Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 26668
-
04-10-24 21:39 #21253Senior Member

Posts: 226Exquisite, pretty, open minded = upsell
This is one of the several girls that operate out of the parlor on Kalamazoo that popped up not that long ago. They are really should not post on the escort page. Rate they quote you is for a massage. It is all upsell from there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/359628945549
-
04-10-24 09:32 #21252Regular Member

Posts: 6Nikki from Fl
Anybody had an experience with this Nikki? Saw her come by Grand Rapids a few times, wondered if she's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/m5nikki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/344088880907
-
04-10-24 07:16 #21251Senior Member

Posts: 493Nicole
Called Nicole. Originally from California, in Michigan until early summer. Said has reviews if you ask for them.
No BBBJ, cim, cof or greek. Asks for $$ plus the cost of a room. Friendly in chat, seems nice.
Passed with the limited menu, but seems legit and friendly. YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/435144668393
-
04-10-24 06:35 #21250Senior Member

Posts: 211Plain Jane
Thanks for letting us know. I agree, deposits are a red flag.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:10 #21249Senior Member

Posts: 64Trouble
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/392672649381
Any reviews on this lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/106148984609
Or this one. Thank you!
-
04-09-24 20:32 #21248Regular Member

Posts: 7Pretty Taylor Jacob
I was in the GR area late last night and got in contact with pretty Taylor Jacob. And man was it a hell of a time. Did HH stay, great BJ, wetter then any girl I have seen and she let me make her squirt a little. Definitely worth the money. Would repeat as soon as possible. I don't post here much but I browse the postings a lot to see what experiences you fellow mongers have had. If your looking for some good deep head and a wet squirter definitely see this girl, looks aren't the best but she provided quite the experience for me. Only downfall is she kept checking her phone, we was interrupted by the personal she was staying with once but they didn't come into the room just to the door. But she wasn't a dead fish and really got into it which was pretty nice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/039063951425
-
04-09-24 20:09 #21247Senior Member

Posts: 201Brittany
Has anyone heard from Brittany? I haven't heard a peep. I have texted a couple times with no response which isn't her. Did she end up moving? Maybe new digits I don't know about? This is the Brittany that was recently reviewed lives over by 3rd st.
-
04-09-24 12:21 #21246Senior Member

Posts: 201Muskegon Megan
I had read in some previous posts that Megan had begun to lose the pretty in her face. I had seen her maybe 2 years ago when the going was good. I decided I would pull the trigger one last time. Her body is still petite and sexy. Her face is definitely starting to show the ware and tare of the hobby and probably other not so nice things. She took it greek like a champ. I don't know if I would see her again, maybe if I knew she got her life on track.
-
04-09-24 11:22 #21245Senior Member

Posts: 333Electra Luv
Phone number shows that that is Electra Luv. She has reviews on this site.
Originally Posted by TdDrew
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 10:37 #21244Senior Member

Posts: 333Phone Number Lookup
Comes back as Electra Luv. She has reviews on here.
Originally Posted by TdDrew
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 23:17 #21243Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/389837631145
I couldn't find anything on this lady. Anybody know about her?
-
04-08-24 21:51 #21242Senior Member

Posts: 226Exquisite. Legit?
Has anyone seen this provider? Is she legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/390178592742
-
04-08-24 18:52 #21241Senior Member

Posts: 64Scam
That's all some of these adds are, asking for a deposit, if you have never met them is a huge red flag. Do yourself a favor and never give anything in advance. Different if you know the person but even then I don't recommend it.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 12:31 #21240Senior Member

Posts: 444It was Me
In my last year being an active participant in the hobby I had to physically fight my way out of a notel room when some pimp broke in while his girl was giving me a BJ. In spite of that, somehow, Fat Sky managed to be my worst appointment of the year.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 18:09 #21239Senior Member

Posts: 108Plain Jane SCAM WARNING
Erotic Review has a recent review. Only one. And she's a scam. It reads:
This girl posts with her alias "Plain Jane" on a couple sites, post actually looks legit, but after you set up the meet, she requires a deposit. It was a small deposit which was only $40, so I didn't think it was a scam too much. But she definitely a scammer. I do not recommend. Vips read on for exactly what happened, I also have proof of everything.
Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




