Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 24698
-
04-12-24 09:49 #22298Senior Member

Posts: 279Might be an odd question here, but thought I would ask
So, I've been nursing a re-flare up of sciatica this past week. Haven't been to an AMP for a while due to $$ reasons, but I'm about at wits end, it just won't get better this time around. Was wondering if any of you have had it and found massage to help. My doc basically said otc pain meds and do stretches until it's better, which has worked in the past, but it's being so stubborn this time around. Maybe if massage helped I could treat that as my copay this week instead of wasting time and cash on PT. I've mostly gone to Health as it's been the closest / most reliable for HE but the massage is hit or miss, don't really want to make it worse. So I guess looking for the best actual massage you know of, if they do HE also that's a bonus but not necessary this time around. Thanks!
-
04-12-24 07:21 #22297Senior Member

Posts: 203That's very vague. Thanks for nothin LOL.
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 05:45 #22296Senior Member

Posts: 87Secret Garden
As I've said, there's no menu for the happy ending, BBBJ, full service; all come when they're comfortable with you. So there is no set price list for these extra services. I just tip well.
Originally Posted by BigDick55
[View Original Post]
The actual massage prices are on their website.
-
04-12-24 01:41 #22295Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental on Bayless
I've stopped in there 5 or 6 times and enjoyed a happy ending each time. There has never been any hint of more, but I'm always optimistic. Maybe I'm just not communicating with them? So the last 2 times I've folded cash around a condom. So, when I pay I make sure she can see the extra cash and the condom. No reaction on the first try. The second time, the condom fell on the floor and she laughed. After being shown into a room I heard more laughing. Then, my masseuse comes in with a serious look on her face, shakes her head and says, "No boom boom. No boom boom". I guess we communicated, but I still left happy.
I was last there in February.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-24 01:06 #22294Senior Member

Posts: 263Bro. Do you find yourself making a lot of had decisions? Because, man, this post seems like you might make a lit of bad decisions. There are 2 full service, extremely safe AMPs 10 minutes from Brooklyn, and you're trying to get yourself plugged for some crazy overpriced hood rat pussy.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:57 #22293Regular Member

Posts: 20Seconded
Yes, I would also like to know about this from Secret. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 13:05 #22292Senior Member

Posts: 479I was at Hong Kong last Sunday. Great massage and not even a hint of anything beyond that.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 10:04 #22291Senior Member

Posts: 1744Diana or Lillia
Lillia is outright beautiful. She turns heads when out and about. She used to live near me so I would see her from time to time with her clothes on.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
Diana gives a better massage. She has some LMT training. I need to see her again. It has been too long. One thing is Diana and Scarlett do not get along at all. It is an old grudge but one I don't mess with.
Both Diana or Lillia use real if fuzzed pictures in their ads.
-
04-11-24 10:01 #22290Senior Member

Posts: 168As is well documented on this site, many folks saw her thanks to all.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
The hype, and we're really disappointed with her cold, mechanical clock.
Watching crappy attitude. Yes she's beautiful, but I gave her two shots.
And never again. Your post sounds like you're her publicist.
-
04-11-24 09:59 #22289Senior Member

Posts: 1744Angel and Eden
Eden was Angel when she was with YGND now PLM. That is not the same as Angels Touch.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
Of the Angels Touch girls Reanne was talked about not that long ago. Great oral game. I have not heard anything about any of the others.
-
04-11-24 02:34 #22288Senior Member

Posts: 105Abbey
Thank you. And you're right. Be careful with all of them. Use a burner phone. Don't give them your name or any information about where you work or live, or your personal life. I learned this lesson the hard way and could have learned it the very hard way. Take no chances.
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 23:57 #22287Regular Member

Posts: 5Jasmine. Chippewa
Arrived to give $40 to a 5'6" punk rock Chinese lady. Undressed and she came in and gave me a great lower body massage involving stretches and really getting into the muscles in my groin and butt. Took instruction well. Tried to negotiate for $80 on the flip. And I told her $60 is what I intend to pay. She agreed and gave me an above average handjob. I motioned for her to give me tissues and she motioned for me to shoot onto the small towel on the massage table. So, I did. Would repeat. Better massage than happy feet.
-
04-10-24 23:56 #22286Regular Member

Posts: 5Happy feet. Brentwood
Arrived in the evening, after a long 2 leg plane trip. Parked out front and came in. They argued who would take me, but I got Lily ultimately, I think, based solely on previous reviews of this spot. Gave her. 5 for 1/2 hour and she told me to undress and came back for the massage a few minutes later. I told her only lower body, which is how I establish early why I'm there, but I also like a firm massage. She proceeds to do a swirling motion with her hands / oil. Brushing my dick and balls the whole time. She put her finger in my asshole and asked if that's, ok. So, she doesn't shy away from the ass, even after a long trip. LOL. After the flip, she gave an above average handjob and I blasted a load in a tissue she gave me. She returned to clean me up, left again, and upon returning after she'd cleaned her hands I was already dressing, she asked if I wanted a foot rub. Which I replied no thank you and gave her a $60 tip. I also apologized for not being the cleanest guy from my long trip.
-
04-10-24 14:48 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 228Abby
Well said Derosa. We've seen her posts on instagram outing some of her clients that she claims were harassing her. She even had video of which I assume was a client who's house she was invited to.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Guys, be careful out there. With not only the likes of Abby but all of them.
-
04-10-24 14:13 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 65Eden
I've been visiting with Eden pretty regularly for a few years. She's a beautiful, intelligent woman with a great personality.
Eden is warm and inviting, and she provides an incredibly enthusiastic GFE experience. She's a true professional who should definitely be seen.









Reply With Quote





