Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 17951
-
04-10-24 08:46 #14531Senior Member

Posts: 60Radio silent
Not sure what's up. But when she first came back on scene communication was great then was supposed to set up a dream and stopped texting all together after she said she was in a room. Not sure what's going on. But whatever it is, doesn't seem right. On to the next one I guess.
Originally Posted by MackJordan444
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
04-10-24 06:24 #14530Senior Member

Posts: 75Could not agree more. The texts definitely do not seem like the girl I saw for years in Richmond. Tried for a week to get together but was agressive texts and ran me all over the place trying to do a visit. Finally gave up. Really wanted to see her again as she was one of my all time favorites from back in the day.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 01:49 #14529Senior Member

Posts: 274Every video?
Can you give us a hint of which video you are referring to? There are about 30 videos granted some are duplications. But, who has time to look at all of these?
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 18:46 #14528Regular Member

Posts: 9I visited with her about a month. Pics are not her, close but not her. Titties are no where near that size either. She advertises BBBJ yet when I was there she said everything was covered no exceptions. She also advertises Greek but I was not on the menu either.
Originally Posted by NatureBoy111
[View Original Post]
Dream was ok, she seemed to get into it. Left a stain on my shirt while in doggie so she def enjoyed it.
I prolly wouldn't repeat unless in a pinch just bc of the false advertising.
-
04-09-24 17:09 #14527Senior Member

Posts: 32Looks Good. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/522296160315
Anybody had any experience with this one? Pics are pressing all my buttons (especially them huge titties) but no name in the ad to search for reviews. Curious if anyone has taken the plunge.
-
04-09-24 12:28 #14526Senior Member

Posts: 115Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/748255556825
Any info on this one? No name listed and I don't remember seeing any reports.
-
04-08-24 18:17 #14525Senior Member

Posts: 109Somerset
This is a long shot but anyone have a UTR in Somerset that might need some additional help. I'm going to be there the next 3 days.
-
04-08-24 15:37 #14524Senior Member

Posts: 967Letters to Cleo
I'm a bit surpised there hasn't been more discussion regarding Cleo (not Cleo Mercury from some months back). Obviously stupid money but maybe someone has taken the plunge.
https://tryst.link/escort/babydollcleo
Thanks!
-
04-08-24 12:24 #14523Senior Member

Posts: 45Kim verification
I just sent her some dick pics and she was good to go.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 11:32 #14522Senior Member

Posts: 360Wow LOL
Just watch every video. There's a certain one I hope every one sees LOL.
https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/5023256081
-
04-08-24 10:46 #14521Senior Member

Posts: 568Counterpoint
They aren't selling widgets where it's a volume thing. If these girls find a few regulars then they make decent money fucking 1/4 the amount of strangers than girls with lower rates. I'm not going to pay those rates and the GPS has hit a lot of these girls. But we don't know what they want out of this. Some will take anything just to pay for their next fix. Some may actually be trying to put money away to get out of the life.
Originally Posted by JayPaul
[View Original Post]
Just saying, this is not a normal business model business.
-
04-08-24 10:29 #14520Regular Member

Posts: 15Kim
Saw Kim this morning. You're bot going to find much better in Lexington the way things are right now. She doesn't speak much English but didn't stop her from having good communication through text. She takes direction super well. I only was there for BBBJ and she does it well no complaints she did not stop until after I was done. Nice clean appt spotless with massage table. There was time left and she gave me a massage afterward. Dfk and foreplay. I don't think you can go wrong I paid 160 for hh BBBJ with an added massage for the remainder of time not bad considering the options here. I have yet to reach the Versailles girl despite many attempts. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. Until then I'd say this one is tops from my experience. Cc is good and hope as well but they're not always in Lex.
-
04-08-24 10:28 #14519Senior Member

Posts: 172Kim on tryst
Curious if anybody has any experience with Kim. Not a fan of sending photos of an I'd. But STG just isn't doing it anymore. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim.
-
04-08-24 08:52 #14518Senior Member

Posts: 56They are all a joke now
Saw her back in the fall for a car date 120 bb. In my opinion I didn't think that was even worth it. Yeah she is very cute but wasn't into it at all.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 23:19 #14517Regular Member

Posts: 3Hailey
Even though I,m new to this it looks like these girls would realize they will make more by charging more affordable rates. When their rates are that expensive most likely a guy is only going to see them once and if their rates are more like everyone else you would go back multiple times. I don't think many people are going to pay that kind of rates.










Reply With Quote






