Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 10630
-
04-10-24 13:17 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 230Thanks for the recent info on your outings
I've seen her fairly recently, and my last check up was clean. And yes she is still as dirty as they come, at least for me. She loves you to fucker her hard in her ass, probably the one thing she loves the most. And all three holes still open for you to go around and around in. Ass, pussy and then BJ over and over. She is nasty AF for sure. Be careful with her though. I've never gotten any bugs from the ladies, but I feel like she would be the one to give me my first. Are maybe red Sasha. They both are true cum dumpsters. The amount of cum they take in there pussy I'm actually surprised I still test clean. I see Red Sasha a grip and dirty girl when ever I feel like I need some nasty. Truthfully now that I think about it Red Sasha would be more likely to give you something as much as she advertises, and she doesn't ever say no to filling her up. Shit maybe I'm the nasty one.
Originally Posted by JaceTheRedAce
[View Original Post]
Just an extra note, every time I’ve seen either one of the ladies they have always been clean,tasty and smell amazing. So they are always fresh.
Good hunting.
-
04-09-24 17:59 #8259Banned Member

Posts: 2940Sounds like a cesspool of bacteria, that BJ pic on her ad, is freaking scary.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 16:23 #8258Senior Member

Posts: 1143Angelica
So I took advantage of angelicas BBCIP quick visit special. Honestly, I was fully prepared to be disappointed and underwhelmed. I really just wanted to see for myself how she looks. First of all, She is nowhere near can be defined as a spinner. Sizeable gut, c cup boobs, big ass. She was embarrased about it and commented on her size at least Five times. Quite honestly, she wore it pretty well, and I kind of think she looks better.
Well at least she looks healthier. The event was a no nonsense lackluster bbj for 3 min, dumped a load in her and was out in 15 minutes. Baswd on her rush, I suspect she had 20 loads put into her that morning.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/183744070/4252993435
-
04-09-24 09:42 #8257Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone seen her?
Says she's in salem this week. Anyone seen her and know if she belongs or is worth seeing?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....EADY-TO-PLEASE
-
04-08-24 15:09 #8256Regular Member

Posts: 12That's odd I've filled her up a few times. She's not GFE because she not into kissing and she kinda just lays there and takes it.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:38 #8255Regular Member

Posts: 9Sloan
When I saw her it was BBBJ and cfs w / msog. Headmaster for sure.
Originally Posted by BreastObsessed
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 09:42 #8254Senior Member

Posts: 1143Stripper GB
Thanks to you guys that stopped over to drop your load in the tight little stripper at her GB this weekend. Was loads of fun!
Didn't get to her personal best because of a few last minute flakes, but she's a trooper LOL.
-
04-07-24 13:19 #8253Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Makenna
I inquired about BBFS, donation and anal. She wants 400 per hh. She said, no GFE.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 15:08 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 443That's wild. She never even questioned with me.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 08:56 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 1143Isabella
Thats the first time I've ever heard that isabella has any standards. Maybe she was just on the rag that day.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 23:07 #8250Senior Member

Posts: 1158I remember isabella11 shut me down when I ask for bb in person, I even offered test results and still didn't get bb. It's all YMMV.
-
04-05-24 23:00 #8249Senior Member

Posts: 1158That's based on you and your buddy experience. It's always YMMV. And which Nina are you talking about put a link up.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 22:16 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 54Nina, absolutely doesn't belong here
Nina, based in mine and 2 of my buddies experience, absolutely doesn't belong here. When I brought it up she was a VERY firm no but was cool about it. For my buddy, she told him she'll report him on tna if he ever txts her again LOL. Anyone else who has experience with her feel free to chime in, but she' doesn't belong here.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-24 20:20 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 61Miss Dahlia
The Finbabe misses him some Dahlia. She was absolutely amazing!!
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
Thank you for your post.
Finbabe.
-
04-05-24 19:16 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 37Also goes by Makenna.
Originally Posted by JayJohnson480
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





