Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 294 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #957

    Busy busy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    Not discounting these reports because they've been going on for 8-10 months most of this board & talked about in Seattle board, but every time I'm in that parking lot (took roomie couple times to shop at Safeway & stayed in car keeping an eye on foot traffic for 30 mins at least twice as well as unsavory characters in parking lot, went to library next door one time, ate my lunch once from taco time in that p-lot. All I see is homeless not once did I see a person go in or out of that dark pane Shanghai front door / entrance. Odd? Maybe. Again if this many people are raving about it this long it's got to be, but then again maybe Angela is being honest maybe it has been slow? I thought Alyssa was the most sought after from reading this board in its entirety? It's just crazy the board traffic this place has gotten since changing yet I have been there 6-7 x's & not a single guy coming in or out of that place! Maybe all the crazy druggy mental people in parking lot are scaring some off? It's definitely a busy shopping center & obvious public entrance also which is a turn off like some have said and I don't feel safe even waiting in car there much less leaving my car there for 1 hr honestly. Horrible location for such a thriving AMP! Sheesh!! You all act like you have to wait in waiting rooms & sessions keep getting interrupted by foot traffic & I'm seeing nada idk. What time does the party or the crowds get crazy there?
    If this was last month, I believe you. But whenever I visited Alyssa and Angela, there are at least 2-3 door bells within an hour, and after my espionage is done, they always had to leave me to see other mongers right away. I always go in the morning, so not sure how busy it gets during later on the day.

  2. #956

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianGuy  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe that no one has reported that Angela is back in town. When I arrived at 9 PM she was a little busy. I was lucky enough to meet both Nancy who is kind of a taller more buster lady. I was also able to meet iris who gave me a short massage while I waited for Angela to finish up with another customer.

    I definitely will probably see iris the next time because she's short busty and cleaned you know what I mean. Once Angela arrived in the room we were like 2 old friends. It's hard to believe she had been gone for just a month but it almost seemed like we were GFE and PSE.

    Angela stated that business has been kind of slow but I imagine once everybody finds out she's there it will get packed again. She said due to the Religious holidays things have been slow. We started off with the typical Angela service that have been reviewed before. With the donation that has always been given to her. I can tell you one thing she did not disappoint in her service it's definitely my ATF. And I'm sure after this review I'll probably have a hard time to get in To see her LOL. All I can say if somebody's looking for quality PSE and GFE and all time favorite definitely your missing out if you don't see her.

    I will definitely see her every week till she leaves town that's how good. I think she is. Just my 2 cents.
    Not discounting these reports because they've been going on for 8-10 months most of this board & talked about in Seattle board, but every time I'm in that parking lot (took roomie couple times to shop at Safeway & stayed in car keeping an eye on foot traffic for 30 mins at least twice as well as unsavory characters in parking lot, went to library next door one time, ate my lunch once from taco time in that p-lot. All I see is homeless not once did I see a person go in or out of that dark pane Shanghai front door / entrance. Odd? Maybe. Again if this many people are raving about it this long it's got to be, but then again maybe Angela is being honest maybe it has been slow? I thought Alyssa was the most sought after from reading this board in its entirety? It's just crazy the board traffic this place has gotten since changing yet I have been there 6-7 x's & not a single guy coming in or out of that place! Maybe all the crazy druggy mental people in parking lot are scaring some off? It's definitely a busy shopping center & obvious public entrance also which is a turn off like some have said and I don't feel safe even waiting in car there much less leaving my car there for 1 hr honestly. Horrible location for such a thriving AMP! Sheesh!! You all act like you have to wait in waiting rooms & sessions keep getting interrupted by foot traffic & I'm seeing nada idk. What time does the party or the crowds get crazy there?

  3. #955

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianGuy  [View Original Post]
    I cannot believe that no one has reported that Angela is back in town. When I arrived at 9 PM she was a little busy. I was lucky enough to meet both Nancy who is kind of a taller more buster lady. I was also able to meet iris who gave me a short massage while I waited for Angela to finish up with another customer.

    I definitely will probably see iris the next time because she's short busty and cleaned you know what I mean. Once Angela arrived in the room we were like 2 old friends. It's hard to believe she had been gone for just a month but it almost seemed like we were GFE and PSE.

    Angela stated that business has been kind of slow but I imagine once everybody finds out she's there it will get packed again. She said due to the Religious holidays things have been slow. We started off with the typical Angela service that have been reviewed before. With the donation that has always been given to her. I can tell you one thing she did not disappoint in her service it's definitely my ATF. And I'm sure after this review I'll probably have a hard time to get in To see her LOL. All I can say if somebody's looking for quality PSE and GFE and all time favorite definitely your missing out if you don't see her.

    I will definitely see her every week till she leaves town that's how good. I think she is. Just my 2 cents.
    Umm. No offense, but we've been talking about Angela and Alyssa being back since April 1st. So. Yeh.

    Glad you went to see her, though. Nancy is on my TDL for next time but it's hard to pass on Angela while she is here.

  4. #954

    Shanghai Angela is back.

    I cannot believe that no one has reported that Angela is back in town. When I arrived at 9 PM she was a little busy. I was lucky enough to meet both Nancy who is kind of a taller more buster lady. I was also able to meet iris who gave me a short massage while I waited for Angela to finish up with another customer.

    I definitely will probably see iris the next time because she's short busty and cleaned you know what I mean. Once Angela arrived in the room we were like 2 old friends. It's hard to believe she had been gone for just a month but it almost seemed like we were GFE and PSE.

    Angela stated that business has been kind of slow but I imagine once everybody finds out she's there it will get packed again. She said due to the Religious holidays things have been slow. We started off with the typical Angela service that have been reviewed before. With the donation that has always been given to her. I can tell you one thing she did not disappoint in her service it's definitely my ATF. And I'm sure after this review I'll probably have a hard time to get in To see her LOL. All I can say if somebody's looking for quality PSE and GFE and all time favorite definitely your missing out if you don't see her.

    I will definitely see her every week till she leaves town that's how good. I think she is. Just my 2 cents.

  5. #953

    Kings

    I went to Royale spa to see the new gal. That was reported to be cute and Hispanic named Catalina. She was busy and the gal that answered the door was not attractive in any way so I left. Went to Kings to see Princesses. Sunshine answered and she was relatively cute, petite but curvy and I happily went with her instead. Table shower was functional but not exciting. Got in room and she seemed to not want to do massage. Ok. You're cute let's get to it. She wanted me on top for Mish to start. Ugh bad sign. No tease no BBBJ or anything. Ok Mish. Mish I find boring and only one provider gets me to finish on Mish Erin. Switched to k9. Good till she wanted to switch. And that was the rest of the visit. Good then she wanted something diff. Mish, k9, daty, 69, HJ with pm mostly all good but just as got good she'd want to switch just as I was getting into it. Paid for hour and we're only 30 min in with longer table shower. Then comes the complaining about me taking toolong. About this that and maybe diff girl better, bla bla. Damn shame cause she was cute and petite and talked dirty. If she coulda just been patient 2 min I'd finish. But no. I tipped her good saying usually I tip better and regularly visit AMPs weekly if not biweekly. She started back peddling to see if get me back. Uh honey you're forgetting. I didn't finish and only 35 min in. Nope. That'll be my last visit to Kings. 4th time and never been impressed.

  6. #952

    Dunno about RM

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I don't need any details. Can anyone please tell me what they are saying on Rubmaps? Is it positive or negative? Thanks.
    I thoroughly enjoyed her! Would repeat.

  7. #951

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I don't need any details. Can anyone please tell me what they are saying on Rubmaps? Is it positive or negative? Thanks.
    If I remember correctly (before they changed the payment option to bitcoin Only! URGH), her reviews were all 5 stars.

  8. #950

    Shanghai, Nancy

    I don't need any details. Can anyone please tell me what they are saying on Rubmaps? Is it positive or negative? Thanks.

  9. #949
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I've seen posts indicating the majority of the Lake Serene ladies ended up over at Magic Spa in Everett. However I haven't seen any RM reviews for Michelle at that parlor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gpc1085  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, anybody know where Michelle is from Lake serene since their closure?
    Michelle was working in the South end for a while then went on vacation. No idea where she's at now.

  10. #948

    Madero Spa = Nuro Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
    Over on RM Madero Spa is listed as Nuro Massage in Everett, with 15 reviews. I don't have a membership there anymore unfortunately.

  11. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonnaryi  [View Original Post]
    I know this spot well. I met Michelle from Lake Serene there back when she was called Sue. Used to see Lana from Euro there as well.
    Just curious, anybody know where Michelle is from Lake serene since their closure?

  12. #946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 118

    Pricey

    My only visit was with a average latina that wanted a Benjamin for a handy. Hard pass for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.

  13. #945

    New Mountlake Terrace Spa

    I'm not sure that this place even has a proper name yet. It's very new, 58th and 236th, just down the road from the new light rail station.

    I was greeted by an Asian auntie, I'd say 50's, but who knows? She seemed to be the only one working.

    She is slim, long hair, kind of tired looking. Maybe from opening the place up? Looks to be in process. . 5 for 30 minutes, . 6 for an hour. I went with the hour, the price difference was in my favor.

    Her massage skills were on point. She didn't ask my preference, she just started by draping the towel across my body (I had suggestively placed it over my butt only). Her touch was firm not hard. She understands how to use her whole hand and arm along with fingers to work deep into muscles, without digging in painfully. She massaged my entire backside of my body through the towel in one pass, then worked with oil on another pass. This might have been the best massage I've ever had. I know I've paid way more at more luxurious establishments, with LMPs who have nothing on this woman's skills. It was great. After wiping off the oil, HJ was offered. I accepted, no discussion of cost, just a tip. I agreed.

    This was perfunctory at best, probably could've passed, it was well lubricated and got the job done, but nothing great.

    However, as I wrote, it's brand new. The supplies in the room are on the floor, the decor is bare, except some blinking mood lights, and loud music which all scream extras.

    I suspect new talent will arrive shortly, likely with more on offer.

  14. #944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerkchicken07  [View Original Post]
    Any have experience with Madero Spa in Everett. I see them advertised everywhere as a LMP but don't see reviews anywhere so wanted to check if anyone here has any previous experience. They seem to advertise $160 all in in most places.
    I've not visited. Discussed here as pricey and mixed ethnicities.

  15. #943
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    4 Hands Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, mind sharing what's the cost for 4 hands?
    At Ahanghai it's $$ per girl, so 4 hands is $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape