Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 18392
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13397

    Tibby tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Have been pinging her via SA for several months- I have never received a response- pretty sure it is a BOT.

  2. #13396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    I'm texting with her now. She texted maybe she could meet up on Sunday. Followed by cute pics, then her asking if I would buy her a Dior bag ($5,000 LOL). I simply texted back "maybe after we've been together for a while" I have no intentions on spending that kind of money on her, but didn't want to push her away. So we'll see if she texts back and if we end up meeting.
    She doesn't deserve a Dior bag. She's fat.

  3. #13395

    Oliveyou

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-eba874ad7d6f

    Anyone have experience with this one? Talking to her right now.

  4. #13394

    RE: Reira

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to meet this one last fall, but she stopped replying after I double-checked to see if we were still on for a M&G the next day. It's possible she found a better offer, got cold feet, or who knows what. Best of luck & let us know how it goes.
    I'm texting with her now. She texted maybe she could meet up on Sunday. Followed by cute pics, then her asking if I would buy her a Dior bag ($5,000 LOL). I simply texted back "maybe after we've been together for a while" I have no intentions on spending that kind of money on her, but didn't want to push her away. So we'll see if she texts back and if we end up meeting.

  5. #13393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    TibbyTabby


  6. #13392
    Quote Originally Posted by Castile  [View Original Post]
    Was supposed to meet this one last fall, but she stopped replying after I double-checked to see if we were still on for a M&G the next day. It's possible she found a better offer, got cold feet, or who knows what. Best of luck & let us know how it goes.

  7. #13391

  8. #13390

    Honeybunny

    Blocked so I don't have the link. (12 digit profile ID may be d5fc691cea0e).

    Anyhoo, after some spotty coms, she wanted $2000 to meet! I kid you not, $2000! I tried gently and politely pushing back, but she wasn't interested. SMH.

    I've been in the bowl for about 2. 5 years and typically pay $400 with a burst up to $600 on occasion, but $2,000?? My subscription expires in the next day or two. I'm going to take a sabbatical from recruiting new talent.

  9. #13389

    Tramp Stamps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of the early 2000's "tramp stamp". What an embarrassing and hideous trend.
    Fun fact, I was on a date with a POT SB over the weekend and the lower back tattoo topic came up. According to her, the lower back tattoos are on their way back in style.

  10. #13388
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand those tats at all. A woman's breasts are some of the most beautiful, feminine things on earth. Why in the hell would you fuck that up and put an ugly tattoo in between them??
    Reminds me of the early 2000's "tramp stamp". What an embarrassing and hideous trend.

  11. #13387
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Not really against tattoos in many cases. I wouldn't be against hers.

    On a related note, has anyone noticed a large proportion of women sporting those between the titty chest tats? Such an interesting choice of location.
    I don't understand those tats at all. A woman's breasts are some of the most beautiful, feminine things on earth. Why in the hell would you fuck that up and put an ugly tattoo in between them??

  12. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    Talk about a mood killer.
    Did you not notice the "Seeking Trans-friendly" tag in the profile??

  13. #13385
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    For some reason I believe I remember seeing something on her profile previously about being trans.
    Talk about a mood killer.

  14. #13384
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRyan1  [View Original Post]
    Any intel? Looks like kseniya from hand over knot massage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-5c42b691c004
    For some reason I believe I remember seeing something on her profile previously about being trans.

  15. #13383

    Annoying

    Tokyo has been reviewed before under a different name. She reached out to me and wanted $1000. Quickly accepted $600 and I engaged only because I was interested in the 3 way others reported. Anyway very spotty coms and is either retarded or way too busy to have a normal conversation. Far too annoying to pursue any further even if she does have a hot friend to bring.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape