Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 30799
-
04-11-24 10:04 #25459Senior Member

Posts: 129Dallas
Agree, Dallas is not worth seeing.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 09:23 #25458Senior Member

Posts: 45Uncle Visit
Cag 4-11-2024.
-
04-10-24 20:25 #25457Senior Member

Posts: 282Dallas
That's Dallas not Ashton. She's not worth seeing imo. Search for older reviews.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 19:00 #25456Senior Member

Posts: 269Ashton
Are those some of Ashton's older pictures blurred out?
Originally Posted by CAGuyInNC
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 16:04 #25455Senior Member

Posts: 846Looking for a special someone
My last trip was canceled, but I am sure next week is on. I am looking for something not typical. Young and not into it. It's not fighting me off or anything, just more of a dead fish who is a get-finish and get-out type. If that is not available then just young but legal. Or a young Latina, which you all seem to have an abundance of. Any help is appreciated and happy to help in Mi.
-
04-10-24 15:19 #25454Senior Member

Posts: 29I've seen her
She's nice, small chest / great nips, nice ass. I really dig her body. Rates are reasonable but as mentioned, no GFE.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 15:01 #25453Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw her a month ago or so. Incall on 55. She was cool, tall drink of water. Nice body maybe a little thicker than pics. Covered. CBJ was really good and then standing then dog in the bag. Talked some after. Seems normal and no demons. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 14:06 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 76Becca / Savanna
You can look up my past review, It's pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
I've seen her a few times, and I've got some pros and cons as well.
Welcome to send me a direct message and I can give you some details.
-
04-10-24 11:53 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 77Mistress Deep Love
I saw her while she was visiting Raleigh and am happy I did. She is stunning and has a great personality. It was a great experience.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 07:54 #25450Senior Member

Posts: 86Becca Lynn now Savannah Lee??
Anyone have any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/savannah-lee.
Her prices have increased from when she first started posting as Becca Lynn. And now looks like she recently changed her name? Like within the past couple of days. What gives? I'm interested in meeting her but that at that price point. Not so sure.
Appreciate any insights- PMs are open.
-
04-09-24 23:06 #25449Senior Member

Posts: 132Read my latest review in Rants thread, and decide for yourself 🙂.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 21:46 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 48South Saunders Avail
Any experience with her? She's at the motel 8 on south saunders.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/756451896241
-
04-09-24 21:33 #25447Regular Member

Posts: 19Brunette Bombshell
Hey Guys. I feel like I should know who this is, but I don't. Can anyone tell me anything about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/537380683912
-
04-09-24 21:23 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 625Tall Beautiful Thick
There are reviews in August. Reports say that everything is covered, no DATY, but she's nice though.
.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 20:44 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 423Her ad lists "Cary / Buck Jones Rd" as her location. That's likely the Motel 6, and there's frequent Cary PD activity there. There's no way I'd conduct business at that location.
Originally Posted by TobyTobeTobi
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




