Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 8278
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6283
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    There's only one dancer at Sugar's worth seeing. If Lola ain't there I'm not even considering.
    Top pick for sure in terms of looks, mileage and doesn't run the prices up like some subpar dancers. Totally a gem. I just wish she was in a little bit more, but I know she's open to house calls for her very good regulars. Speaking from the experience of being offered it. I'd jump on it if my circumstances allowed.

  2. #6282

    Only One

    Quote Originally Posted by Eymeux267  [View Original Post]
    Nothing beats sugar in terms of milleage! It's just that the place is musty and the girl tend to not be as hot.
    There's only one dancer at Sugar's worth seeing. If Lola ain't there I'm not even considering.

  3. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    You'll also notice that Pandora's gets most of the discussion on here. That should be a major hint. I'm not a fan of Kittens but it might be in 2nd place for customer attention.
    Nothing beats sugar in terms of milleage! It's just that the place is musty and the girl tend to not be as hot.

  4. #6280

    Order

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Do not go to Club SinRock, at least it's Renton location. It has others in Portland and Alaska. I don't know about those. The last I knew ZERO mileage opportunities are available (at Renton). The club has cameras, and they are closely monitored.

    You may have noticed that mostly only three clubs, out of ten in the Puget Sound Region, are discussed on this board: Kittens, Pandora's, and Sugar's. There's a very good reason for that.
    You'll also notice that Pandora's gets most of the discussion on here. That should be a major hint. I'm not a fan of Kittens but it might be in 2nd place for customer attention.

  5. #6279

    Club SinRock, Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?
    Do not go to Club SinRock, at least it's Renton location. It has others in Portland and Alaska. I don't know about those. The last I knew ZERO mileage opportunities are available (at Renton). The club has cameras, and they are closely monitored.

    You may have noticed that mostly only three clubs, out of ten in the Puget Sound Region, are discussed on this board: Kittens, Pandora's, and Sugar's. There's a very good reason for that.

  6. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by Snugfit  [View Original Post]
    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?
    Go see Faith at pandoras, a lot of fun and very service oriented.

  7. #6277

    Night shift recommendations?

    There's tons of day options, anyone got good night shift recommendations? 9-5 sucks for getting away during the day. Pandoras, kittens, hell even club sin rock?

  8. #6276
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Naomi

    Today I see Naomi. She suck wang ride wang. Wang blast on boob.

    She fun girl.

  9. #6275

    Liz

    I was happy to see her Friday. Then I was very happy.

  10. #6274

    Aries

    Was at Kittens getting my Hoover treatment from Love. After recovering, saw a new hottie called Aries do her stage. Smokin hot bod. Any intel or experience with this hottie? Post reply or DM.

  11. #6273
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Ava got what she wished for today.
    Sounds like she had some making up to do for the past few days being gone and took care of a few.

    Still have to get around to trying her out.

  12. #6272

    Her MO

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.
    Becoming typica Ava when she's been away a few days. Knew she had been traveling to see a friend so I made of point of seeing her.

  13. #6271

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.
    Ava got what she wished for today.

  14. #6270
    How much was the damage with her? I have read varied reviews about her here especially with her damages.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was a slow day at Pans. Hooked up with Ava. She said she just needed to get dicked down.

    Good times.

  15. #6269
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    What's the story on Jessica from pandoras day shift?
    She good time. Very professional. Very sexy. Make me cum fast.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape