Unless there is an unground board that I'm not aware of, this board right here is the most active and informative board for the St. Louis area.

  14. #13977

    Local References?

    Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?

    Tnaboard doesn't have much.

    Usindys doesn't exist.

    Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.

    Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

  15. #13976

    The woman in the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    She looks older in face since she smokes. I parked in qt which is right next to her quiet but.

    Empty hotel. (Springdale).
    Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape