Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 362 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 412 462 862 1362 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21252

    Nikki from Fl

    Anybody had an experience with this Nikki? Saw her come by Grand Rapids a few times, wondered if she's worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/m5nikki

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/344088880907

  2. #21251

    Nicole

    Called Nicole. Originally from California, in Michigan until early summer. Said has reviews if you ask for them.

    No BBBJ, cim, cof or greek. Asks for $$ plus the cost of a room. Friendly in chat, seems nice.
    Passed with the limited menu, but seems legit and friendly. YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/435144668393
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zzzzz.jpg‎  

  3. #21250

    Plain Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Erotic Review has a recent review. Only one. And she's a scam. It reads:

    This girl posts with her alias "Plain Jane" on a couple sites, post actually looks legit, but after you set up the meet, she requires a deposit. It was a small deposit which was only $40, so I didn't think it was a scam too much. But she definitely a scammer. I do not recommend. Vips read on for exactly what happened, I also have proof of everything.

    Stay safe!
    Thanks for letting us know. I agree, deposits are a red flag.

  4. #21249

  5. #21248

    Pretty Taylor Jacob

    I was in the GR area late last night and got in contact with pretty Taylor Jacob. And man was it a hell of a time. Did HH stay, great BJ, wetter then any girl I have seen and she let me make her squirt a little. Definitely worth the money. Would repeat as soon as possible. I don't post here much but I browse the postings a lot to see what experiences you fellow mongers have had. If your looking for some good deep head and a wet squirter definitely see this girl, looks aren't the best but she provided quite the experience for me. Only downfall is she kept checking her phone, we was interrupted by the personal she was staying with once but they didn't come into the room just to the door. But she wasn't a dead fish and really got into it which was pretty nice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/039063951425

  6. #21247

    Brittany

    Has anyone heard from Brittany? I haven't heard a peep. I have texted a couple times with no response which isn't her. Did she end up moving? Maybe new digits I don't know about? This is the Brittany that was recently reviewed lives over by 3rd st.

  7. #21246

    Muskegon Megan

    I had read in some previous posts that Megan had begun to lose the pretty in her face. I had seen her maybe 2 years ago when the going was good. I decided I would pull the trigger one last time. Her body is still petite and sexy. Her face is definitely starting to show the ware and tare of the hobby and probably other not so nice things. She took it greek like a champ. I don't know if I would see her again, maybe if I knew she got her life on track.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240409_121313_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  8. #21245

    Electra Luv

    Quote Originally Posted by TdDrew  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/389837631145

    I couldn't find anything on this lady. Anybody know about her?
    Phone number shows that that is Electra Luv. She has reviews on this site.

  9. #21244

    Phone Number Lookup

    Quote Originally Posted by TdDrew  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/389837631145

    I couldn't find anything on this lady. Anybody know about her?
    Comes back as Electra Luv. She has reviews on here.

  10. #21243

    Anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/389837631145

    I couldn't find anything on this lady. Anybody know about her?

  11. #21242

    Exquisite. Legit?

    Has anyone seen this provider? Is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/390178592742

  12. #21241

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Erotic Review has a recent review. Only one. And she's a scam. It reads:

    This girl posts with her alias "Plain Jane" on a couple sites, post actually looks legit, but after you set up the meet, she requires a deposit. It was a small deposit which was only $40, so I didn't think it was a scam too much. But she definitely a scammer. I do not recommend. Vips read on for exactly what happened, I also have proof of everything.

    Stay safe!
    That's all some of these adds are, asking for a deposit, if you have never met them is a huge red flag. Do yourself a favor and never give anything in advance. Different if you know the person but even then I don't recommend it.

  13. #21240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    It was Me

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I could not find the quote on a search. But thanks for the heads up. I will avoid.
    In my last year being an active participant in the hobby I had to physically fight my way out of a notel room when some pimp broke in while his girl was giving me a BJ. In spite of that, somehow, Fat Sky managed to be my worst appointment of the year.

  14. #21239

    Plain Jane SCAM WARNING

    Erotic Review has a recent review. Only one. And she's a scam. It reads:

    This girl posts with her alias "Plain Jane" on a couple sites, post actually looks legit, but after you set up the meet, she requires a deposit. It was a small deposit which was only $40, so I didn't think it was a scam too much. But she definitely a scammer. I do not recommend. Vips read on for exactly what happened, I also have proof of everything.

    Stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Interested too. May have to TOFTT on this one. Looks quite tastey. https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622.

  15. #21238
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Interested too. May have to TOFTT on this one. Looks quite tastey. https://tryst.link/escort/plainjane2622.
    She requires a deposit. Let us know how that goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape