Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 24700
-
04-10-24 14:48 #22285Senior Member

Posts: 228Abby
Well said Derosa. We've seen her posts on instagram outing some of her clients that she claims were harassing her. She even had video of which I assume was a client who's house she was invited to.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
Guys, be careful out there. With not only the likes of Abby but all of them.
-
04-10-24 14:13 #22284Senior Member

Posts: 65Eden
I've been visiting with Eden pretty regularly for a few years. She's a beautiful, intelligent woman with a great personality.
Eden is warm and inviting, and she provides an incredibly enthusiastic GFE experience. She's a true professional who should definitely be seen.
-
04-10-24 11:02 #22283Senior Member

Posts: 239Apt Asians RegisJ1
RegisJ1 please empty your box so you can receive PM.
-
04-10-24 09:20 #22282Senior Member

Posts: 57Angels Touch
Angel now goes by Eden, as for the other angels I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Billaffton
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-24 07:58 #22281Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana or Lillia
Which one of these two would all of you recommend for the best quality massage? I'm pretty active, feeling some aches and pains, so I'd like a good quality massage with the bonus of a beautiful woman performing the massage. Not interested in the Asian massage parlors and have narrowed it down to these two unless. Thanks in advance.
-
04-09-24 19:45 #22280Regular Member

Posts: 16Angels touch
Can anyone tell me are Angels touch girls still active? Thanks.
-
04-09-24 12:37 #22279Senior Member

Posts: 258Sara is on the about us
I went to the about us site and saw her picture there, I think there are a few of the other folks pictures on there as well. Now I have not been able to get an appointment sooner than next monthshoot I have my eye on India I wonder if she offers any services I love those soccer moms.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 18:24 #22278Senior Member

Posts: 489Jasmine
Went out to Chippewa to the spa, middle aged dark hair lady put me in a room half azz rub at best. Then she say turn over, asked me if I wanted oil, she rubs oil all over, then continues to say how much tip you give 100?she went on and on I wanted to say shut up so bad just ruined the stay so she jack hammers for a bit and says ok time up. I don't think I will be going back, left her a good tip she wanted more.
-
04-08-24 16:54 #22277Senior Member

Posts: 195YMMV Oriental
I always had good experience here even before one month, I am not repeating as the therapists are not attractive.
Originally Posted by Muadib
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 16:05 #22276Regular Member

Posts: 12Fantasy Massage and PLM
I went by this place in Brooklyn, IL and rung the doorbell but I just heard some black guy yell something at me and heard a dog barking. I asked him what did you say and he yelled something back I couldn't understand. I decided to just leave. Does anyone have experience with this place? The open sign is on outside. I know there are reviews of a black lady working here. I was wondering if she is attractive or not.
Also, is PLM down? I tried to call the number but it forwarded me to voicemail. I tried texting but I had to convert it to a green message.
-
04-08-24 15:59 #22275Senior Member

Posts: 194Secret
Flower, I've had my fair share of "experiences" with Sara, but haven't seen her in a long while. I didn't feel like any type of nude or full service was on the menu, only HE, at least with Sara before this place. Has this changed? So was all the fun you mentioned with her or the other's there?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 14:00 #22274Senior Member

Posts: 41Oriental
That jives with my early experiences, but the last two times I have tried them it's been DIY. First time getting skunked was 7-8 months ago. Gal didn't really tease, and just straight up said she didn't do that. Decided I would give it another shot and the Second time was a couple weeks ago. Gal was super playful getting into the room and tease was decent. Get to flip, and she said "no you" so left.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
I know this is a YMMV hobby, but I'm done wasting my money.
-
04-08-24 11:55 #22273Senior Member

Posts: 195New spa's lavender day spa, hongkong spa
These are new places atleast for me, anyone tried?? Any young providers??DM me thanks.
-
04-08-24 11:54 #22272Senior Member

Posts: 195Secret garden
There are wide range of massages available on website, can you ket me know what is the best one to pick or have you tried different ones like loomi loomi, sports etc?
Originally Posted by Flower79
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-24 11:51 #22271Senior Member

Posts: 195Sara
Only dates for Sara are not available for more than one month not sure why?? Does she only take few appointments only??if you try others please dm me your experience, thanks.
Originally Posted by AnonymousAlt17
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





