Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 17724
-
04-14-24 12:43 #13989Senior Member

Posts: 308That seems to track with Jayde. I almost set something up, but bounced when she wanted 600/ hr.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Also +1 to Henny. Girl's legit and a nice experience.
-
04-13-24 16:44 #13988Senior Member

Posts: 255I think Emi is a scam. Same exact ad posted for years, never heard of anyone actually seeing her. The 2nd one, Jayde, is visiting from Springfield IL. I haven't met her but believe she's real. She takes a long time to respond to texts, she's expensive, and it sounds like she's not GFE. But I love hot young spinners and would love to hear how an actual experience with her is. If you want a young, petite, GFE girl I would recommend Henny. Just search that name on the usual boards.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 12:44 #13987Senior Member

Posts: 94I'll be visiting St. Louis soon, staying near the airport.
My usual sites have no Intel for St. Louis, so I'm hoping someone can tell me if these are too good to be true. (They would be in Seattle).
Emily.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...8/201611367936
Jayden.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...r/480826009249
Any info is appreciated.
-
04-13-24 12:36 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 687Long legs, slim, decent oral, and tight. I'd recommend. The only set back I've had with her, as I've had with other girls, is scheduling with her can be a challenge. I had a hard time syncing her up with my time occasionally or she will ask to change the time because she's running late or something. Otherwise, she's good when you spend time with her. She's doing doubles with Elle this weekend so that should be fun. Elle's pretty good to when you can catch her town. To bad, I'm already one and done as of posting this. Hope it helps.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 12:22 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 7Olivia
I saw her last year. Great body, cool chick, decent location. BJ was pretty half assed and the FS was good but hurried. I haven't ruled out going back, but wasn't wowed enough to go back soon after.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-24 08:38 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 296Olivia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/168095553
Have you seen her? There aren't many reviews. Thanks.
-
04-12-24 13:09 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 70Times are tough here in STL LOOOOOOOOOOOL.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:56 #13982Senior Member

Posts: 308Yeah. You just know there's no teeth behind those lips and there will be sores and scabs all over her body. Not my speed.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 12:25 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 80Yes. It is. I told her to send me a selfie with a face pic.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 10:47 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 279Contacted Marley and.
I asked about location, rates, and if incall was available. She hits me back with this:
"If you can take me and my stuff to get a room in Hazelwood in afton rn. We can do an incall. But you got to help me get a room with the money you going to gimmie for my time".
Uh. What?? So she's stuck in south county, wants free taxi to a notel in north county, and to get a room, and I guess (probably) payment on top of that? Paying for anything with a CC is a big fat nope from me.
-
04-12-24 10:08 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 279So. Gumjob? Always wondered. There's a butterface in I think Fenton that advertises as such but that's a long drive to be disappointed for me.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 23:43 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 1087Boards
Unless there is an unground board that I'm not aware of, this board right here is the most active and informative board for the St. Louis area.
Originally Posted by JpLovesBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:44 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 94Local References?
Beyond the big national sites, is there a local board y'all use here?
Tnaboard doesn't have much.
Usindys doesn't exist.
Oh2 doesn't seem to have much representation in St. Louis either.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
-
04-11-24 14:37 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 85The woman in the picture
Is the woman in the picture of the woman in this ad?? https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/220419287408.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-10-24 23:26 #13975Regular Member

Posts: 16Heather
Here you go: https://tryst.link/escort/slayinem88, all of your questions should be answered here.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




