Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 18396
-
04-08-24 01:00 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 130For some reason I believe I remember seeing something on her profile previously about being trans.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 23:14 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 228Annoying
Tokyo has been reviewed before under a different name. She reached out to me and wanted $1000. Quickly accepted $600 and I engaged only because I was interested in the 3 way others reported. Anyway very spotty coms and is either retarded or way too busy to have a normal conversation. Far too annoying to pursue any further even if she does have a hot friend to bring.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451
-
04-07-24 15:43 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 136Kseniya?
Any intel? Looks like kseniya from hand over knot massage.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-5c42b691c004
-
04-07-24 14:45 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 286Not really against tattoos in many cases. I wouldn't be against hers.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
On a related note, has anyone noticed a large proportion of women sporting those between the titty chest tats? Such an interesting choice of location.
-
04-07-24 09:58 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 35Familiar Faces
Second one is kind of a dead fish in bed- all is covered, I think I took it down on the first date, then was hoping the second date would improve performance- it did not.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 05:49 #13381Regular Member

Posts: 22Everyone's Favorite German Returning to DC
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-9e3e782cb443
Looks like she created a new profile and will be back in DC in a few weeks. Has anyone kept in touch with her between trips? Not sure how often she's coming here and it looks like she has put on some weight. I know many here have met her—for me, it was 500 with CFS, though I recall at least one BBFS review on here.
-
04-06-24 19:00 #13380Regular Member

Posts: 18This profile look suspect, looking more like revenge profile / shaming, No one would be that direct!
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 08:12 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 287I guess she has moved up in the world. She quoted me 1 K and seems uninclined to come down from it. She's hot but that's a hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 07:23 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 452Seeking downward slide?
This is what's going on. While they police and ban us paying members.
-
04-05-24 14:44 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 586The second one went by Rachel or Rachael or something and was more in the MoCo or suburban area of Maryland, from what I recall. Commentary wasn't particularly good; the number of disposable accounts that types like her come up with make me feel like it's a good idea to just nab their photos and stick them with the links for everyone's future reference.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 11:11 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 1021The first one I met a few months ago. Cool chick, sent me a bunch of incredibly hot nudes. Looks just as good in person but a lot of tats, so if that's not your thing then avoid. Great body, especially for having given birth (I don't remember any baby damage). BBFSCIP is on the table.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
The second one I've tried to meet twice and she flaked on me both times. So other than she's not reliable (at least in my experience) I don't have much more to report.
-
04-05-24 09:31 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 1055First one used to go by Zoey. She hosted BBFS etc 400.
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
I let the last one years ago she was in Rockville 400 tall as fucj.
-
04-05-24 07:50 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 286Familiar faces I think
Have these two been reviewed?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-aa9ff207482b
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-d4559de766d1
-
04-04-24 19:47 #13373Regular Member

Posts: 18The secret to Secret Benefits
I tried secret benefits and I spent a little more than half of 1000 credits or so and get zero hits. Either I got no game or it's filled with scammers, but I am somewhat inconsistent in using the site. But not to happy about losing what ever it cost to purchase those credits of I think $280. It costs 10 credits to message / read someone new, 10 credits to view secret photos, 10 credits to boost and 10 credits. And so on and so forth.
I've seen a good handful of girls from SA on secret benefits. But I get a ton of messages that I believe are scammers on a daily and it costs to open them.
Should we just be all using SA?
-
04-01-24 17:21 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 82Fake account using quinn finite's pics
Several times an account pops up with Quinn Finite's pics, usually in Manassas. She is hot, but she is in Canada and onlyfans. Familiarize yourself with the stolen pics:
https://www.instagram.com/quinnfinite69/
Remember: if she's too hot to be real she probably isn't.












Reply With Quote





